I've always known this, and so have many others. Please do NOT get on any spaceships. There is NO PLAN for any of us to leave this planet. I cannot stress this enough. Please don't get on a spaceship, ok? Glad someone is talking about it, but she isn't the only one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrX-VpQPUkc&feature=sub

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I think it would be easy to create the illusion of you being on a ship.

I feel that your light body is bound to the archetype of this quantum field 'granting awareness'. You can enter an artificial perverted external Makaba Vortex vehicle for hyper-dimensional travel by your own will or sacrifice of such will, or you can create your own internal field for travel.

They can not force your will
  • The only ship you should ever board is of your own "Internal Makaba Vortex Mechanics"

Maybe we could re-post the old thread with a name like "a second look at Ashtar command" or "my misgivings about Ashtar command." I often express my favor towards the teaching paradigm of the (Keylontic Sciences)

Keylonta (Keylontic Science - KS) is the science of light, sound the subconscious symbol codes (Light Symbol Codes – which affect the way energy moves through the energy structure and biology structure) and the Base Codes of matter (Called Keylon Codes - they direct the contours of entry upon which forms are built) http://www.keylonticdictionary.org

Offered by the (Melchizedek Cloister Emerald Order) freedom teachings: http://www.azuritepress.com/index.php

The star-gate(s) will remain open after temporary 2012. Because the star-gate will remain open and we will retain our connection to the organic living light stream, there will be nothing equivalent to a quantum harvest "as was the plan" and we still have time.

I understand that the frequency that we share, will continue to resonate closer with Illuminati conscious resonance (metatronic death science), until its own destiny is met.

Other then that, we should not fall pray to the (Nibiru Electrostatic Transduction field) the illusion of our destroyer savers and other such symbols used for the focus and control of manifestation.

It makes no sense to join anything that is specifically designed to support the beliefs/feelings/thoughts of any preconceived ideology. Reality is emergent and not static.

Thats my idea and I like it. I do not damage Ashtar Commend, I do not fear...

I read :-)
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9psvraKyNgM

pretty good vid breaking down the GFL lol
    • OMG that was one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen but I'm glad I heard what he had to say

I believe he speaks truth
      • Hi Mo, how are you? nice to hear from you...:)..
        I do agree with what you said.

I came across the clip below on `UTube' re underground bases etc and it confirmed other things I had been looking at re Eisenhower/1954/ufo.

It has to be in their interest that we are kept stupid and in the dark...and I believe that they will stop at NOTHING to keep it that way.
        There are ssooo many usual deaths to explore..like the intrepid and unfortunate and often innocently stumbling along earlier UFO explorers or many of the entourage of Clinton at the end of his office...they all knew too much...
        In the post I had written I was talking about this guy from NZ who lived in Scotland and who was bit of a crazy inventor. Can't remember his name but could check my old Nexus mags.
        Maybe you know of him, Mo?
        Anyway, he had been working in certain 'environments' and found out things and talked to insiders etc. He insisted to be speaking at an (?ET) Conference though he was scheduled for the following year.
        He insisted, saying it just could not wait. He had spoken to friends and confidants that he would disclose who the 'Antichrist' was and what was happening to the children...
        Not just in the US go huge amounts of children missing, here in the UK too. He had said earlier that he had been speaking to the head of a local authority, who has confirmed a huge figure ( can't remember for sure 100000 or 120000 p/y..and there is satanic/occult significance to that number..... he also spoke of a colleague of a policeman he had spoken with, who was called to the site/s of dead/murdered children in Dorset (English County) and their back only had been eaten... and how his colleague was distraught and nearly suicidal at what he kept finding...there is occult/satanic significance about this too....
        Anyway, apparently at his insistence he was given permission to speak at the end of the conference. He got up and introduced himself and as he was about to start his talk he suddenly died, literally he was dead while standing/slumped at the podium.....they said he had had a hear attack... just like David Kelly here in the UK killed 'himself' and Robin Cook died when hillwalking...all who knew too much...
        This guy had told his friends there with him, prior to going up to speak, that he thought that he was going to be 'bumped off today'....
        Someone was seen at the back of the hall talking into his mobi and seen laughing and then he vanished..

I think there are many things out there being done/practiced and perpetuated on a trusting and asleep population. Dark magic as well as white magic is being practiced, such is the polarity sought by people at this juncture and it is felt more and more.
        It beggars belief really...but we are dealing with a ruthless, power hungry, self serving enemy...who is constantly perfecting its ever closing net around humanity and its innate right to freedom and its ever expanding Light. This they MUST dim or they will be exposed. The Light will not be dimmed however and they WILL be exposed! All in it right time..:)..

It is wise to get informed but it is not wise to allow this 'informing' to allow fear to rule in out hearts.
        We came here this time to remember Who and What we are, to shine our Light to help those still in confusion and fear to find their way home past the 'pitfalls', to re-member, to help each other Home...

I think focussing on these things too deeply will entrap and hold us in the clutches of separation-thinking and the resulting feeling of helplessness and uselessness will hold us captive...as planned...

The LIGHT of the Infinite Creator shines more and more powerfully in our hearts and the PLAN is being played out right now..The LIght will banish the darkness in our hearts and then all the world will light up.
        Hope and Faith and Love will carry us through...

We Are All ONE... we might not always like that/or agree..
        ....:).. but that is the way I understand it....and I find it firtile learning ground...:)..

Blessings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8gnuiVzV-c
        • H i Marion, I agree with all you say , and I also know about all the children that go missing in Dorset, same goes for the street children in other countries. We live in a world full of satanists and in the main they are the ones ruling the world not your average man in th street. All the reptilians need human blood and flesh in their diet, and as far as they are concerned we are nothing just food and slaves.

Some people actually rear these children just for food and satanic ritual, and that doesn't account for the ones that are snatched as well. At least we know what is going on and although we can do little about it ,knowing this stuff is better than being blind to it, don't kids also vanish at disneyland Paris ?
          love and light.
  • Got to say I resonate with some of what she is saying. Like a lot of you I also feel there are "positive" groups out there who are helping to keep these other forces at bay, but I have had bad feelings about the idea of mass "evacuations" on ships. Such a thing could be used as a very convenient way of reducing the population drastically without outright war or slaughter, which is certainly a part of many agendas in play right now. I have tried for years to get in touch with GFOL groups, PAO and the like, and never gotten any response from them. That would make sense if I were going around saying they are lying but at the time I believed very much what they were saying, although I was keeping my mind open to all possibilities which would not be desirable if such groups were needing me to believe their perspective exclusively. My own "ET contacts" have a very specific energy signature and they have said straight out that if it is them, we will know, and that they are not here to solve our problems for us (Including removing mass amounts of humans from thier home planet). As some of you said, follow what your heart tells you, be discerning. And, I very much applaud those of you who were able to participate in this very triggering discussion respectfully, without resorting to name-calling and hate. Blessings, love, namaste All~
  • they dont want us to know the truth.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"😊Yes, well done AlternateEarth......and congratulations on your published book.....Good to hear that they are London publishers, among a variety of international centres..Seem to be very prestigious..Hope the sales of the book skyrocket for you...…"
15 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"And of course, Movella received a stepped-down energy message from the Galactic Logos, via one of the six Seraphim (Kumaras/Buddhas,) named Kiwea, in turn passed on to Lord Aescapulus (Sirian 9th degree initiate) and his council of Nine, relayed out…"
34 minutes ago
Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"(Also posted on Randy’s wall).. Randy intuited that I had been in contact with Lord Surea, which was in-fact true..

I have actually been in contact with Lord Surea for the first time recently.. Not directly, but I had a messaged relayed to him and…"
46 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Footage from only a year ago. Another sighting from our pilots. https://youtu.be/iT9BtWCBbic?si=_jWKp24Qu1SzrIjT"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Footage from only a year ago. Another sighting from our pilots. https://youtu.be/iT9BtWCBbic?si=_jWKp24Qu1SzrIjT"
1 hour ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion “Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama
"Yes exactly..😂"
1 hour ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"I believe that this was a planned event AE, and Biden is covering for the cabal.."
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to AlternateEarth's discussion “Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama
"Yep definitely skip anything those two make. Watching paint dry would probably be more entertaining than anything the Obama's make if we are being honest :P"
1 hour ago
More…