The Chemtrail Report (I need your data)

I have a gut feeling that the end days of the illuminati are very

very near. I've had it for a while and since yesterday, our skies

in Darwin, Australia have been strewn with an ugly thick criss-cross

fog from chemtrails 24/7.

This is the first time I have EVER seen it like this. If they wanted

to kill off a massive population, Darwin is not the place, since it

is so sparse and it has a very small population for a capital city.

Which leads me to beleive they're doing it in every major city

globally as of now.

To test my theory, if eveyone could be so kind as to check in here

and post any heavy chemtrail dumpings over their areas.

23/9/10 Darwin, Australia:

6 am - 10 pm- Thick fogs of chemtrails,

sun was blotted out most of the day. Evening moon could

only just peirce through it. Most of the stars blocked out.

24/9/10 Darwin, Australia:

6am - 6pm (Time of posting)

Checkerboard pattern noticable in the sky. Trails had been

laid an hour or two earlier, to appear as just clouds when

the population wakes up. Sun rose through ugly green

fog. 4pm this afternoon, caught a plane in the act.

Appeared to be a commercial plane, laying fresh

trail over old ones which had just dispersed.

If you could post any trails in your area, this would

really give me a good idea of what's going on. Thanks. :)

If you were the cabal and you couldn't resort to bombing,

plagues, bio-weaponry and wars, poisoning via chemtrails

seems like it would be the only viable option you had left

to kill masses.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Light Key,nice poem.I too believe sylphs are cleaning our skys,& I send light & love to help,even to the pilots in the hope they awaken to what they do.Wont matter soon anyway,& its all part of a bigger picture to be revealed.Just have to keep myself balanced, stay in the now, & go with the flow.
  • I live in Florida near Fort Myers, and see chem trails all the time, and it makes me very angry. I have read tie-ins between chemtrails and Morgellons Disease and I find that very alarming. Insidiously more and more people in Florida have been getting morgellons. We do not even know what we are dealing with. Two people in my town have it, and fear it is somehow related to chemtrails. I will do a post soon on that topic, which is very interesting.
  • There has been some the past two days, during an intense heat wave. Now it is thunder, lightning, and rain.
  • I LIVE IN WASHINGTON STATE AND I HAVE BEEN OBSERVING CHEMTRAILS NOW FOR OVER TWO YEARS. THEY BACKED OFF THIS SUMMER BUT STARTED UP AGAIN IN LATE SUMMER.. MY OWN OBSERVATION ARE THAT THEY TARGET CERTAIN AREAS AND PEOPLE. THEY TARGET INDIAN RESERVATIONS AND FARM LANDS SO THAT IT GETS IN OUR FOOD AND WATER. THEY SEEM TO TARGET THERE OWN BASES OVER TACOMA WA. I WAS CAMPING IN THE MT ADAMS AREA AND THE SKIES WERE CLEAR ON THE WEEKEND BUT WHEN I WOKE UP ON MONDAY WE WERE UNDER FULL ARIAL TARGETED ATTACK. EVERBOBY WOKE UP WITH A SORE THROUGHT AND SINUS HEADACHE. WE PACKED ARE THINGS AND LEFT . THE ENTIRE VALLEY FROM MT ADAMS TO MT HOOD WAS PLASTERD.. IT IS THE FALL FRUIT HARVEST TIME!!!!! THEY ARE TRYING TO POISON US. !!
  • 3rd day and no sign of any trails, here around Mt. St. helena in northern cali
  • Hi, there have been these chem trails in Cornwall england uk and also in Wales uk. Never see the cause of them though and its usually in the daytime late afternoon. Not as bad as the pics here though. Blessings to you .
    • We are sitting under a grey blanket for days now here in London UK and I am convinced spraying is going on above the clouds and possibly they have made this grey blanket...its easy for them...

I live at the edge of London, a bit more rural and after rain it normally smells fresh and the air is clean.
      Its been raining a lot, but it smells of sewage every night and I can feel my nose burning for days now, which I know is because of the chemtrails..

Something seems to be brewing...I can feel it, but what is it??

Maybe they are pushing for (more) mind control via HAARP? Certainly whether modification is going on everywhere in the world now..everyday..what a pity...it makes me so sad to watch these natural rhythms of our beloved earth violated..how she wants to /needs to clean herself, protect herself and us her children who she loves.. and cannot...what are we doing??? This WILL have consequences for ALL...

We all will be low of Vit D3 and most of us lack Vit B-complex... Look after your bodies!

Peace!
      We will pass through this difficult time...we are the ones we have been waiting for, we are special and the fight seems to be over us, the Human Being... we are of divine heritage and power...let not fear enter our hearts, because that's what is desired..and we will be tested...

Its important to be informed...
      However at this time in the game I believe it is more important to balance our energy bodies, diligently push deeper into the mysteries of ONENESS of All That Is and to be at peace observing the crazy games being played, without giving them power over us!
      Love is the most potent power in the universe, so lets practice..:).
      Lets rest in the quietness of our hearts, where we are in peace..:)...

What we resist persists, I have come to understand that I need to bring home the fragmented parts of me, which I am ashamed or angry about, have rejected as not being part of me, of who I want to be and threw them out, sent into the darkness, hoping they would be lost forever... but nothing is ever lost and they are raging now, knocking on the door, saying that they belong to me, wanting to be given an interview, wanting to be heard and needing to be integrated in love and understanding into the totality that I AM... I have begun to do that, not always easy...it feels wonderful.. becoming ONE within myself, forgiving myself, appreciating this microcosm I AM... the creator of my universe...:)..

We will succeed....:)..:)!!
      • I have seen this "gray blanket" you are talking about, and I have also seen what I think are trails being sprayed directly above other clouds, as you describe. I live on the very southern coast of California.

I have wondered about HAARP, because I saw many vivid chembows on Tuesday.
  • from what i have researched on the chemtrails that it is a blanant attempt to block the new energies coming to earth from the galactic centre,and to dull ones senses,the same blanant attempt with putting fluoride in our drinking water,where i live,it has been very dull in the skies for many weeks now,and not much of the suns light rays.
  • Beings that live in the sky. They sometimes show their forms using clouds. They show up especially on chemtrail days, and sometimes they just lazily fly by on nice days. Have you ever looked up at the clouds and thought that you saw so many animal shapes that it couldn't be coincidence?
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
4 hours ago
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And now for some music, for all of you cool galactic funkstas.....

Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century…"
15 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century funk.....😉…"
15 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A Modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=VqOwyW5K2Lobn9Bo"
15 hours ago
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=k6uOXJGk-xCC53nt"
15 hours ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
Full Moon for Washington D.C. is April 23, 2024, 7:50 pm. This Full Moon will be intense; the Moon will be in Conjunction with the Ascendant (or eastern horizon point [and the "rising sign" is Scorpio]). A T-Square involving the Full Moon with Pluto…
16 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C0lEL97HYc"
16 hours ago
More…