8110201858?profile=original

Dear Lightbearers,

As consciousness expands among all humans on earth, to varying degrees, the collective transformational energies set the reality matrix grid to ever more refined expressions, and thus turmoil results as the old paradigm grapples with the new one emerging. We are impulsing the new and remain divinely discontented with the old.

The dominant new energy effecting humanity is that of “synthesis” which is creating a closer rapport between individuals, races and nations, in spite of minority attempts by the power elites to disrupt the process…
As well as our response to these energies and self changes, this synthesis is being cosmically impulsed from two sources:

1) The Galactic Core
2) The Aquarian constellation

The energy of synthesis is allowing the occult truism that pertains to the ONE HUMANITY, to be made manifest in ever increasing waves of demonstration upon the physical plane.

The chaos we see around us in all spheres is symptomatic of this impulse towards synthesis…and we increasingly witness calls for sharing, justice and peace among the people to realise this ONENESS.

Also this energy is invoking a mass awakening among many earth humans in the realisation that we are all related to beings from cosmos…and indeed, we are one with them.

We should all keep riding the cosmic energy surf, as it’s waves crash upon our planetary “shores.” It will inevitably lead to unity, peace, freedom, immortality, abundance and much joy…as we return to our previous state of full consciousness, but his time, furnished with even greater wisdoms and experiences than we possessed before we came to Earth, all those millennia ago..

The energy of synthesis spoken of is also bringing together INNER & OUTER Earth....As well as terrestrial and extraterrestrial relatives....

Many are becoming aware that the earth is hollow and that we have a seventh inner continent named Agartha...The rise in consciousness is opening the minds of many to this truism...

I will also place the facts before you that the GFL primary Earth base is located in the inner-Earth caverns, beneath Tibet’s spiritual city of Lhasa….

From that vast base, many miles in diameter, there are cavern tunnels that lead out to various exits, including those in India…

In ancient times, Agartha attempted to externalise it’s influence upon the surface of this planet. That nation was a major rival to Atlantis and was called the Rama Empire.

The experiment eventually failed, as the presence of Rama became a great bone of contention for the hostile Anunnaki, and their Atlantean allies. And like Lemuria before it, an attack on Rama using nuclear weapons, among other more exotic devices, created a great conflict which is described in ancient sanskrit texts, such as the famous Mahabharat, which lends itself to fact rather than fiction…in contrast to the opinions of the conventional academic mindset….

Something I would like to add about our primary GFL base, is that is is right next to Shamballah, 400 miles under Tibet’s capital city of Lhasa…

Officially the base is described as the GFL Command Base and it is 50 miles in diameter, with five levels…

Being members, the Agarthans are in the base too and you will also enjoy meeting them, after official contact..

Selamat gajun akanowai dajoie..!!!

Col. Drekx Omega, Cmdr, GFL Ground Crew (Eastern England Sector)

drekxomega.jpg?w=300&h=300

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Drex,

Those images you posted up look really beautiful. I can't wait to return to full consiousness:-)

Love & Light

• Hi Bhavick, Nice to see you here....and always pleased when you are pleased.....Are you still on IITM...?? I don't bother now, as this site is so much better organised, with so many brilliant souls to engage in conversation with...    :-)
  • Very interesting information coming from genuine source...Drekx Omega.....however we want to know more
    Please tell us how large is Agartha ? how many residents and who is the ruler?
    Please tell us more about the GFL base...what is on the 5 floors you mentioned? how many spaceships and from which Planets? Where is the entrance to Agartha through which surface humans can go? Did Lord Ram actually come from Inner Earth and built the Rama Empire and where is he now? They say Lord Kalki the 10th and final incarmation will be born in Shamballa and come to the surface with a spiritual army and kill..kill.kill all the dark forces and start the Golden Age.
    is this true? Is Sanat Kumara still in Shamballa and still the King of the World?...It would be nice to know about Agartha and Shamballa
    • Population of 1.1 billion people

The floors are based on the functional model of active service motherships....which include residences, hanger bays, holographic areas, science and experimental areas, recreational areas with meditational facilities, too...

From all star nations within the GFL, especially those from Sirius, Plejares, Andromeda, Lyra, Centaurus, Arcturus...

They are ruled by the Ruling council of 12-Clans, based on the principles of fluid group dynamics....They have a Spiritual Hierarchy of elder Ascended Masters who communicate with the higher orders of Heaven, via the Planetary Logos...unofficially known by the surface world as "Rex Mundi.." Not a real King, but spiritually more advanced than the elders of Agartha...

Agartha has primarily retained it's polar entrances......there are other lesser entrances which are used less....Humans have entered via the poles, but are better teleported through Earth's mantle into the crystal cities. Lord Ram is on planet Hagar...

Kalki Avatar is now on the surface with his "army" of Ascended Masters and their disciples....since July 1977.

Sanat Kumara is still in Shamballa and serves as Planetary Logos for Earth...

• Jesus Christ... Dear Drekx Omega you have answered my questions brilliantly ...but please enlighten us a bit more:

From what i learnt is that Sanat Kumara is still the King of the World and will leave Shamballa in 2012 after his final mission of getting rid of all the dark forces he will hand his position to Lord Gautma Buddha and go back to Venus and take on a higher position....is this correct?

For 2000 years...the Age of Pisces Lord Jesus was in charge and for ushering in the Golden Age St Germain will be in charge for the next 2000 years... the Age of Aquarius...and his fund which is a very large amount will be used for all the people on this Planet......is this info correct?

When did the Golden Age actually start?

You state that Lord Ram is on the Planet Hagar ....where is Planet Hagar and what is it like there?

Lord Adama the Head Priest of Telos is in charge of uniting Inner Earth Beings with Surface Beings and a Grand Cosmic Party is planned for 21st Dec 2012 when we will be united.....is this info correct?

Are the Telosians still under Mt Shasta in the City of Telos or i read some where that they have moved?

In which Planet is Lord Krishna now?

I would like to know more so please be kind to answer my questions as the info i learnt from various sources is not completely accurate and you are the right person who can give the right answers.

Thanks very much...it is great that you are here....how many GFL ground crew members are here now?

• Hi Ravinder,

In order for Sanat Kumara to return to Venus, he would require a replacement kumara (Buddha) and would choose one from six kumaras....the current "Buddha of activity" has not taken the path of training to become the next Logos...so will not be replacing the current one....I do not believe Sanat Kumara will be passing on his baton in 2012, as suggested....we have not heard this rumour.

When you say "in charge," you are speaking esoterically of the major energy signatures of the ages, Pisces and Aquarius...Master Jesus being an exponent of the energy of "devotion to the ideal," or the 6th ray and Master Saint Germain being the exponent of the Aquarian ray, "magic, ritual and order," the 7th ray....which will continue to dominate as an energy for the next 2160 or so years...

The beginnings of the Aquarian ray's first tentative influences on Earth was the late 17th century...and we saw the effects reflected in human history.....Officially the Age of Aquarius started in the year 2000....the 21st century...and the current chaos confirms we are seeing the death throws of the Piscean dispensation, with those produced 6th ray forms increasingly loosing their appeal in the minds and hearts of many.....The political and religious ideals are an example...even the ideal of capitalism is being seen for the mirage it truly is...Blind obedience to church authority is no longer popular and acceptable......We are seeing a revival of devotional Islam, but that is a reaction to the new energies...as the old feels increasingly besieged, whether east or west....

The Saint Germain World Trust Fund is VAST and to be distributed to everybody on the planet...IT MATURED IN THE YEAR 2000 AD....In 2001, the dark forces sought to delay this with the contrived 911 events as it was about to be announced.

Planet Hadar is in Beta Centauri and named after the star system...

No, the externalisation of the inner earth beings is scheduled to occur before December 2012, not on that date....The city of Telos is as it was....The only changes have been the massive constructions of habitation space for a migrated surface population of ascendees...

Lord Krishna is the Boddhistva and resident upon the Earth....He is the Christ---Maitryeya Buddha---Immam Mahdi---Messiah....so known by all religions under different names...but will return to Earth life for all, including atheists..as the World Teacher...the head of the Ascended Masters..

We have about 500 active service GFL Ground Crew around the world, on six continents....Not many and we are recruiting more.

Regards, Drekx Omega

• Hi Ravinder,

I have learned a lot about Agartha from Sheldan Nidle

I suggest you check out this YouTube video he did:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPNqPm1owXY

Many Blessings,

Melanie

• Good data, Mr.Ed....your contributions are always most welcome and pertainent...Thanks, Drekx

index.php?action=media;sa=media;in=56;preview

agarth11.jpg

• don't know if I'd want to visit, sounds kinda gloomy, mei, do they have any say, um, concept work done of this place, for us to see, that most would not know is not concept art but actually this base you speak of? hehehe,

ow, too much info for the enemy I'd assume,

actually now that I'm onto it, how about concept work of say, inside of ships and such, as I'd assume photos can't work at 5th density etc etc hehehe, really I'd love to check out some interiors, now that would be really cool, or close renditions, oh how about ground vehicles, ahh cool, now I'm onto something here, but oh I'm asking for too much, hehehe

yes yes, all in good time, I know, patience patience
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"W.H.O. negotiations with member states, regarding the new pandemic treaty, are not going well, thankfully.....Director Tedros seems to be a wannabe world dictator and the world is not impressed with his efforts, to rule over the minutiae of our…"
29 minutes ago
Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Hehe.. What a great test of your intuitive skills, it’s an A+ for that one, friend..✨"
40 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"Yes indeed, AE....The whole event was planned and carried out, by deep state assets..."
43 minutes ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Wow, Movella and Drekx. It is truly wonderful to receive a message from Lord Surea. Yes, I did receive that impression very strongly. And I was guided to let you know. I am glad to hear it was confirmation for you.

You will be a wonderful healer,…"
44 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"😊Yes, well done AlternateEarth......and congratulations on your published book.....Good to hear that they are London publishers, among a variety of international centres..Seem to be very prestigious..Hope the sales of the book skyrocket for you...…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"And of course, Movella received a planar stepped-down energy message, from the Galactic Logos, via one of the six Seraphim (Kumaras/Buddhas,) named Kiwea, in turn passed on to Lord Aescapulus (Sirian 9th degree initiate) and his council of Nine,…"
1 hour ago
Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"(Also posted on Randy’s wall).. Randy intuited that I had been in contact with Lord Surea, which was in-fact true..

I have actually been in contact with Lord Surea for the first time recently.. Not directly, but I had a messaged relayed to him and…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Footage from only a year ago. Another sighting from our pilots. https://youtu.be/iT9BtWCBbic?si=_jWKp24Qu1SzrIjT"
2 hours ago
More…