Often I've heard and read that one should put aside the mind and tune into one's intuitive side. Many say that the mind can be a hinderance. So I'm thinking, 'huh?' Seriously? I just don't buy into that. I'm thinking that some have it confused, imo. It's not the mind that is a hinderance, it's the ego. Ego is the problem. Perhaps that's what many are talking about when they say to set aside the mind. Personally, I love my logical mind and have successfully used it in situations that most would use intuition to handle. Which takes me to the idea that Indigos are supposedly right brain oriented.  I've read this often on the web.

So if indigos are supposed to be the next step in human evolution, wouldn't being mostly right brained oriented be a hinderance? I don't know, to me it would be more advantageous to possess a healthy balance of both hemispheres. That is something that I personally strive for. I couldn't imagine being mostly right brained. Yeah, it has its advantages but if I were an inventor, I would need the left side. The creative side could come up with something great to invent, but it takes logic to flesh it out. So could it be that being mostly right brain oriented is actually a devolved aspect of Indigos?  If so, what does that say about us?

Should I or any of us Indigos strive to be more right brain oriented?  I just don't see how that's working for me.  Angels are logical, Ascended Masters are logical, the universe is logical, the Goddess is logical and yet some say to shut down that side of my mind.  I don't think it's supposed to be like that.  I feel that balance is the way to go.  The universe often demonstrates the need and importance of overall balance.  I think that the educational system should emphasize the importance of balance in the usage of the hemispheres.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ESPAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! boy you are as refreshing as an icecream cone on a blistering hit day!!! I couldn't have said this any better myself!!!!

Whew.. ok I'm not the only one here who gets it LOL and thank you God!

• There is much confusion in the "new age" movement due to the same reason as perversion of religion. A long time ago the teaching was love. It was taught by those who have realized and truly have experienced higher self. As they taught the people who were asleep the people took these spiritual concepts and injected their egos thoughts, opinions, and beliefs upon the awakened words causing branches of intraget interpretation. This is the birth of religion. That is what I see here prominently on this web site. I had never read or studied spirituality. All I know has come in realization as an experience. I am considered a young guru to many. And as even I teach I see my students bending the words from my heart to fit the comfort of their egos limitation.The difference between the realized teachers and the asleep students is this. As an awakened man walks down the street he is not thinking. he is experiencing. He is allowing him self to experience the love with in the chirping of birds. Allowing him self to feel the love with in the winds touch upon his face. Allowing him self to feel love of that which he sees.Allowing himj self the experience the love in the smell of flowers. Allowing him self to be in unconditional love with the immediate moment no matter what is happening. This is because he sees all as him. there is no seperation with in his experience. All is love and as he allows this moment to be as it is he allows him self as love to experience the love that he is through infinite temporary manifested forms. Now for the un awake student as he walks down the street he is thinking. he is thinking I must love. Thinking somthing needs to be changed, somthing needs to be fixed. The student tries to up hold the concept with in his experience .In the end words of enlightenment will not bring enlightenment. You can study under an ascended master your whole life and never experience truth. Words are only labels. A concept may be spiritual, it may speak of truth but at that it still is only a concept. And as one tries to manifest the concept with in their experience they try to up hold the idea the concept holds. An idea is of limitation. You must take the leap your self . Shatter the shell of limitation and know this moment. know life. It takes courage, and trust in your true self . Faith in "god". To allow your trust to grow you must make meditation not of recreation, not of an activity but make it your life. Let go and return to the peace amid chaos. As one builds knowledge on spiritual concepts they create an ego that they call spiritual. Though it may be more refined it is still of limitation. They still suffer. They still look for the love that they and all are. One must go with in . One must know self to ever know this that is

Namaste

• Espavo Sister!! Beautifully said
  • you took the words out my mind that had been there for years....

developing over time

• Doesn't really matter, I was simply commenting on some of the curious things I've read online.
  • This interested me a lot as i've always thought i was more right brained than left brained. So i randomly did a search on the internet for some sort of test and found this: http://www.wherecreativitygoestoschool.com/vancouver/left_right/rb_...

It is pretty good, not your usual generic one either, give it a go! I found i am 66% right brained, 34% left brained, which to me sounds aboutthe right balance. Let us know your results :)

Peace, Respect and Blessings

• I haven't read it often, but I've seen it floating around the web.  I always found it rather strange.
  • What's in a name?? We are all diverse and of our own creation for our own purpose of self-evolution. As you say Adalis, maintaining balance between logic and intuition is the key. A butterfly cannot fly with one wing. It has 2 wings and the heart in the middle. An obvious symbol of the devine design and geometry in nature with the heart at it's core.

Love and blessings

• What's in a name?  As much as one wants. 

:)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
10 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
10 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe collective subconscious has shifted after many years of release and clearing. This changes our collective creation abilities, supporting new Source-informed unified creation which honors the higher trajectory and benefits the…
12 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
  AncientAwakeningsI’ve come to be with you at this time, in this auspicious time, in this momentous time that you are approaching now. Not so much just for the eclipse that is about to happen, solar eclipse, but because of the shift, the change…
13 hours ago
GalacticWhiteRose@Yahoo.com commented on Ben-Arion's blog post Calm In The Midst Of The Storm
"M.S. told me a long time ago. On this planet there is Light and there is Less Light. All of these ones are us. Both sides. Why do we have the Less Light? So that we can learn the lessons. We are going to be graduating as we do this. Thank you for…"
14 hours ago
GalacticWhiteRose@Yahoo.com commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Was the F.F. Eclipse of Nibiru a “wild glitch in the matrix”.? by rev. Joshua.
"I agree. I thought it was a nothing berger. Chemtrails (I was taking pictures of them in 2004) were all over the place. Galactics are saying that they are coming soon. Are the chemtrails there so we can't see their ships?? Question. Can I post on…"
14 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"So, what was the speech made by Farage, that the Euro elites wanted to cancel..??
See his National Conservatism speech, he eventually made, following the court ruling....It's lengthy, but worth your time, especially if you live in the EU...👏🏻…"
15 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻NATCON wins against lefty cancel culture, in Brussels....👏🏻Bravo, to all concerned...

"The REVOLUTION against cancel culture has STARTED - ‘This is a turning point!’ says Nigel Farage"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNF2KuDoCOU"
15 hours ago
More…