I am in Canary Wharf Shopping Centre and this message came to me like a transmission so I will share it with you...
Om keep you hair long and those who have made a mistake in cutting it grow it long again and never cut it again for those who will walk on the New Earth will have long hair giving them full spiritual strength and beauty.. This is my humble request and come from within me.
Long hair has long been a common element of many spiritual prophets such as Jesus, Moses, Guru Nanak, Krishna, Buddha, Shiva, or the story of Samson and Delilah from the Bible, when Samson lost his strength with the loss of his hair.

Hair is an extension of the nervous system and it emits energy from the brain into the outer environment. Its an information highway reaching the brain, so when hair is cut, receiving and sending transmissions to and from the environment is hampered.

Long Hair gives you Spiritual Strength and acts as an Athenia picking up transmissions like a receiver.
God had given you hair and it is for a reason. Those who cut their hairs actually loose some of their Spiritual Power and connection to Higher Dimensions.

All the great Spiritual Masters kept their hair long for they knew the importance of keeping their hair long.
Those who have cut their hairs will find their natural tracking system not functioning properly which means that they are not at the right place at the right time but like lost souls on Planet Earth.

Q: Why do Sikhs keep hair?A: This question is frequently asked, “Why do you keep hair?” Hair is a gift from God, therefore why should anyone give it away by cutting it? Hair is one of the five articles of faith for Sikhs. Sikhs live the way God made humans and never cut their hair. For Sikhs hair is the symbol of love for God and the respect for everything He has given us. The way God made us is the most beautiful of all. To Christians, even the Bible says, “God loves us and cares so much about us that even all the hairs of our head has well counted” (Matt.10:30).One argument often discussed is that if you do not cut your hair, it keeps growing and will eventually reach the ground. Sikhs never cut their hair and it does not touch the ground, their eyebrows grow to a specific length, their mustaches grow to a specific length, and their beard stops at a specific length. Our body has a natural way of shedding and regenerating hair, thus after a period of time, hair seems to stay at a consistent length.Once the hair reaches its specific length, it stops growing. If the hair is cut, the body responds by growing it again to the specific length. It clearly indicates the link of the body with the hair all along its length. Cutting hair puts extra load on the body since the body will always try to grow the hair back to its specific length.Millions of Sikhs do not cut their hair and their hair grows to a specific length depending on their individual characteristics. Sikhs have been keeping their hair unshorn for centuries and know this fact for real.Sikhs are not to use razors or any other such devices on their bodies from the time of birth, for they do not cut their hair from any part of their bodies. In order to keep hair neat and clean, Sikhs roll the hair on the top of their head. The hair is then covered by different types of turbans.From the scientific point of view, keeping hair is practical because hair has many functions. It traps an insulating layer of still air just outside the skin, and thereby keeping the head cool in summer and warm in winters. Furthermore, hair absorbs harmful ultra violet radiations from the sun and reduces skin cancer. In addition, hair follicles can make androgenic hormones. Axillary hair provides larger surface area for evaporation of sweat. Although Sikhs do not need scientific explanations to keep hair, it is important to note that scientific explanations do indeed exist.

buddha.jpg

jesus_419315815_32397g.JPG

Guru_Nanak_Dev.jpg

Krishna-11.jpg

shiva_himalayas_by_vishnu108-d37e9qb.gif

adama.jpg

The-gift-of-FireCMYK-copy.jpg

mother-mary.jpg

radha1.jpg?w=560

H05.jpg

laksmi_devi.jpg

namaste

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• mmm manly men with long hair

• you know its funny, I've always felt that to be the case. That long hair equates to strength and/or wisdom. I tried cutting my hair once and I did suffer in some rather subtle ways for it. And if anyone is worried about the apostle paul, don't be. He was a false apostle sent in to corrupt the faith, this has been proven with thousands upon thousands of articles and videos. I love long hair.

• According to the Vedas the beings in Satya Yuga which means the Golden Age kept long hair.

Kalki Maitreyia who is here working behind the scenes has long hair and so does Sanat Kumara The King of The World. The Magnificent Seven Kumaras had long hair.

Believe me with long hair you will feel more connected

• Isnt Sanat kumara an anagram for satan? king of the world, seven headed serpent, the world is pretty messed up right now. It's fallen due to evil, money, and tyranny, mostly. It is a world full of scams...

let me guess, he sits on the blue white diamond throne down in hollow earth? King Diamond?

• We are conditioned to think that hair styling is important and how it makes a cool fashion statement. But in olden times it was a different story. An interesting find revealed that long hair in men was actually related to consciousness or the sixth sense. Does that sound alarming? Lets delve a bit more into this topic.

During the Vietnam war, special forces in the war department had sent undercover experts to look for talented recruits among Native Americans, who were blessed with special supernatural and tracking abilities.

A couple of American Indians were selected and what happened after that is surprising. Once they were recruited, their natural skills and ability to access their sixth sense just disappeared. On conducting a test to find out what went wrong, the older native American recruits said that after undergoing military haircut they could no longer sense the enemy, they lost their intuition power and couldn’t access subtle extrasensory information.

So more native Indians were recruited and this time they were allowed to keep their hair long and on comparing performance of men with military haircut and ones with long hair, they found out that long-haired men were far better and skillful. The results stated that the Native trackers should be allowed to keep their hair long.
  • thanks for sharing.
    yes it does spark depending on my now momment mood lately.
    blessings to all of us for we are all one.
  • So true. :)

• thanks for sharing.

bald shaved head is shocking to the norm, attention getting in that you get share at. it tends to make one self consious in the now moment. i guess any role playing identiy is hard to keep as the now moment keeps popping up in your face shocking you, on how we all want to belong as part of the herd and this is when we see ourselfs, the child looking for approval to the know it all adults of the herd (d.n.a. hard wiring for survial), as we dance around to be liked that we are in the norm.
    i must agree with One, maybe the trend at that time was bald shaved head was in sytle and shows smart person ????
    bessings to all of us for we are all one
  • That sure sounds factual and medical alright.

• Buddha himself however did not have long hair, read up on it, read the ancient words supposedly from his own mouth where HE SHAVES HIS HEAD.  And samson toppled the pillars when his hair was CUT.  This is just more of this persons goal of creating disharmony and strife between people.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1527

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 735

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Bluesword Angel posted a blog post
ImminentWorldwide Activation of Operation StormUnder Global Military Alliance Commander-in-Chief Donald TrumpThe Plan Has Always Been About Saving the ChildrenBlack Swan Events Have Begun.Big things to happen over the next 24-48 hours. WW3 rhetoric…
28 minutes ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"thank you Drekx, if the products are cheaper I'll buy it on eBay, but, Dr Berg has a European shop (https://drberg.eu/en/) which is helpful also, cheers!"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks, that's great friend.....Also, it might be useful to sometimes purchase Dr Berg products, via eBay....If you have an account on eBay, you can search and discover that other (same country) members, who sell, often purchase Berg products,…"
2 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"ok Drekx, just wanted to have that clarified ;)

I will start the 72 hrs fasting interval once I am in back in Vienna and have my electrolytes powder, in a month, when I have plenty of time to rest :)"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion World Economic Forum (WEF) member and lead adviser to Klaus Schwab by the name of Yuval Noah Harari is eager to see the world taken over by "non-organic entities"
"Hehe..This guy is soooo stupid, to think that one cannot travel faster than the speed of light...His so called "science," is based upon the obsolete Einsteinian formula; E=MC squared, in which "C", the speed of light, is a "constant" and to travel…"
4 hours ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion World Economic Forum (WEF) member and lead adviser to Klaus Schwab by the name of Yuval Noah Harari is eager to see the world taken over by "non-organic entities"
"These guys are madmen"
4 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Yuval Noah Harari says “non-organic entities” and “emotionless algorithms” will soon dominate Earth – in other words, AI TAKEOVER is coming soon06/13/2023 // Ethan Huff // 11.4K Views Tags: AI, artificial intelligence, Collapse, cyborg, demonic…
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Why Fasting Is MORE Important than Diet...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oql3QUD2JyI"
4 hours ago
More…