8110201858?profile=original

Dear Lightbearers,

As consciousness expands among all humans on earth, to varying degrees, the collective transformational energies set the reality matrix grid to ever more refined expressions, and thus turmoil results as the old paradigm grapples with the new one emerging. We are impulsing the new and remain divinely discontented with the old.

The dominant new energy effecting humanity is that of “synthesis” which is creating a closer rapport between individuals, races and nations, in spite of minority attempts by the power elites to disrupt the process…
As well as our response to these energies and self changes, this synthesis is being cosmically impulsed from two sources:

1) The Galactic Core
2) The Aquarian constellation

The energy of synthesis is allowing the occult truism that pertains to the ONE HUMANITY, to be made manifest in ever increasing waves of demonstration upon the physical plane.

The chaos we see around us in all spheres is symptomatic of this impulse towards synthesis…and we increasingly witness calls for sharing, justice and peace among the people to realise this ONENESS.

Also this energy is invoking a mass awakening among many earth humans in the realisation that we are all related to beings from cosmos…and indeed, we are one with them.

We should all keep riding the cosmic energy surf, as it’s waves crash upon our planetary “shores.” It will inevitably lead to unity, peace, freedom, immortality, abundance and much joy…as we return to our previous state of full consciousness, but his time, furnished with even greater wisdoms and experiences than we possessed before we came to Earth, all those millennia ago..

The energy of synthesis spoken of is also bringing together INNER & OUTER Earth....As well as terrestrial and extraterrestrial relatives....

Many are becoming aware that the earth is hollow and that we have a seventh inner continent named Agartha...The rise in consciousness is opening the minds of many to this truism...

I will also place the facts before you that the GFL primary Earth base is located in the inner-Earth caverns, beneath Tibet’s spiritual city of Lhasa….

From that vast base, many miles in diameter, there are cavern tunnels that lead out to various exits, including those in India…

In ancient times, Agartha attempted to externalise it’s influence upon the surface of this planet. That nation was a major rival to Atlantis and was called the Rama Empire.

The experiment eventually failed, as the presence of Rama became a great bone of contention for the hostile Anunnaki, and their Atlantean allies. And like Lemuria before it, an attack on Rama using nuclear weapons, among other more exotic devices, created a great conflict which is described in ancient sanskrit texts, such as the famous Mahabharat, which lends itself to fact rather than fiction…in contrast to the opinions of the conventional academic mindset….

Something I would like to add about our primary GFL base, is that is is right next to Shamballah, 400 miles under Tibet’s capital city of Lhasa…

Officially the base is described as the GFL Command Base and it is 50 miles in diameter, with five levels…

Being members, the Agarthans are in the base too and you will also enjoy meeting them, after official contact..

Selamat gajun akanowai dajoie..!!!

Col. Drekx Omega, Cmdr, GFL Ground Crew (Eastern England Sector)

drekxomega.jpg?w=300&h=300

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello Ravinder,

Well, advanced in technological accomplishment, or advanced in spiritual level...??

The planet Deron in the Vega system is the political centre for the GFL....so a kind of "Brussels" equivalent..

The Great Blue Lodge within the Sirian star system is the spiritual centrepoint for this galaxy...

All fully conscious worlds locate their population within the planet, and leave the surface mostly clear...Samanet, Atarmunck, Erra, Deron and Druan of the NOL system are the most advanced...in both technologies and spirit..

It is true that there are many others on a par, including the Arcturians, but these planets are superb exponents of the divine light for this Galaxy...

The most powerful ships of this universe, in terms of weaponry and sheer size, are our former Anchara adversaries who have now joined the GFL....The hybrid reptoids of Sigma Draconis...

The massive motherships of the Sigma Draconians are shaped like "jelly-fish" and possess awesome firepower...they measure 42,000 miles in length and carry a special bomb that can destroy entire solar systems...

Wehave parallel universes to our DERN universe....and the DAL is an example..

The beings of the Akon Star nation travel between universes and vice versa...

• Is the info in this Video spot on...Cmdr Drekx Omega

• Absolutely spot on.....I believe I had already descibed Shamballa as the planetary crown chakra, "where the will of God is known...!!" And all the cosmic energies incoming are relayed via this special crown centre...which stands upon a higher dimension than Agartha proper...
  • you know, honestly I can not explain this, but I am having fascinating ongoing amazing kinds of waking visions of this inner earth now, just truly um, I can't think of a word for it right now, but its strange that this has trigged such amazing what almost seems views

just such an awesomely different feeling, hard to explain, I'd assume I'm just excited, though it IS very exciting
    • Yes indeed friend,

My words are activational and designed by my Master, to allow all my readers to expand in conscious as they read them...

• hehehe, how about Mr.Ed's words, but yes, you both have got me all dreamy-excited or something
  • thank you drexl.... you are a true master of knowledge ,but somewhere i would disagree or agree I don't know i'm still trying to get to know myself and God with u and  SANANDA(JESUS CHRIST) along with the known budhha, teaches us that love is enough!!!! and if we have LOVE ashatar in our heart for all creation that ,that is enough for us to ascend to any level, that's what i love about the scripture that I TRUST !!!!!!!!! read that is that .P.S I dont believe in the bible?koran or any other \\\holy book as it is but I do believe in universal thruth that it was based apon! your brother Jakes( jacobus adriaan pieters)
    • Drexl I know my comments had almost nothing to do with the post , read and feel if I,m ascending! please I look up to you thats why taht other post the other day hurt me so much.... I really want to learn from you higher starseeds  or inter stellar people how to be at peace and acsend to the 5th dimention!!
      • P.S Im not good at English but do understand!!
        • thankyou for your interest and comments...
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into some great benefits we get from being out in the Sun in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYP-VTctWq4"
8 hours ago
"Gonna go get some sun after this video :) Great benefits from the Sun talked about here. https://youtu.be/uYP-VTctWq4?si=km5IHGzwKRXodJT9"
8 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=Oxa19iG_N4jq3L6r"
8 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=poD0UcNtZ8cHdnPw"
9 hours ago
"Trudeau is another Dark Cabal turd that needs to go away. https://youtu.be/U9q1EAyAx_4?si=tFXfWhMuBJlrmE8p"
9 hours ago
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://youtu.be/ZtnMYhLga84?si=YdeZ--3UzyOb_Tov"
9 hours ago
More…