Humanity has been plagued by a history of Battles.

Opposing and negative forces have locked horns and battled to the death.

Continuously - since the beginning of the recent recorded history....

The iron age of quarrel and hippocracy has been scared and ravaged by continous slaying all in the name of some abstract justice.

To What has freewill lead us ?

Lead to negativity

opposition and destruction at last and perpetually

just like seasonal changes.

Conflict has caused extreme stress.

And stress is the cause of physical illness.

A sick self destructive society is not a good way to forge ahead into a future of uncertainty.

What is the divine will for mankind?

What is the divine plan?

sphinx1.jpg

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• _64870266_womancrying.jpg

• jesus_crown_of_thorns_by_christopher_perrin_religious_tattoo_art_print-400-400.jpg

• Jesus showed the way...

you open your heart and love your neighbor as your very self....

Good Samaritan

good_samaritan.gif

• Those are really beautiful example points Lori. I like to ask those questions as if before Jesus.. "What would Jesus do?" And whenever anyone asks this question, he answers you directly. Sometimes He is as easily connected to as my own Soul essence. That one question has guided me, or so he has guided me ever since I woke up. I always listen to him, and then make my own individual twist on the situation as he never wanted us to be like him, but rather to be ourselves. He is just an example. The perfect example. ;) <3 Jacob

• Hi Eddy....I am glad I did...thats the point...

• What if the individual is not the thinker ?Where is your free will then ?

• You are not being assimilated into the BORG my friend. You are still thinking as an individual, just from your highest light. Ascension is the process of merging with your Highest (God)Self and your Higher (Soul)Self. Most people are far into their duality disconnected from this source. That is how the cabal elite illuminati followers have been able to oppress and control the whole of Humanity so well. That is what they are afraid of. Soon as Humanity reconnects to Soul and Spirit, they lose. That is Divine Will. Let go the fear-based cabal programming and let SPIRIT flow within you. Or continue on your 3D path if you wish. You have that free will choice as well. ...or you can choose to answer that call being sung by your Higher Self ..and by SPIRIT. I hope that is clear enough for you. 

• Thanks Divine Will

what a good answer....!!!

There is always a choice

and theres always a chance to change the road you're on.

• Yeah, well I asked this question too at one point. It is just a healthy process of discernment to ask questions about every angle. The trick is not to get stuck in the fear-based programming in to be truly open and humble... and then we can learn through the Grace of what is being shone to us -of what is calling us back home. 

It is beautiful, my friends. I'm not all the way there, but I peak in regularly. Divine Will is actually MORE about being and individual than before! I have MORE of my light and power inside my physical now! I have MORE an individual voice! -MORE attention from those angels and our brothers and sisters in the ascended planes now, as they acknowledge the progress I have made and take my thoughts much more seriously. However, "I AM" still me! Just way MORE Than when I was stuck in my duality. ;) 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"I would like to think that the tragic Baltimore Bridge collapse was an accident but considering it is a major East Coast hub for shipping to the US, means that the collapse will cause a shut down of shipping traffic and will affect the economy. What…"
40 seconds ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"We are the light🕯️ We will over come any obstacles and we will always be victorious! We are the co-creators of the new Solaris Star Nation and we are currently manifesting our future civilisation. May we be blessed by the Prime Creator as his…"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Vehicles found 50 feet under the bridge before collapse by sonar?  And why was the fire dept using sonar under the bridge before the collision? Singapore flag flown on the ship depicts a lunar eclipse?MORE DETAILS, mysteries surrounding the Francis…
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & JoyBy Steven Hutchinson...Be joyful when you face trouble, be cheerful when you go through hard times?!?That may not make any sense to you until you realize and experience that when you lose your joy -…
2 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
13 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
13 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
13 hours ago
More…