alternative_media.jpg

The Monumental Act That You Have Done

2012 FEBRUARY 3, by Steve Beckow
Source: http://the2012scenario.com/2012/02/the-monumental-act-that-you-have-done/ 

steve4.jpg?w=281&width=150We had 80,000 hits on the 2012 Scenario website yesterday. We expect over 100,000 today.

If you consider what’s happening from the point of view of the movement to push ET/UFO Disclosure forward, we live at a moment in history that is monumental, beyond any that I can think of at any other time in our past.

People are flocking to this website and the occasion should not be missed to lay before them what we are doing here, what we most fervently want to see happen. So for the person who has come to this website for the first time, let us state exactly what’s going on here.

We are disclosing the presence of extraterrestrials in large numbers around our planet, who have come here on a mission of peace and benefit to the entire globe. We have taken a stand that we will not tolerate silence and the covering-up of their presence any more and we are willing to stake all that we have and all that we are to remove that curtain of denial.

Extraterrestrials began visiting this planet in large numbers after we terrestrials began exploding nuclear bombs in World War II. Apart from killing our own selves in large numbers, we were also causing interdimensional damage with our weapons.

The Earth had come of age and was now handling serious weapons and the galactics came to rein us in.

They put a ban on the explosion of nuclear weapons in space.  They met with our world leaders and offered to help us advance technologically and explore space, if we would only agree to stop exploding nuclear bombs and turn to the ways of peace.

Not all extraterrestrials who visited this planet were friendly. Some service-to-self Greys and reptilians, who had been visiting the planet for centuries, had it in their minds to enslave us. They joined with the dark forces on Earth, whom we conveniently lump together under the name “Illuminati,” and began a program to dominate the world, reduce the population from 7 billion or so to 500 million, and enslave the survivors.

The friendly, service-to-others extraterrestrials, in space coalitions like the Galactic Federation, approached our governments but were rebuffed. They were aware of the program for world domination that the Illuminati and their off-planet masters had devised.

In addition they were aware of and served a Divine Plan for a worldwide transformational shift at the end of the cycle in Earth’s history that closes on winter solstice, Dec. 21, 2012. They set about to curb the dark forces and to prepare us for that global shift.

In this they were opposed by the shadow government and its military forces. But the friendly galactics, along with Earth’s own spiritual hierarchy of ascended masters and celestials, have drawn a line in the sand and stopped the Illuminati from winning in their program of enslavement.

We see around us Illuminati structures falling in the military, finance, media, education, medicine, religion and all other institutions that the Illuminati controlled. The galactics have informed us through channeled messages, which is their favored way of communicating with us (not our favored way), that they intend to bring in a global prosperity program once the Illuminati have been dislodged and prepare us for our global shift.

But the Illuminati have hidden the existence of the galactics and the galactics follow the universal laws which say that they cannot force themselves on us. So we’ve been in a stalemate as far as the Disclosure of the galactic presence around our planet has been concerned.

Now because lightworkers on the Internet, in discussion groups, and on conference circuits have said “no” to the continuation of the cover-up, it’s about to rapidly fall apart.  Lightworkers stand now one day away from a meeting between terrestrials and extraterrestrials aboard the mothership, the Neptune, the flagship of  President Grener of the Intergalactic Council.

As incredible as it sounds, this meeting has been brokered by an archangel, one known to us from his actions on behalf of our ancestors in the Bible and universally known for his other benevolent deeds, and that is Archangel Michael.

Though many raise their eyebrows that such a thing is possible, we lightworkers have now succeeded in bringing the matter of Disclosure to world attention. We’ve broken through the barriers to Disclosure. You who stand a day away from the meeting with extraterrestrials aboard their ships are the wayshowers and pathfinders of a new generation. You succeeded in doing what no other generation has been able to do so far – to break through the curtain of silence.

So I salute you and I ask that people visiting this site (The 2012 Scenario) not go away failing to see what you, what we all, are doing here. We’ve stood up to the dark forces. We’ve risked our lives, our fortunes, and our reputations to bring this matter of ET/UFO Disclosure before the public. We stand on the brink of succeeding in holding an epoch-making event, a rendezvous and meeting with people from other galactic civilizations.

Tomorrow history will be made and all of us here, those going and those holding the space for the rest of us, have had a hand in making it. The genie can never again be put back in the bottle. The secret is out. We are not alone in this universe. We share it with other human and non-human life forms, most ever more civilized and wiser than we are.

And we are about to open that new book and begin a new life as a global society. Nothing can stop us now. We’re bringing down the curtain on an old way of life and raising it on a new. Tomorrow the New Age starts and you have had a hand in starting it.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Good Great Message....thank you Steve with all your works for so many years.....I salute you too....love & light to you with gratitude <3 I am still waiting for the reply from Grener on the the Next Flight !!! really exciting....more & more truth turn up to be real ;p

• , Hi Peter, I think we should ask our leaders to please be willing to meet with your people, friendly galactics. There is nothing for them to loose, & everything to gain. If you, & I would be willing to be present, & just explain why it's reasonable & prudent to befriend friendly galactics & that their requests are very reasonable, I can't imagine them (world leaders) not happily meeting with & befriending them. I, as I am sure you, would be very willing to be there, if desired. Again, there us nothing to loose & everything to gain. I with great sincerity & purpose of heart request to meet with your people at their earliest convenience. With great hope for our hurting world, Lisa Patrick. Peaceandprayers1@yahoo.com.
  • This doesn't feel right, like most if it were i would be up there with you all but alas i have been told to ignore this.

Instead of 'seeing ships' i see a variety of energy signatures that transpire to be truth, universal wisdom  and various potentials( can't explain it any better, it is hard to put this into words, as the expression of what i see or perceive is not translatable at this time).  Although i will say don't give up, this is just the beginning if indeed disclosure is out of the bag, the balls are in every individuals court , therefore, be the master of your court do what you will with your respective 'balls' (no pun intended, just read this back and giggled to myself ) the choice is yours.  As is everything we set up for ourselves on the earth plane to learn, grow, discern and emerge into a greater expression of ourselves this the understanding of one.

Much love to all,

Adonai :-) 

• That's good advice, MoL....!!

• This will be embarrassing to most when it's fails to show...
  • Agreed ;-) MAY THE TRUTH BE TOLD...everything is as it should be. Dear Brothers and Sisters, Fear nothing, it is only because you are in body that you fear. You are more than this heavy body. Prepare for change. Meditate, be silent, be one with all that is. Live in Love. The Real Truth is already inside you. Be patient, for all will be revealed soon enough...
    Love & Light to all.
  • This is an interesting article, I needed to take it in, and let it gel in my mind to totally comprehend what's being proposed here.  Steve Beckow seems like a really good guy to me, he seems legitimate.  

That being said, I really HOPE this does happen!!!! :)

Things will work out the way they are supposed to, that's what I'm feeling lately, and now does seem like a good time to get the monumental "disclosure" process started!

My best wishes to all involved with this!! <3 

• Well come into a New World!

I got some days off from 12th to 19th of Feb. If someone is flying over Galway, Ireland, I will get a lift. I might borrow a camera from the College!

Namasté

• Are you going Ben? and what you think about it?

• I'm sorry Steve, but there is no "Intergalactic Council" that takes precidence over the Galactic Federation of Light First Contact initiative...Nothing personal in that statement...it's just a fact....

While the media is still under dark control, nobody would hear the message from the stars tomorrow, even if "President Grener" landed on the Whitehouse lawn and waved a happy wave to President Obama...

Wish it were true...but I know it is not and care about those who have invested their minds and emotions into this exercise...

Sorry if anyone disagrees with me but I will speak the truth even if I suffer recriminations for doing so.....I'm an Atar and that is how we operate....Selamat ja....!! Drekx Omega

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And now for some music, for all of you cool galactic funkstas.....

Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century…"
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century funk.....😉…"
10 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A Modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=VqOwyW5K2Lobn9Bo"
10 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=k6uOXJGk-xCC53nt"
10 hours ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
Full Moon for Washington D.C. is April 23, 2024, 7:50 pm. This Full Moon will be intense; the Moon will be in Conjunction with the Ascendant (or eastern horizon point [and the "rising sign" is Scorpio]). A T-Square involving the Full Moon with Pluto…
11 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C0lEL97HYc"
11 hours ago
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://youtu.be/3C0lEL97HYc?si=43Fb_jpq4jBkMZwq"
11 hours ago
"Will do and you as well :) Great minds think a like as they say :)"
11 hours ago
More…