If it is in your hearts to do so, please sign the petition and share it forward. Scroll to bottom where it says "Arrest Petition" Janis ONLY LOVE PREVAILS From: Russ Michael [mailto:age-reversal@aon.at] Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2012 7:44 AM BREAKING GOOD NEWS!! The Galactic Federation of Light Requests Our Permission to Arrest Leaders of the Cabal Feb. 7, 2012 09:49 PM PST Telepath, Greg Giles "The Galactic Federation of Light has requested the permission of the people of our world to begin arrests of members of the Cabal / Illuminati, which will open the door to open contact with our family of light and the beginning of a new age of freedom, peace and prosperity for every being on the planet. Please follow the link and sign our petition. You do not need to leave your full name." ***NOTE from Russ Michael - I signed this below 'arrest' PETITION immediately, and in addition, I ask my 3,000 or more daily Message from Michael - Newsletter subscribers worldwide, as well as those on the email lists of more than 70 worldwide Light workers LIST HOLDERS (one dear lady who has more than 100,000 members) . . . that I AM forwarding this Newsletter to . . . to gratefully, individually and collectively DO THE SAME. FURTHERMORE, I know we each can add very great MOMENTUM to our collective Family of Humanity on Earth to speed up this process . . . by each and all of us, mentally calling out several times day and night to the Galactic Federation fo Light . . . our deep desire and sovereign permission for them to begin these worldwide Cabal Illuminati arrests IMMEDIATELY. So be it. I AM, Russ Michael ARREST PETITION (Click here) http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/galactic-federation-of-light-permission-to-arrest-members-of-the-cabal-illuminati/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That's what the Light tells me would be a viable way of fixing the problem.

This is one of those things... where Inaction is the choice which will produce more harm.

Those people must be eliminated, somehow, or someway, for our society to deconstruct their facade. It would prolong the healing process otherwise, and not doing something would give them more chances to do more damage.

So no matter how you do the math, they're dead. The only question is how.

And I don't think people as a society would be able to reach them, mob them, do whatever. They would just retreat to private boats or go hide in underground bunkers where nobody can get to them.

Then what? Their guards assassinate them like Culigula? Are you serious?

I wouldn't really want to do it actually, but im not daft.

With the people who run the shadow government removed from the equation, everyone who is in a position of power will be able to breathe easier and Take Measures to put the whole world back on track.

And for now I think that's all im going to say about this. Ive explained my understanding of the situation. I completely understand the fluffy-bunny argument but I also know there's more to life than that.

• In reply to Hannah Peace and Sir Galahad.

It seems to me you are both reaching for the same Goal, though on different paths.

This is my simple opinion of this: Unite your Forces.  The ones on the other side do this all the time.   We Need to end our quarrels and Unite.  Do it Now!

• The way I see it happening is The Truth will be exposed, through some big online internet campaign that has a bunch of beyond-classified information.

Then as the global outcry spreads, the illuminati members retreat into their hidey holes, or try to institute some kind of last minute policies that the People in general will just not allow to happen.

While millions upon millions of people demand justice - but they don't want to see these people in court, they want to see their head on a silver plate.

So then that's an Authorization from the mass consciousness. . . . . to do something about them.

So its going to be like the French Revolution.

Which almost mirrors our current situation - leaders who keep all the wealth for themselves - and tell all the rest of us to "eat cake".

Its just like when Bin Laden and Gadhafi was killed. People didn't want to see them go on trial, they wanted to see a dead body. It gave everyone Closure.

Mubarak still hasn't had his day in court... that situation still isn't resolved. And most of the people in the egyptian government are still his cronies anyway. It could be years before he ends up getting whatever sentence is coming his way - it would be better for everyone if someone just put a bullet through his head right now.

Trials are only useful to Determine if someone is guilty. In these sorts of cases there is no doubt that they Are guilty.

So what happens after you've found out someone is guilty. . . . . In the old days they used to hang people for murder. In the old days they used to burn people to death for practicing black magic.

• Hannah is being too soft, and Galahad is too harsh.  A close partnership of both of those aspects are needed.  Neither the one or the other - but a balance of it,  I'm a sword myself, but I need directions from others(!).

• believe me i'm not being soft. there's kicking ass doing the right thing and being able to do that with a sound mind and then there's not being sound of mind and making problems worse. 

its called common sense ... something i see many lack on here. 

first we need to understand who is causing the problems and go from there. this isn't fantasy or a rpg its real life. were not role playing here even thought i swear some think they are or they sure act like it. real living beings are being affective and people need to understand and question more to why this and why that. not just take someone's word for something without any hard prof (and not meaning their imagination which seems to be prof to many in this kinda filed) and also not go around saying who they are gonna do it when they get magical powers, Oh brother! 

take directions to look for more answers sure from others but make sure you don't follow anyone. real answers are within us. but there's outside forces who mess with us.  

• Here's the problem with rehabilitation though, these people cling to their ways no matter what, and they will not agree to a lessening of their station in life. They wouldn't even be happy with just being "millionaires" living the good life with no power.

They would continue to cause problems, and would call in favors and tap all sorts of hidden assets to cause damage almost like a terrorist organization.

They are Diehards, they would fight it all until the end.

Cumulatively they Are The 3rd Antichrist that was predicted would come. Nostradamus predicted that there would be a beast with many heads (many heads of state in this case), and it has been described that the Antichrist would have secular power and could seem to perform miracles (bringing fire from the sky in the form of Missiles is like magic to someone from an older time).

You see... God is smart and already knows rehabilitation wont work.

Shoot they wouldn't even be rehabilitated after they died, their soul would remain as dark as it ever was. But they would be able to go wherever they wanted to continue plying their dark crafts - because they arent welcome here anymore.

That still doesnt sound like a good solution because it just means they'll go somewhere else and cause problems for them.

But it wont be here - and Our Reality is traversing into a higher wavelength so it does not matter to us.

• I agree with you... in a way.

Ive never been a supporter of jailing people, that hurts people, it doesnt help them. And it doesnt help society either.

And I mean for what... to keep these people locked away for their entire lives, whats the use of that? They'd probably get killed in prison for what they did anyway.

I say they ought to just get killed and that's the end of it. Death is a release from limitations, they can go wherever they want (as a soul) after that. And we wont have them constantly around locked up as a reminder either.

And since the Legal system has problems doing that, I say it has to happen outside the legal system.

Besides the legal system is bought off by these people anyway.

So I leave that up to the Universe to figure out.

• Arresting? What an old way of thinking.

So you consider to arrest someone, because they take away freedom from other people?

So you really consider acting like them is the way into a better future?

I would rather suggest that the GFL shows up, presenting the possibilities, and letting everyone have the choice. Everyone. I don't need the "the dark ones" to be caged, that would only be revenge. It would be enough to stop their influence. And this would happen that moment, mankind realizes, that from now on they do not longer have to struggle for power to survive.

• GFL FAMILY, I welcome your help in ridding the planet of the troublemakers and plotters.  Thank you everyday for your assistance and inspiration.  It high past time to allow clean up of our dear mother Earth.

• its not workin for me

i say do as u must, because they have for so long without compassion for hummanity

send em to the hauge"""""""
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Nice one AE congrats friend :)"
5 minutes ago
RandyFirstContact left a comment on Comment Wall
"Congratulations AE!!! 🎉 👏👏👏👏

I will definitely have to pick up a copy. I will look for it on Amazon and add it to my shopping list. 😊"
19 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Austin -Macauley publishers, London, published my first book! Under my pen name-which is my middle name. I incorporated all the 'out there' stuff we at ACC have been talking about for years and years. I've been at the fringe since the late 80's…"
51 minutes ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"Drexk and Movella-I'd like to know about this 'Strangely, just a few hours before the collision, Baltimore Fire Department Chief James Wallace said that local authorities had detected the presence of vehicles in the water using sonar technology.'…"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
“Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama03/28/2024 // S.D. Wells // 520 Views Tags: apocalypse, big government, chaos, China, Collapse, communism, communist China,…
1 hour ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Thanks for that Movella! After first contact, I am going to spend some time with my Sirian galactic mentor, a woman from the atar clan (not sure if I have her correct name) and may explore my akasha and adopt a Sirian name which is more aligned…"
1 hour ago
Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Good question Randy, which Drekx provided an excellent response too.
For further context, my soul name ‘Movella’ was discovered in the Akashic records and confirmed to us by our plejaren contact Quetzel..
In Atlantian times my name was ‘M’ovella’…"
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
...Mary, Mother of All ~ This is a non-denominational Healing Meditation to connect with your Sacred Dream and the Unconditional Love & Grace of the Divine through the consciousness and Spirit of Mother Mary. Mother Mary is here for everyone,…
2 hours ago
More…