THE MOON

LATELY I HAVE BEEN WATCHING THE MOON EVERY NIGHT, AND WHAT IM SEEING IS ALOT OF DIFFERENT ENERGY COLORS AN SHAPES AROUND THE MOON..NOT ONLY THAT IT SEEMS TO BE LAGGING IN A WAY..EACH NIGHT THE MOON IS TAKING LONGER AND LONGER TO RISE AT NIGHT..ATLEAST OVER MY HOUSE..

HAS ANYONE ELSE SEEN OR PAYED ATTENTION TO THIS..AN WHAT IS GOING ON..IVE BEEN FEELING A LIL OFF AN USUALLY THEIRS EARTH CHANGES THAT HAPPEN..

ANY OPINION ON THIS

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• See i learn something all the time conversing with all of you , i ddint kno the moon wobbles or that we were having another sun come into the picture or a planet x, im happy to see we are noticing and feeling some of the same things..thank you for the information tht you all have found

i appreciate you all

LOVE AND LIGHT

•  yesi have notice the stars also because my favorite star the north star i believe ppl call it hasnt been out for a long time over here in california..and i feel the changes in my body to when things shift or change..

and yes tht could be a reason to is the tsunami tht took place ..

and yes the stars seem to take it all, there so unique an beautiful

i appreciate all the comments

love an light

• sorry everyone i havent seen these comments till now, i appreciate all of your feedback.it makes me happy to see all you you noticing these changes
  • I have watch the moon for many years and I have seen the moon changes place from night to night

It have doing with the earth who changes place in the universe

Dont worry everything its ok

love and respect

mother Anette Henning

• Hi Everyone,

Yeah I am from India and for me also the moon feels little odd?????

It is rainy season here so not much moon is seen... but since lately from few months there are activities around which are disturbing... meaning not much positive energy is been seen .... lots of negativity in the suroundings ....

Has anybody lately noticed anything of that sort things around you????

Lets see and hope for the best ....

Let Love, Light and Divinity fill us ALL ..............................

• The scientific community has been incredibly wrong before.  They used to swear that the world was flat, remember that misstep?  You bring up an important point.  There have been sightings of two suns during sunrise and sunset if Sol or RA, our sun is behind clouds or something that blocks the brighter rays so we can see the lessor sun.  I have looked into the Planet X/Nibiru tale also and most ancient manuscripts that speak of it talk about it coming from behind the sun so no one knew  it was there except for the last couple of months.  It is said to be larger than Jupiter, our largest planet so it would exert great forces, as it traveled up to and through this solar system, on all the other planets and as it so happens ALL of the planets have had Global Warming on them also - for the last 30 years.  In other words the Global Warming is coming from Inside the planet EARTH just as it has in the other planets.  All from the interior to the exterior therefore we are not the creators of the Global Warming but there are nefarious leaders who would use the idea of us creating warming to suppress the people even more "as a punishment". Our Sun has actually quieted down a lot and there are fears that we are going into a mini ice age like  in the 16th century...  You only hear of the Coronal Mass Ejections (CMEs) lately but the sunspots have not come back in any numbers...The power elite wants us to be afraid... But I digress...

The moon has swung back and forth for a couple of years now - I have noticed that some times you can see the face and at others you can not.  It does generally follow the path of the sun rising from the east and setting in the west and does change by an hour every day so it  rises an hour later every day.  Hence we have 3 nights of the month that are completely dark because it has caught up to the sun and is only up during the day and we see no moon at night.  The countries in the far north see the moon near the horizon but the farther south you go the moon appears overhead at its zenith - the highest point.  So it will appear in different areas of the sky depending on where you live. These are all normal things.

I have also heard and read that the moon does "ring like a bell" when crashed into by a rocket.  This experiment was tried years ago and the moon "rang" with quakes for hours and hours afterward signifying that it was hallow.  There are, in the ancient manuscripts, beliefs that it is the "evil eye in the sky" as it showed up one month and never left.  In other wards it just navigated into our sky at one time and stayed there.  There are many who believe that it is a space ship like the death star on Star Wars.  Personally I believe that it may be a base for the darkness that fell over the human race milliennia ago and has kept us in war with each other due to the dark influence it casts on us with electronics that are far superior to ours.  But  then again I like a good ghost story also.

Believe what you will - love and light to you all.  Be not afraid for we have friends in high places.

• its not just the moon its the sun its the clouds its the stars its everything take the time to look at the coluds some time if you dont already there so much lower there fromation is so strang the stars seam to hold energy as well i am most alive recently when im under the stars the earth is changing for sure and for some of us its a really hard thing to deal with like me it messes with me so much im so lost at times but when them stars come out its like it drangs all the negitive i brougt in that and brings in the positive energys

much love to you and keep looking at the moon and stars

• Isthere a possibility that our poles have been shifting from their original positition? I have had this feeling for a while since I noticed the changes in the moon. I too live in Texas. I agree with Sarendippity that there may well be a blackout/suppression of information. Normally our planet "wobbles" in its orbit, thus the seasons. But the changes being reported are more than just the wobble effect.  
    •  

It was noted that when the earthquake and Tsunami hit Japan there was a pole shit of 4inches or something may be if you search the web you will be able to get something on this.....

Let Love, Light and Divinity fill us All .................

• There was a nice Blog recently with lot of comments about the Moon...Please click on link below to find out more...

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/our-moon-is-a-big-p...

As we move into 5th Dimension we will have Two Suns

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan talks about the truth of our RNA/DNA here. https://youtu.be/vMtzOAHDzms?si=jwo398TPOL3Ip5jk"
11 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sheldan talks about the truth of our RNA/DNA here. https://youtu.be/vMtzOAHDzms?si=KMQP1xNUVTl2rOgp"
16 minutes ago
Justin89636 liked Love & Joy's discussion Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & Joy By Steven Hutchinson
43 minutes ago
Movella liked Love & Joy's discussion Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & Joy By Steven Hutchinson
57 minutes ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"I would like to think that the tragic Baltimore Bridge collapse was an accident but considering it is a major East Coast hub for shipping to the US, means that the collapse will cause a shut down of shipping traffic and will affect the economy. What…"
1 hour ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"I would like to think that the tragic Baltimore Bridge collapse was an accident but considering it is a major East Coast hub for shipping to the US, means that the collapse will cause a shut down of shipping traffic and will affect the economy. What…"
1 hour ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"We are the light🕯️ We will over come any obstacles and we will always be victorious! We are the co-creators of the new Solaris Star Nation and we are currently manifesting our future civilisation. May we be blessed by the Prime Creator as his…"
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Vehicles found 50 feet under the bridge before collapse by sonar?  And why was the fire dept using sonar under the bridge before the collision? Singapore flag flown on the ship depicts a lunar eclipse?MORE DETAILS, mysteries surrounding the Francis…
2 hours ago
More…