It's so heated on Ashtar Command at the moment I have found myself giving it a bit of a wide berth and also wondering what is going on... My conclusion is we are now at the point of saturation. Humanities old dance that has dominated is coming to a swift end and a new dance is beginning at a really fast rate. With the light now that's sweeping the planet and solar flares etc... all that has been so buried is now surfaced and releasing daily. It's the sludgiest of the sludge, not pretty the most buried of all of our issues, the hardest to shift. I know I'm there and have cried my eyes out for the last two weeks on and off. Deep rooted issues rising to the surface is an understatement. 

I'm just trying to remain in the attitude of gratitude as it's a beautiful energy to sit in and be still in, it really is. Staying centered knowing all of this will pass and is needed for our new dawn is really helping, and when the giggles come I am embracing them. A mixture of emotions is what I would say I am feeling and I'm not sure about the rest of you but WOW... The energy is so picking up lets try and ride this wave and remember we're all in this together. Love to you all at this time Louise.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I love you Louise!  Thank you!
    • Hey Cassandra How's it going? I love you too & welcome :D X
  • A beautiful summary of what I've been experiencing and observing....

Much Love!

Joshua

• Thanks Joshua much love and peace to you too :)
  • Wow if I could dance like that I would need healing from the healing dance.  I would not do this dance any justice at all.  I have no rhythm.  But watching this is awesome.  I so agree that taking one's frustrations out by doing physical things really helps a lot. 
  • I am feeling the same way as you, crying and feeling like I wish my friends here at Ashtar would stop the squabbling and just  share and love, faith and hope for the future together.  It is a much better diet to be on.  I have watched as the people I love (I love you all) say hateful things to one another, and I have a very hard time with it.  Somedays I have to bite my own tongue as well because I just feel like screaming ENOUGH!!! But I know that is not the answer either, we just need to hold each other up instead of tearing each other down.  All we need to do is use all this pent up angst to better purpose than to squabble and whatnot with each other. 

I have been tempted to leave Ashtar, I get so frustrated lately but I have been on this site ever since its inception and it is home base for me.  I refuse to leave and go away frustrated, this is the time I need all my brothers and sisters here the most, and I am afraid no one would care or notice, so I hang in there lol.  So I ride the wave and am thankful everyday for everyone here who is not spreading negativity with a puddy knife so to speak, and love EVERYONE because we are all from one, and will be returning that way.  So lets skip all the angst before the change if we can.

Louise and Kelly-Ann, James and many others here are an inspiration for me because you all understand about loving one another, and are sincere and not giving lip service to the concept.  Thank you all for keeping the light brightly shining helping me to get to the next plateau intact.

Love to you all.

• 303214_275940645771432_270734249625405_943641_1655755261_n.jpg
    • It's just a shift Marique hang in there. I know I am, and I have felt similar of late about leaving but then I think hang on in there it will all be fine. As for noticing if you left, I would really notice and I mean really. You are a star Marique you shine bright and I feel that in every comment you leave on here. Love and hugs to you always X
      • Thank you Louise, I truly appreciate that.  It makes me feel comfortable with continueing on.  You also uplift me with your contributions.  I do not feel negativity like I do with some.  That is a blessing to me. 
  • Stay seated on your throne supreme, the sure truth

Accept all your flaws, all your weaknesses, all your cravings, desires, sufferings.

When comes the time to expose folly, folly shall be exposed and I am no exception to this.

love love love

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Justin, that Berg video you posted below, is a good one, but lacks data covering the subject of intra-cellular melatonin, which can be triggered when exposed to near infra-red wavelengths, of solar radiation....which are a major percentage of sun…"
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Very true 
10 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
12 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
12 hours ago
Infinity liked CoMdr * LightSpeed *'s discussion The Grays Hidden Agenda Revealed! in ASHTAR Cáfe
18 hours ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: Iran Attacks Israel, Brought to You by Coca Cola, Vanguard and BlackRock; By Benjamin Fulford.
18 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion I'm Pansexual, and Here's What I Want You to Know
18 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post High Strangeness the Order of the Day [videos] Shit’s About to Get Real ! Episode 1 : Starship Earth; The Big Picture
19 hours ago
More…