Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................-Be expectation less and open to all possibilities.

learn to accept gracefully whatever HE sends your way.

"we have the right over action only, result is solely at HIS discretion"

THIS IS ALL WE NEED TO REALIZE to be happy for ever.

Views: 905

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you is him

regular & repeated reminding will reinforce.

can there be "incomplete" trust?

larger or micro

Dear lori,

When somebody disrespect the trust you place with them, it is breach of trust and not incomplete trust.

you trust - other deceives, it does not amount to and / or make your trust incomplete.

doing without any expectations

Very true, very precise - living in the moment- is accepting everything coming your way.

expectation - future

disappointment - past

i appreciate

If you present yourself as a welcome mat you might get stepped on. Get up! You're worth a lot more than this. Even vines climb as high as they can.

in the process of evaluation of the WORTH, undergoing tests - is a part..

Would you please elaborate?

my happiness lies in your happiness.

i am you - is the summary.

RSS

Featured

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship