Myself and quite a few of my off-world colleagues have been picking up a great deal of pain and discomfort from many people on earth right now. Predominant is the feelings of "homesickness", Loneliness, isolation, and frustrations and sadness about the big changes that are taking place.I also feel these things when I am on earth, and I had noticed recently it had become more and more difficult for me to return to earth after being home. I desired to just not come back, and this feeling was very strong. For me there is the difficulty of actually having most of my biological family off-world, and being seperated from them even temporarily was becoming very hard. This overrode even my genetic ties to earth (through my earth body), which was unusual.As more people on earth feel frustration, anger, sadness, loneliness etc., the energy becomes amplified until it is easily picked up by empaths on earth, as well as those off-world. What some of you are feeling is the result of this collective of emotional energy, which - if you feel these things yourself - will have the effect of amplifying your own emotions and make it harder for you to balance. So be aware that not all of what you feel is yours. If you are a "sensitive", you are more inclined to be subject to this kind of empathy, and it is not easy to deal with.For Starseeds and incarnates on earth, your feelings of homesickness stems from not being able to live according to the structures of peace and harmony that you have known in other realities and incarnations. Your souls have memories of these things, and so you know something of what you are missing - as opposed to sleeping souls on earth, who have blocked off any such knowledge. Yet to take away your memories would mean that you would not have a blueprint or foundation upon which to work on building a better reality on earth. You would not have the awareness of the knowledge you need to teach others, or lead by example. So having such awareness can in some ways be a double-edged sword, so to speak.It has been said through many teachings conveyed and channelled on earth that the path of spiritual awareness is often a lonely one, because you are expressing something that the "masses" do not feel, or are not aware of at this time. This sets you apart from the status quo, and that includes members of your own family and friends.It may be that you find you can only relate to some people on limited levels, and after a while this frustrates, stagnates and bores you, so you will create something to end the relationship, or you will simply drift apart. The opposite of this is that you will begin to attract yourself to others who are of like mind, and who share common ground. This too may be limited in some ways, since not everyone will agree with you, nor you with them. There will always be some differences because this is the diversity of human existence. Of course the most important relationship you will ever have is with yourself. If you do not acheive inner harmony and wholeness, then it will be extremely unlikely you will attract relationships that are harmonious and whole.As a maturing soul, you will get to a point where you recognise the signs of dysfunction, and things that need refining or changing - both in yourself and in others - and your first instinct will often be to avoid the situation by not having a relationship while you work on your own growth and balance. So relationships become optional as a growth tool. Remember that this is why we have relationships. The other person will always act as a mirror for us, and we for them. Some people on a path of spiritual growth will decide not to have relationships because they find them to be a distraction, or not worth having if they are going to be filled with problems to be overcome.Therefore you learn to relate in the ways that you are able, and become more aware of gently touching people's lives with your Light and sometimes sharing your knowledge when you are asked. This is very important, because this is what "Light Work" is truly about. It is not about bulldozing your way through other people's lives and attempting to force them to change (though that may be tempting at times) because that will always backfire. They will resent you in your role as 'the Angel of Change' and simply show their resistance by turning on you. This is because you cannot enforce change upon others. The only thing you have the power to change is yourself.But when you understand how you create your reality with your beliefs, attitudes and actions, then you know that when you make changes on these levels, your outer reality will reflect it. Those that do not resonate with who you are and what you represent will be repelled. Those who do will be attracted. This is one of the laws of the universe. However, sometimes you will attract something that is the polar opposite so that you can learn from what it presents.Be careful about 'wallowing' in these emotions, because they will lead to depression which will instantly act to block your channels and awareness and cause you to burn out or just no longer cope with being on earth. It is one thing to allow the feelings, but if you keep experiencing them long-term then you will need to work on releasing them. By this I mean when you feel this starting to happen, you have to actively and even forcefully change your thought patterns and also do things that will help you to balance and feel better.It can be different for everyone, but you might find listening to a piece of music helps, vigorous exercise, or going for a walk, or just being somewhere beautiful in nature. It might be talking to friends who understand where you are coming from (it helps to talk it out). Meditation always helps as well.When you are strong in your core, your truth, and balanced within, then feelings of loneliness and frustration are rare and fleeting - if you keep using the techniques to bring yourself back into balance.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• www.christsway.co.za it helps you understand your psychological spiritual factual and truthful self. You need, a counsellor, healer, teacher, jesus shows you how to do it yourself. But all in all, all things has a way of tidylie working themselves out if you will the will of creator and all will be well.
  • THANKYOU FOR THIS WONDERFUL - UPLIFTMENT MESSAGE........LOVE & LIGHT
  • So True being in Nature helps ...I recently took a drive in the mountains. I had the window rolled down and could smell flowers, trees it was magnificent. On the winding road it was just me for many miles, I looked into the sky and saw such beauty , blue skies, clouds that appeared as Angels. As if not alone I felt a warmth engulf my Being, my eyes welled with tears and for a moment in time felt Peace in my Soul.

• just want to say, i do remember my origin, and sure i miss it, but also remember that we chose to incarnate here of our own will, so that we could grow even more. know that you are considered to be brave souls coming down here, we are helping others everytime we walk amongst other people, because of our higher frequency. also know that you are coming home in your current body this lifetime, when you come home and transform into lightbody, you'll be able to teleport back to earth at any given moment to visit your friends and family here. i never feel this lonlyness actually, if you do, know that you have never been alone, you got spiritguides around you at all times, i mean ALL times. i ask them their opinion in everything that i do, i always include them as they are always with me, you should also do that, say that they can pinch you in the leg or something, just to make you sure that they agree with you.

also, give them permission to always keep you in a good mood, say that you don't want to waste time thinking about things that make you feel bad, they will constantly be feeding you with new and exiting things that you can do, do them.
    if you are suffering from depression or something bad, give them permission to raise your mood, they WILL NOT do it if you don't give them your permission, ok! learn how to talk with them, YOU are the boss, and they are here for you, all they want is to help you, but they keep away if you don't let them know what to do, be clear in what you want and be clear that they have that and that permission to do that and that at all times.

their energies never wear out, and all they want to do is to constantly help you, so make them happy and boss them aroud :) you'll be loughing with them trough the day :) be one and be in joy!
  • Thanks for your incite about the life in Earth - prison planet with total slavery. Most of the people think it's normal to be a slave, they accept this only one way possible. You have to struggle every step you make to become independent sovereign being... It's very hard... Most of the people around are sleeping, they are living as automatic as robots going to work, sleeping, complaining....so on. May be because we are those 15% of population with different DNA most of the humanity can not understand us...
    I pray Creator God Aton to help all of spiritual souls to come back to their loving planet, to start living in peace, love and harmony surrounding by family of light...
    Namaste,
    Mira
  • Thank you so much for this. I'm one who has turned away from relationships. I was always a very sociable person, but since the Awakening 11 years ago, I've become pretty much a hermit and I'm comfortable with that. At the moment I'm exhausted from the noise in the area where I live (inner city) and angry by the lack of awareness of those causing it, but trying to swallow the anger. I've complained in the right ways and asked politely but this is a very 3D city (albeit a very creative one too). I have a very good friend here at the AGC who lives a phone call away who has been an Angel of listening to me and I'm grateful to him. I know all this trauma for those who are going thru some at the moment and feeling exhausted by it, will end eventually and something Beautiful will be born out of it. I Am alone but not lonely because of this one tiny shred of rememberance. I may feel weak and unbalanced at the moment, but I'm just about strong enough to get thru this dark spot. We All are. Big Love to Us All. Seb.
  • hmm... it wasn't until I read this that I realised I HAVEN'T felt homesick in a while. There was a time, several months back that I could look to the sky and the feeling was so overwhelming it would bring me to tears... I don't have that now.

Now, I just have a sense of calm.... most of the time.. .
  • i feel this completely true..i made those mistakes..i have learned my lessons..i really feel that homesickness and it is stronger then ever..it helps spiritual movies,music, gardening, loving little children and carrying for animals..all what shows love and innocence..the Brilliance of our Home..a glimpse of that..but i had to understand that we agreed at soul level to bring Home here on this loving Planet that has been our home too for so long time..regardless to all the darkness still remained stucked here..Namaste and my greetings from heart...to all brothers and sisters

• Thank you Captain A for this post, it relates to me too and the experiences I am going through this year especially.
    It is comforting to validate what my Higher Self has been communicating all along and that so many souls are partaking in at present.
    Hugs of Light
    Linda
    http://especially.It/
  • Hmmmmm! i'm very curious, when you go off the planet.........How do you do that?? ie; physically? were you born from human parents? regards Belinda
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Infinity liked CoMdr * LightSpeed *'s discussion The Grays Hidden Agenda Revealed! in ASHTAR Cáfe
1 hour ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: Iran Attacks Israel, Brought to You by Coca Cola, Vanguard and BlackRock; By Benjamin Fulford.
1 hour ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion I'm Pansexual, and Here's What I Want You to Know
1 hour ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post High Strangeness the Order of the Day [videos] Shit’s About to Get Real ! Episode 1 : Starship Earth; The Big Picture
2 hours ago
motherbg liked Love & Joy's discussion Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings
3 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
8 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday. Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
9 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
9 hours ago
More…