The Dark stole My Creativity

Hello all my fellow brothers and sisters,

I have an issue that just came to my attention tonight. I am a photographer and 2D/3D artist. I sell my art on Zazzle.com and have for many years now. to my dismay some of my art has been removed because of what they are claiming as copyright infringement. I am so confused on this because I took the photos myself and created the 3D art myself. One of the images they claim is actually a picture of my son playing a guitar. I had used a software program to manipulate the colors and place it for sale as a poster. This was created over 5 years ago. I have been really working hard to keep my vibrations up especially right now with all that's going on in the world. But this is different. I feel like they have stole my creativity. they have stole my heart for this is what I do. this is who I am. I have always been an artist. I have always used my art as My way to remove myself from this 3D.I really don't know what to do, other then let these images go. I no longer have the originals and I I feel as though they are trying to hit me in the only place that matters to me. My Art.They know that I have released my attachments to the world. The only thing that I have ever really enjoyed doing is creating. I need to know if anyone else has had this type of experience. To be honest I really don't know what I can do about it. and I really don't think I need to do anything about it. Other than maybe create something new. This is something I created today I though I would share it with the world before it taken too. Peace and love my dear family.

This image is named Essential Freedom By Me.

8110564294?profile=original

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi feather, thanks for kind reply.

Based on my observations of nature, animals are not all the same, just like humans apparently.

Was giving bread to some geese one day and they were all getting along fine, until a couple dominating type ones, decided to try and run the other geese out of there, so they could have all the bread to themselves.

This is just like many human interactions.

Though, am referring more to the planet systems, like rain, sun, trees, plants, air and things that offer there service and bounty freely, without conditions.

These planet systems are the examples that probably should be followed if we want harmony, though the energy beings (souls) animating sentient lifeforms, like humans, birds, animals, insects, are obviously all not operating with the same programming as the planet systems and one being to another from birth, even overlooking how humans program one another, the geese example is proof of this.

So based on observation, it seems apparent, we have different consciousness levels operating within all sentient lifeforms and we have another consciousness level operating the planets systems.

So, point being shared here is, when saying nature, am referring to the unconditional consciousness level, not the souls inhabitating sentient lifeforms, as those lifeforms are obviously all at varying levels of consciousness awareness.

So to conclude, indeed it is apparent that money is the effect of the thoughts and thus actions of those dominating geese.

If geese had money systems, it would just make it that much easier for those dominating geese, to pillage the rest of the geese.

Hope this message offers more clarity to what I AM sharing.

peace love light

• Hi folks, hi chella, none of my words ever said to ignore them, only sharing my perspective on the cause and if one knows the cause of something, then and only then can the issue be solved, however long that takes.

We each do what we can to help, some can only afford words on a computer screen, others can do much more and others can probably solve the problem over night, but do not have the intention as of yet, to do so.

Hi feather winger, when i speak of money not being found in nature, am referring to the basic need items that are found in nature, not toys or luxury things.

Using money to use in exchange for an apple is not neutral, by that very exchange, proves that to acquire the apple, requires that a condition be met and that condition is for one to have enough money to buy the apple.

That by definition of the word neutral, is not neutral.

Which is one of the points I AM making at this time, here in this thread.

So now one has to acquire something called money that is not found in nature in abundance, which creates scarcity, which in turn gives power and control to those given the power to create the ink paper and all those in cahoots with them.

Not sure what kind of creator you folks think created all that is in creation, though feel quite sure that the source of all this, did not intend for us to be paying to live on this planet with colored paper.

Feel quite sure, that we were intended to pick a piece of land to use, build our shelter upon it and plant our crops to eat and use whatever we need, absolutely for free.

If anyone thinks this is inaccurate, then please explain to me the birds, the ground animals, the fishes, the insects, etc. they are all, as we speak, on a daily basis, taking what they need from mother earth, absolutely for free, shelter and the dirt to put it on included, yet again, absolutely free.

peace love light

• Hi folks, hi chella, ok to respond to your comments now.

Am trying to give a perspective that sheds light on the causes of "homeless people" and poverty and all the lack of basic needs that exists in this world.

Already am aware of why this is all occurring and have seen with mine own eyes the results.

Compassion is of course a natural response, though at some point, one wishes to truly know the cause and not just tend to the effects, which will never solve the problem.

For example, take a bleeding cut, if one focuses on the blood (suffering humans) and just tries to put a bandaid on it everytime a human gets cut and bleeds from the imbalanced systems humans have been following, (forced to for the most part), then the cause will never be healed.

The cause is thoughtforms that created the idea of a limited system of money based upon debt and the continued thoughtforms that support this idea, because it may be working for them at any particular moment in time.

Claiming it's easy for one to speak about not needing money when they have enough, will also not solve the problem.

That's is like saying a soldier can't in the middle of battle, have a change of heart and stop fighting and turn to others and say, hey, this is harming our world more than it is helping it.

Well, how else would the soldier be able to stop fighting and convey his message to the other soldiers, if he was not right in the middle of it all, participating, to then come to this realization and share it freely.

I hope this makes more clear the fact, that to some extent, we need to be among these societies to be able to function at a level enough to share this kind of information, otherwise, would you rather all the most advanced beings in this world be relegated to boxes, so our message could barely be heard.

That will not solve anything either.

It's my feeling, that if enough people changed their thoughts about these systems of enslavement and realized the trap that the money idea is, then the outer physical systems would change, though looking around and talking to some people, it is still apparent, many cannot think for themselves of any other way of living for whatever reasons.

But I will keep sharing this message until this body expires, that money, or any other limited unnatural system, was never needed, is not needed and never will be.

It is only the thought forms that keep all of this alive and thus, these thoughtforms are what influence most peoples daily choices and actions and if this does not change, will continue to create the limited, scarcity, competition based in division world that is generally seen.

Don't take my word for it, look around, is it working for everyone and not only that, are they truly free whilst operating within these systems.

peace love light

• I do Understand your point. I do understand that we do create our own realities, and much of this is because we all are still playing in the 3D Game. When it comes to the people who are without, "Hungry" or "Homeless" what are we supposed to say to them? Aren't we supposed to open our hearts and our homes to them? because even if our mind says that it's all an illusion, I know that we are not supposed to ignore them.

• Hi chella, thanks for reply to my comments.

You misunderstand my words, will comment later today, have to go right now.

peace love light

• It is easy to say that money is something that's not needed when you have as much as you need to do whatever you wish in this world. It's also easy to say that all have a home here on this planet. when you have a roof over your own head. Living in the shoes of the ones who are without. is were my concern and compassion Lies. Those individuals are the ones who need our Love. If you claim that homelessness don't exist then it don't in your mind. But try putting your child to sleep living in a cardboard box or under a pile of leaves. The 3D and 4D are still being experienced and that can't be denied. People are still suffering and you can't close you eyes to that. If you do then you are denying those your compassion. As Light workers it's our job to send Love to all. I understand that this is all an illusion but we all are still living that illusion until we ascend fully into the 5D where the illusion disappears. you must show compassion for your fellow man or you as a light worker are not doing your jobs.

If we all would have compassion and lend that helping hand and Take the homeless and the hungry into your own home and feed and house them then maybe we all would reach the 5D a lot faster. I do understand that this is the choice of the individual to chose the light. But as a worker of the Light you are a beacon  and You Must not forget about the others. For we are to allow our lights to shine for them. Not just for our own sake, but for theirs.

May all Feel Love Peace and Joy

Sharing Another image Shipwreck By Me

8114750653?profile=original

• The dark didn't take your creativity, your being presented a new opportunity to showcase your talent!  Anytime something comes up and blocks me, I just come back stronger.  Start your own website and show the world your gifts!  There are other sites to sell your pics!  Become a member of other artists sites and get feedback and possible tour with other artists.  In Norfolk, Va, they have an annual event where artists set their pics on the streets and people walk up to buy them.  The streets are blocked off for this event.  Every "setback" is an opportunity for us to grow and develop inner strength and character that we wouldn't know we had if the situation never occurred.  Keep pushing and searching and it will appear. 

• keep your focus on the creativity of beautiful art...................................

8110488288?profile=original

• Hi folks, hi chella lea, just want to comment on a few of the remarks made some here.

The idea of any life form being homeless, is a lie, the earth is our home, for now.

It's like saying, oh my, look at all those homeless dolphins and fish, it makes no sense whatsoever, or, look at all those homeless squirrels.

Just want to point out how ridiculous some of these thought forms really are, the agenda behind them is another story and of course is not meant for our well being.

And again the money thing, money is not found in nature, nature does not provide money on trees or anywhere else in nature, therefore, money in any form is never, ever in a gazillion years, going to serve the good of all.

This notion of money being not good, not bad or neutral does not even apply to the situation.

Unless the money changers wish to just print up millions for each and every last human being for their lifetime, which is doubtful they would ever wish to do, since they play the scarcity game.

Money is only used as a tool to control humanity, by creating scarcity of this tool, this is not neutral, it is bad for the good of all humanities basic needs and it is surely not good for the good of all humanity meeting their basic needs, without being enslaved by those same money changers.

Hope this gives more clarity about the control tool called money and thought forms that were probably created by these same groups.

Thanks again chella for sharing freely your artwork, i love those types of images.

peace love light

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1511

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Infinity updated their profile
14 minutes ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
15 minutes ago
Infinity liked Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
32 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
3 hours ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
5 hours ago
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
6 hours ago
More…