The Message is Getting Distorted

Time after time on these sights lately I see the most distorted viewpoints. It almost feels like I am wading in fishing boots through chaos and confusion that is thick like a swamp. I read that we are close to having first contact, then another message pushed for their point of view, as they argue they visited aliens recently and the aliens were arguing and in disagreement! If only they could get along, it stated. This is insanity, pure and simple. I have always leaned toward existentialism, but I am very nearly there again. Certainly, I have to remind myself, people cannot think we swallow this stuff!

I have had contact, in the year 1970 with a member of the Pleadian race. I cannot begin to tell you what an effect this had on me. The spirtual force was so strong; the force of purity so intense, it was nearly unbearable, the beauty of it. Decades later, I still recall the experience with an intense spiritual reverence. I am deeply touched and humbled I was chosen to have that experience. You have no idea of the complexities of the energy these beings can manifest, you just have no idea. They are able to void nuclear energy that we merely bury and seal off. Some of the further advanced-those ufo's you see-those are their actual physical bodies-manifest as energy and shaped however they please, for in that dimension, thoughts manifest instantly.

On another post, you have some woman saying a Pleadian is visiting her and it is a guy, and he has recently suggested they swap DNA, and she become his baby-mama, so to speak. Are you insane, seriously? The Pleadian race is so advanced, so near Christ Consciousness, there is no way to even fathom one of these splended spiritual beings would want to play dirty bedroom games. Your posts insinuating this lead me to believe you may be descending, perhaps to an animal level. I speculate at what has become of this site, I really do. The level of integrity and humility one would expect to see demonstrated is instead a mass of fear broadcasts, and et contact wanna be's.

Wake up. So obvious are your egotistical pleas for attention, that some of you are either lying about channeling and contact, or you are in contact with the dark.  If you are in contact with the dark, then you did not purify and educate yourself on channeling properly. There are very few posts on here, very few, where it is obvious the level of spirtuality is so intense and pure, that the message could only have been from a highly evolved being. They are on here, but they are increasingly becoming rarer and rarer.  Think of what your intention is, rather than being the attention grabber or star of the show on here.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Wow looks like things are falling apart here maybe!?  I'm not sure 1955, I've been away but I do recall that shortly before the holidays there was a falling away as a lot of people left I wonder why?  Now I can crack the password that was placed on my old email because it was hacked and I can't get in there to touch base with some of those people.  It's very wierd, one thing I do notice is there are a lot of members who do not contribute but who are spectacular souls who hold a lot of knowledge.  I can't be of assistace policing these boards because I'm to busy currently.......!~! ^^~~^^ !~!
  • I think that problems occurs anywhere a spiritual message is given publicly...even when john lennon tried to have a bed rest thing for peace he was hounded by the media, who knows maybe the guy who shot him was convinced by that negativity? either way everyone is always affected by the information they observe and if something doesnt resonate with you the simple answer is to find something that does but even thats like putting a band-aid on a wound. I think people do these kind of things not for simply explained reasons like egoism or a cry for attention, rather that it is based in something much deeper, which is the actual dischord around them that has caused them to act that way. Im saying based on a childhood of being misunderstood by the people around me, bullies, alchoholics and drug addicts, etc etc these people were hurt deeply and because of the next spheres of consciousness outside that hurt...society in general, they have no safe place to heal and so degrade further. That is in part what i see manifest itself on this network and others, its like being offered a miracle cure by something unverified by science and because of the way youve been taught you cant bring yourself to trust it, so something that offers incredible purity on an energetic level would certainly cause people to revert to thier baser instincts as these are the roots of thier energies and the places that need healing. Its sort of like how you have to tell a doctor which part of you hurts so that they know whats wrong with you. If someone who was suffering from negative ego patterns or xenophobic atitudes never reached out at all, the concurrent energy would never come back to them, you have to converse in english to be understood in english just as a deaf person needs visual signals. I also understand to some degree this place is about a transmutation of energies so if undesirable energies manifest themselves here it would be for transmutation through the earth crystal and AC technology. everything works for harmony either over a long time or over a short time and sometimes the seed within the ugliness needs to be exposed to the light so it can germinate into beauty. peace, a shaman.

• David, beautifully said and contains great wisdom.  I especially embrace what you said about the seed within the ugliness needs to be exposed to the light so it can germinate into beauty. That is a wondrous analagy and brought a tear to my eye. I feel love in your words and great understanding.
  • Stay unique and true to yourself. You get to choose whether to believe something or not. You are letting yourself be brainwashed by believing everything that you read. Even Ben-Arion could be leading us somewhere bad.
  • One Word...ONE 
  • Hmm I see what you are getting at Indigo, dear lady.  I enjoy this post because it expresses something I've felt a time or two as well.  I see that some are confused and afraid, and are spreading ignorance... but I see these more as opportunities for me to express how I feel about the GFL and the Spiritual Hiearchy and hopefully to teach the newer Lightworkers who are confused what truth FEELS like, do you know what I mean?  Your experiences (really Timothy Leary?  Love him lol!) are very very helpful and uplifting, you have so much to share with us and I thank you for it. 

I don't always know what to make of the others, the ones who don't share my positive loving vision of our future and of the etheric beings- I see paranoia, fear, doubt and at times religous fearmongering and manipulation... and yes, ego's run amuck.  But then I sigh to myself, tell myself to suck it up, I was young too once, and try to put out the fires that ignorance starts.  But the ones who feed my spirit are ones like yourself and a few more here who are serious about Lightwork, who literally don't know any other way to be... my advice is to focus on the Loving posts that move you, gently correct the ignorance you see, and see what happens from there.  We are supposed to be in the Unity Wave of Consciousness, this is one of the first places it will manifest. 

Much Love, Indigo1955, keep your Light shinin' :)

• Bravo!!! Brilliantly stated! Tis hard not letting the muck around us muck us up too! BUT tis the reason for the season!! Gee, here I can't decide whether it's fair to call myself a lightworker as most that claim this also claim they've had visits from the "higher-ups" and this is not the case for me....still working on getting me ego to shut up long enough to really mediate!! HOWEVER, my life has been one challenge after another and yet I still find the positive around me or the humor in things, laughter is my best helper! Although I do have moments where I'm fighting with my internal thoughts going negative or not allowing someone to annoy me. So I guess I'm stil working at being a true lightworker! Well, enough about me -- just really wanted to reply to your reply which is so brillant -- thank you!!
  • Exactly.
  • "The Pleadian race is so advanced, so near Christ Consciousness, there is no way to even fathom one of these splended spiritual beings would want to play dirty bedroom games"

First of all: Avoid generalizations of any kind when you are talking about groups that are as large as a whole civilisation!

Second: There is nothing wrong with sexuality at all as long as it is bound to mutual agreement.

Third: I on my part would actually interprete this as a extremely huge complitment and not as something offending.

• Haha....hardy ha ha...love your sense of humor.  To laugh is devine!!!
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   What Is The Core Of Your Life On Earth? By Steven Hutchinson Wesak, on May 23, is where we think of and celebrate the birth and life of Buddha....Remember Buddha turned away from family riches to find his own inner peace and…
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😎"Why Must You," by Souldoubt....A nice groovy number from 2006-04-01...Composer: Alex Dean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B67tdwLONM"
10 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The pedo-blackmailed and bribed acting troupe that pretends to be the US government just bought itself a little more than a week’s survival time by means of outright crime. The Rothschild/Rockefeller owners of the US Corporation did this by fooling…
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Ah yes, that link is the source material for the video, which I provided to my friends at "Family of Light" to post, on my behalf, on YouTube, back in 2015...If you look on the cover image, it has both my logo, as well as that of FOL......Those guys…"
13 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp0BaS21r68"
13 hours ago
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://youtu.be/rp0BaS21r68?si=VbczGAkXB_mQgYa-"
13 hours ago
More…