Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Humanity has been plagued by a history of Battles.

Opposing and negative forces have locked horns and battled to the death.

Continuously - since the beginning of the recent recorded history....

The iron age of quarrel and hippocracy has been scared and ravaged by continous slaying all in the name of some abstract justice.

To What has freewill lead us ?

Lead to negativity

opposition and destruction at last and perpetually

just like seasonal changes.

Conflict has caused extreme stress.

And stress is the cause of physical illness.

A sick self destructive society is not a good way to forge ahead into a future of uncertainty.

What is the divine will for mankind?

What is the divine plan?

Views: 3512

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How does the Buddha express this...?

The past is gone and only a memory.....

the future is still a dream of possibilities..

so really the present moment is all we really have...

Also, many researchers appear to see our planet in the midst of a battle between different cosmic forces/gods who view it as prime real estate with some cattle included.  A good testing ground for those who want to live on the wild side and learn about what life is really all about.

"Also, many researchers appear to see our planet in the midst of a battle between different cosmic forces/gods who view it as prime real estate with some cattle included."

The Earth currently exist in a compressed timespace pocket which gives a lot of advantages to those who wanna experience accellerated evolution.
The things that can be done here can't usually be done anywhere else in the cosmos. That's why Earth as a "real estate" is so attractive to most beings in the universe at this time.
It's one of the reasons for why I am here for instance.

I believe the battle of the cosmic forces is more specific to the earth plane what people call the 3d...

perhaps there is a glimmer of hope now for an ascended version of planet earth.. which exists on another level of perception.There is an interaction going on here between the earth sun and moon first of all.. and also on all the planets of the solar system

and beyond that to the galaxies and universes we dream about in the sky...

There is a christed version of the earth planet now coming into manifestation called terra christa..

Check out reiki tummo! Its divine enegy and kundalini working together... i have always been interested in the kundalini and read up on the syndrome now it has come to me in manifestation on where i can awaken this safely.....this is my next venture of spiritual growth...

I hope many people relate to this.. it is so powerful andcwill open doors if u are ready for yr life change. I know iam.
Suzexx
no! No! NO! ... im sick to the throat of divine(!) tyranny disguised as "kingdom of light"... its obvious you're a religious zealot. Dont confuse people with your nonsense ideas. Free will is the only way. Do you think there has been %100 absolute free will anywhere, ever? No... but that is what humanity has to accomplish. no love no light, they didnt come to save us in december 21 and they will never do. Kill your unreal dreams and come back to reality. Lets make reality beautiful... enough with the fairgtales, lets make a fairy-reality.

Who me???

You remind me of someone...

I cant put a name or a face.. could it possibly be....?????

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post ASHTAR: THE TIME IS NEAR
21 minutes ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion How Stanley Kubrick Staged the Moon Landing...He Confesses Moon Landing Was Faked
24 minutes ago
Immanuel liked amparo alvarez's blog post ASHTAR: THE TIME IS NEAR
1 hour ago
Alan posted a status
"To share our intent for love & peace for all."
1 hour ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'ASHTAR: THE TIME IS NEAR'
"Joyously understood, thank you in Love & Peace for the meeting and…"
1 hour ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post ASHTAR: THE TIME IS NEAR
1 hour ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post ASHTAR: THE TIME IS NEAR