Worthless is the God who creates evil. Worthless is the God who will not fight evil. Worthless is the God who destroys the world because of evil. In all things, there is no god but the devil, who exalts evil and forsakes the poor and kills off the good because of the evil.

We cannot blame NATURE, who is neither good nor evil. We should respect and work with nature, but those in control are destroying this world. Why does Mother Earth not destroy them? Why do the Spirits not destroy them? Evil reigns until it destroys itself.

The Holy Spirit must be very much powerless. All the other Spirits, Angels, demons, ETs, Gods, are demonic. The Theist looks behind the universe for a Will, A spirit, an imaginary friend, A God whom they can praise when they are blessed, and pray to and plead to. Alas, I see that no such god exists.

There is no God, but there is the devil. There are demons, and Archons. I have seen them. A few people have all the money and power. IF THERE WAS A GOD, who cared anything at all about this Earth, he would surely destroy them. Therefore, there is NO righteous kingdom on the Earth.

Not to reject the Father and Son for what they are worth, the Father being Time and the Son being the Sun, but to assert there is an intelligent all powerful creator in a world such as this, is utterly Satanic. The gods in terms of astrotheology are okay, but ALL the religions are witchcraft and Occult doorways, even using the names of these entities has a way of bringing curses upon us.

So I have made my decision. I will help to create the world of Atheism + Holy Spirit that I said earlier could become the one world religion of the Adversary of the Bible God. I will still fight for the Spirit, and to preserve the good, but Organized Religion and GOD are going to go the way of the dinosaurs.

Paul himself was the Antichrist, the man of lawlessness, who did away with the Torah laws with his perverse theology of sin in his flesh. SOME of the Law of Moses is good, as it is written "Wherefore I also gave them ordinances that were evil." Ez 20:25. Also Peter, who said "Why put a yoke on the disciples which neither we nor our forefathers could bear." The Bible gives you a choice between too much law, and total lawlessness, and pharisee laws, that is the pharisee make up their own laws, in the Talmud and Oral Tradition. Paul was a Pharisee of Pharisees. His religion of Christianity is nothing more then a sect of Jewish Phariseeism.

If the World is destroyed and remade, everyone will go back to being ignorant god worshippers. Dying humans who desperately want to make a covenant with Mother Nature, an agreement to kiss ass and be saved. God is a fairy tale for children, Harsh godless reality is the world of an adult.

Then there is the Paradox, that if the world does become good again, people will start to thank Gods, and reinvent them, which will attract demonic entities. So the only way to secure the future, is to kill all the religions, and make ALL religion completely illegal forever.

THERE SHALL ONLY REMAIN THE TRUTH OF KARMA, REINCARNATION, and The Great Spirit. Thou shalt NOT create names of God, thou shalt NOT engender the spirit male or female.

Can I survive this? I was not judged according to righteousness, but according to the corrupt system of money and the impossible system of trying to find a job. I have to suffer because everyone else betrayed me, stole from me, stabbed me in the back, and left me for dead.

He is WRONG. Only the children of the Earth will be saved. NO the RICH will be saved, they will have underground bunkers, and hoarded supply of water and food. How many children starve in Africa because some jerk in New York has to buy a Million dollar parking space?

So, THERE is your worthless Creator God. Who creates evil, causes evil to thrive, and exalts the evil and KILLS THE POOR, and his plan to destroy the Earth will cause the Rich and Elite to survive, and they will kill or enslave the children of Earth, and create a Golden Age for themselves, after which we'll descend back into the other ages again.

Now GO, off with you. LEAVE ME TO DIE, as I know that you will. GO AND WORSHIP your God of Money, and hoard food and water, that you may survive and be part of the golden age of Satan that is to come. Go Off with your family and friends, for I HAVE NO ONE.

Money is your faith, your place in this corrupt system of the Elite, you are their property, by law and birth certificate, unless you opt out. One usually values their property, but one just as well might destroy it.

having lived my life believing in a Holy God, Karma, and judgment upon the wicked, YOU BET IM PISSED. This is nothing holy about any of this, in fact, this depopulation and limiting the population to 500 million after that, IS PART OF THE ILLUMINATI AGENDA. It's the Georgia Guidestones.

"Limit the population to 500 million in perpetual balance with Nature."

The Judgment of Christ will be just. Whoever doesn't help the poor GOES INTO ETERNAL FIRE prepared for the DEVIL. Woe onto EyeWarnUB4Eye8U for choosing Saturn and saying that Jesus is a trickster who tried to take over heaven. The evil in this world is clear indication heaven needs a new God.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The premises you are using goes this way, in summary:
    a)If God exist, there are some things, such as ABCD we got to be seeing now on earth
    b)We are not seeing the ABCD here and now on earth
    c)Ergo, God does not exist

The first premise is problematic even if it is true to say that if we are seeing ABCD here now, then God exist.
  • The premises you are using goes this way, in summary:
    a)If God exist, there are some things, such as ABCD we got to be seeing now on earth
    b)We are not seeing the ABCD here and now on earth
    c)Ergo, God does not exist

The first premise is problematic even if it is true to say that if we are seeing ABCD here now, then God exist.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And now for some music, for all of you cool galactic funkstas.....

Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century…"
18 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century funk.....😉…"
18 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A Modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=VqOwyW5K2Lobn9Bo"
18 hours ago
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=k6uOXJGk-xCC53nt"
18 hours ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
Full Moon for Washington D.C. is April 23, 2024, 7:50 pm. This Full Moon will be intense; the Moon will be in Conjunction with the Ascendant (or eastern horizon point [and the "rising sign" is Scorpio]). A T-Square involving the Full Moon with Pluto…
18 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C0lEL97HYc"
19 hours ago
More…