I have been reading and studying this road on angels, ascended masters, and our space familes for decades.  When I first heard of the Ashtar Command, I wanted to learn all I can.  I traveled to Canada to a lady that channeled Ashtar.  When he came thru, he said "Question all channeled information you get and seek confirmation, even my own info that I'm giving you right now!"  That brings me to Greg Giles posts.  I not only question his posts, but I challenge them.  Because over the decades that I've studied, they do not resonate from the light, not to mention common sense for advanced, enlightened beings.  And here is it - why do an advance fleet of races have to go on our "online social networks" to pick which people to choose for their projects instead of seeing that in our hearts, and why do we have to "post online statements" to contact them when they have said that they are only "a thought away"?  Here is the reason why Greg Giles, for the past several weeks, have been gearing us with GFL posts about projects they need us to get done, gifts of free energy devices, "our only assignment" is to go out tell our neighbors, family and friends, go on our "online social networks" and when there is a "sufficient number of people, we'll begin (we'll tell you how you'll receive these things at a later date, don't worry about it, for now).  Go to Greg's latest post.  If you haven't yet, here's the link:

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/message-from-the-galactic-federation-of-light-6-8-12-project?id=2859786%3ABlogPost%3A1641272&page=2#comments

Now scroll down until you reach the link to his blog.  Click on the link to the blog.  You'll see that it goes to his blog but also some box appears saying "You earned 100 points! Learn more"  The box will quickly disappear.  Now, look at the right side and you'll see a red tag that says "Rewards".  Click it and a page will pop up over the site - "Earn points and get prizes!  It's that easy!  1.  Stop by and earn points.  2.  Earn more by sharing.  3.  Virtual Points = Real Prizes!  Get Awesome Stuff!  Click on the "Log in with Facebook" button and wala - PunchTab Rewards Program - Loyalty and Incentives programs for websites, blogs and businesses!  How does it work?  Let's take a tour - You get points everyday when you visit their page.  You also get points when someone tweets, like, leaves a comment and more. 20+ different actions!  Exchange points for prizes is a snap!  Just reach the points needed and receive the gifts -$5 ebay gift card, $150 gift card from Apple, or a Nook Color Reading Tablet, many gifts to choose from.  That's right, folks.  Our beloved Greg Giles has been conning us to spread HIS MESSAGE so he can accquire gifts all in the good name of the Galactic Federation of Light!  No wonder he's not going to tell us how to receive these gifts, the gifts he's talking about are for himself!  Now there are good people and bad people, good cops and bad cops, there are good channelers that bring light and truth from the higher realms, I have met them and work with them and there are bad channelers that are deceivers and workers of the dark.  Do not give Greg Giles any power from this moment on!  By posting what we want to hear, we are giving him our power (Thank you, Greg, yes, this post resonates with me), giving him our confidence, so he can manipulate us later.  Beware of his posts that talk about goodness and noble works just to regain his following and then tell you to do things without question, like this latest post says.  Don't worry, we are all here and we'll see this thur.  Have faith in God, Archangels, Ascended masters and our space family.  They are here with us, you only need to ask or think and they are there and they certainly DON'T NEED ANY ONLINE SOCIAL NETWORK TO KNOW WHAT YOU WANT!  You are stronger than you realize, otherwise you would not be here.  

Blessings and Be Strong, Believe in yourself,

Darryl 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• c'mon darryl..

• This reply was deleted.
    • I went over PunchTab Rewards site last night, back and forth to make sure(which is why I got to sleep after 5am).  A person can get points by going to different sites, true, but that red rewards tab on his blog means that Greg is also getting points for traffic to his blog. Remember, PunchTab Rewards gives rewards and incentives for websites, blogs and businesses.  He also gets points for people commenting on his blog, (and 20+ more ways) which is why he wants you to post your request to the GFL, instead of asking with your heart.  And the lightworkers are so desperate on getting picked for the GFL programs, they don't even realize they're setting him up for gifts to redeem the points for programs that don't exist.  I knew it the instant I clicked on the red rewards tab and his posts just fit like a glove.  

• This is just like fake UFO videos on youtube, they get paid for people watching their videos.  So they keep making them and people keep falling for them.  The quality of CGI is so good now that the sightings that are faked look better than the real videos.

• hey brother, greg is pleidian like you. it seems everytime a being representing the GFL begins to breakthrough to the masses, someone is sent to deceive and alter the truth. IT IS TRUE THAT OUR TAX DOLLARS ARE USED TO FUND UNDERGROUND MACH SPEED TRAVELING Subways, UNDERWATER HOTELS AND MANY OTHER THINGS.. ONCE PEOPLES THRID EYES ACTIVATE, NOTHING WILL BE HIDDEN ANYMORE AND INNER EARTH WILL SURFACE. Earth is a free will zone, and the more people that wish for free technology, and to participate in these surveys, more will be granted access because one must agree and not have things forced, that would be a violation.PS: I asked GOD if Greg is telling the truth, and got YES!!!!! :) GOD NEVER LIES, NEVER EVER!

• Hey Tiamacious, I can only present my evidence to you.  If you feel that Greg is telling the truth, then go in peace.  I have not the authority to rule over your beliefs.  I do, however, ask that, just because he's from pleiades (or any other star race for that matter) does not mean he cannot do immoral deeds.  If that is your only case, please re-read his past posts, close your eyes, drop into your heart and ask yourself, from your heart (not your mind), does these words and actions fit examples of an collectively,advanced, spiritual race of beings here to assist earth and humanity?  In whichever answer you get, I wish you peace. 

Blessings to you

• darryl, sorry but I don't play games..blessings to you and may the truth set those free that truly represent the light.. for all illusions have no real solid foundation.

• I think we currently need to listen to those of the GF++, and not those of the GFL.  The GF, I think, is having much more experience relevant to the beings on this planet of Earth now.  The Silver Light Legion has recently joined the GF, and they have joined together in a very very good way!!   My vote is for them! My sword is yours.

• When I clicked on the link and those "points" came up and then there was this red "rewards tag", found out what that was, then I added his recent postings together and I knew what he was doing .  I was in a state of shock last night that Greg would take advantage of the lightworkers like this.  I had to get this info out immediately.  I stayed up after 5am in the morning working on this post.  I will not allow him to take advantage of us.  And he is on other sites as well, drawing those people in and they have no clue.  So my job is not over yet.

• Thank you Darryl for this post. and thank for you speaking out. its hard to speak out against this guy and may other people like him because their followers can get nasty. and they can really beat you down. I've been beaten down by GFOL followers but i got up and i carry on as i see the evil behind them and there messages they seem to channel. 

there's a part of me that maybe feels the true founders of the gfl might had be light beings. but the name of the gfl gets used against them. i spoke to a being at the start of this year who told me that noone who are working for the better good are going by names as the ones who are against them used that name and it gets turned against them and us to manipulated us all.  just as i see the gfl name is. and remember in channellings you really have no idea who's really communicating on the other end. just because they give you a name doesn't class as ID. and my mum told me a story of a channelled message they did at church once. this being came thru and gave a great message and everyone asked who are you what is your name. and the being replied . my name is not important name is just ego what is important is my message. 

This is where people need to stop looking to others for answers of their own and look within and trust what they find and learn the difference between what is their's and what is others influencing their word and understanding. yes people can point us in directs to help us find them. but continue seeking and question everything you find even if it feels right. turn every stone over as the saying goes.

i can see how people can get delude when they believe they hold truth. and i hate to admit this but I've even been there myself on this hole subject. i feel better now I've learnt to become my own leader and i wish to support others to become their's.        

• I am glad to hear that, Hannah!  I am glad that you regained (or I could say re-claimed) your power within you!  I would like to help the others here and other sites to do the same.  Maybe we were ment to experience this to recognize that we have to reclaim our power and become stronger in the process.  So maybe Greg isn't such of a scumbag like I thought he is. Naahhhh!  

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into some great benefits we get from being out in the Sun in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYP-VTctWq4"
10 hours ago
"Gonna go get some sun after this video :) Great benefits from the Sun talked about here. https://youtu.be/uYP-VTctWq4?si=km5IHGzwKRXodJT9"
10 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=Oxa19iG_N4jq3L6r"
11 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=poD0UcNtZ8cHdnPw"
11 hours ago
"Trudeau is another Dark Cabal turd that needs to go away. https://youtu.be/U9q1EAyAx_4?si=tFXfWhMuBJlrmE8p"
11 hours ago
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://youtu.be/ZtnMYhLga84?si=YdeZ--3UzyOb_Tov"
11 hours ago
More…