"The road to freedom lies not through mysteries or occult performances, but through the intelligent use of natural forces and laws"

-Ernest Holmes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is a common theme in art work, (which some would call "Illuminati" or "Occult") that include a triangle, a circle and a square.  These shapes are usually nested within each other like in the following image:

8110721073?profile=original

There is a lot of speculation about what these shapes represent when brought together.  However, many agree that these shapes represent a process of the manifestation of ideas.  I agree with this very basic notion.  I see the triangle as a representation of the trinity.  In naturalistic terms, the trinity represents the very basic creation pattern that brings the within (inner/"heavenly" realms), without into the material world [manifestation].  A three-fold process of:

1) seeding--the initial thought

2) feeding the seed--the mind environment for the thought and

3) witnessing the appearance of the plant--seeing the result of your thought "in the flesh"

I can't take complete credit for this since Ernest Holmes turned me on to the idea ;).   

Ironically, I think these also correspond to the first three chakras/energy centers of the body--1) the root, 2) the sacral and 3) the solar plexus.  I could go at length with this, but quickly I see seeding relating to the root since the root chakra/energy center grounds us to the collective unconscious or or ancestral library of thoughts.  I consider the sacral chakra/energy center as the process in which we feed the seed since it is primarily concerned with the regulation of emotional states.  Lastly, the plant is related to the the solar plexus chakra that holds great transformative power to move from "I feel" (sacral) to "I do" completing the manifestation process.

The square to me represents what I call "The Four Initiations" which basically represent the four seasons/cycles in our lives when we grow spiritually:  

1) spiritual birth: discover of love of all in addition to self-love (heart chakra/energy center)

2) spiritual growth/maturity:  the search for truth based upon the principle of One (thymus chakra/energy center)

3) spiritual death:  the experience of timelessness and multi-dimensionality resulting in the death of what you thought was yourself  (third eye/brow chakra/energy center)

4) the third birth: complete connection to the eternal, timeless God/Source/All. (crown chakra/energy center)

Yep...that's right, I think we are born 3 times!  Once to physicality (born as a baby), born again to serve others (virgin birth), and again to be in union with God and all of our intuitive sense to steer spirit on the ground.  Birth meaning just a dramatic shift in perception.

Finally, the circle to me represents totality.  It sounds strange, but I believe there are totalities at different levels.  The totality of you as an individual-complete, the totality of our Earth, the totality of the Universe, omniverse, etc...endless circles.  Which, when we bring these circles together for me create a spiral.  

So in my poem below, I attempt to explain what I have above in lyric.  I hope you enjoy!  I'd appreciate any feedback.

8110721659?profile=original

Presen(ts)ce

A figure of triple sides

Brought forth the primacy

The creation of all within a trinity

The birth of an idea

An intention as the seed

Love brought forth the wind

That settled subtly in me

It was nurtured by the wisdom

That lives in every cell

In any anti-particle

In our heaven and our hell

Wisdom waters my intention

And drenches it in sun

Tiny roots and leaves whisper

My journey has begun

To shape itself according

To the favoritisms that I hold

The plant (manifestation) of

The power to unfold

The inner to the outer

Like cosmic origami

From thought...to rumination

To illumination in my body

A quadri-pedal form

Showed me further still

To use the trinity to free me

From the wheel with will

The first initiation

was remembrance of One

Birth again from love of self

To love en unison

Balance of light and dark

Is a prerequisite to see

The spark that resides in all

Glowing incessantly

The flame reveals the Truth

And then ensues the thirst

In esoteric knowledge

I find myself immersed

When I found a foundation

Which to confidently side

I came to the conclusion

Delusion is made of time

Awake and aware of

Boundless place-less spaces

I find the nooks and crannies

Upon which my soul paces

Oceans of emotion,

Boulders perched upon a cliff

Remind the willing soul

The maladies of being stiff

As I open further,

I feel a touch of the Creator

In myself I see a mirror

Of the One Prime Generator

That is reflected into many

(experience of infinity)

A giant heart formed from

Everlasting unity

The final form is envisioned

its shape ever-bending

A spiral with no clear

beginning or an ending

A clock that never ceases

A rhythm that never fails

An arc which always has the wind

Blowing in its sails

We journey in and journey out

Omnipresent cosmonauts

Bridging universes and galaxies

Breathing life into our thoughts

8110721489?profile=original

thank you!!! :)

In La Kesh

http://masteringinfinity.blogspot.com/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Feather!

I agree with your viewpoint of the Merkaba. Since to me, the Merkaba is the spiritual vessel that "moves"...I kind of think of it as a wheel or the wheel within wheels that the Bible refers to in Revelations.  However, everyone has a merkaba--the issue is being in control of it so that you can direct it toward the experiences that you want to have. And in order to control your merkaba, you will more than likely go through a series of revelations yourself...births, deaths, remembrances and the like.  That is what I am talking about here. 

To me, the trinity (triangle) is acting as the powerful driver of this whole thing--representing manifestation..the basic process whereby things "happen". And the squares and circles represent an evolution of the human consciousness getting closer and closer to God throughout the process.

I like tha tyou connect this to the Merkaba though :)  Very insightful.

Much love,

*somesayimnot*

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post High Strangeness the Order of the Day [videos] Shit’s About to Get Real ! Episode 1 : Starship Earth; The Big Picture
11 minutes ago
motherbg liked Love & Joy's discussion Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings
59 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday. Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
7 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvHT7CtZ9RE"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://youtu.be/qvHT7CtZ9RE?si=YkuqxjOlQ5jN7LtG"
7 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings It is a delight to be in your presence today. We are the collective energy of beings from Venus. We share with you our love, our peace and connection. We wish to be of service to you…
8 hours ago
More…