The Benefits Of Cannabis

It's quite funny how time cycles.

Actually I believed the time of when I was used to be an regularly cannabis user long to be past.

But today I rediscovered how powerfully it can help to let go of any kind of stress. Thanks God/Jah/Allah/Buddha/Existence/Source/Creator/Jehova or what name ever! Puh!

Many years ago I stopt using it because it made me forget many things. Now I'm very happy about being able to suspend my own inner shadow government with it!

What a great release.

No wonder that this drug is the most unrightfully prosecuted world wide while being the one which does the very least harm at all.

There is not one single recorded case of death because of it.
However smoking is always unhealthy - so be smart and vaporize it or make an oil THC extract out of your buds or piece. PEACE!!!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• i have done every drug. i like cannabis too. so i agree pot is not dangerous. cannabis brownies are awsome!!!! lol. : )
    i liked lsd 25, orange sunshine and shrooms alot too. lol. : )
    have a great weekend and god bless you all.
    • This is also true Sungod-Singer and thank you for your input. Id like to add that there are many users who are not as aware of themselves as you and are not as connected to spirit and before they know it are loosing their ability to think for themselves. This certainly doesn't go for everyone but I have had experience of removing controlling entities that slowly take over the individuals thoughts and often the individual doesn't even know its happening. This is very true of all mind altering substance use.
  • I stopped using pot when I realized it halted spiritual growth. People like it because it moves the consciousness to the astral level where emotion and imagination hold more sway than in the physical, making it very easy to imagine problems away. This seems like a good thing, since so many problems are imaginary anyway! But the astral plane is only one step above the physical, not very high, and you're there anyway when you experience any emotion. The astral is the birthplace of much illusion and delusion. The fantasy one finds there is endless, but in the end, it's only fantasy. Reality is much more fantastic, but access to Higher Reality must be earned - there are no shortcuts.

The price of blocking access to the Higher Self, for me, was far too high to pay for some short-term heightened pleasure with peanut butter and jelly. True spiritual masters counsel not to attempt any serious spiritual study until you have been off non-prescription drugs for at least six months. A year might be wiser. Decades have passed for me since then. Now I not only love peanut butter and jelly as much as ever, but also all of life!
    • This is so true Twan - very wise words.
  • Personally, I love Cannabis, but I do think people should be over 18 until they really start partaking of it.

It's a wonderful herb, and should be respected as much as possible.

Cannabis and LSD have been amazing tools of transformation for me, I know that isn't the path that everyone takes, and it may not work for some people but it definitely worked for me.... It's changed me and continues to change me to this day! :-)

It is medicine for the soul, and it opened me on profound levels that would be difficult to describe with words....

~ Holy Sacraments! ~ Food of the Godz :)~

I am thankful, so very thankful to have experieced what I have, and I know it's just the beginning!
    • I used LSD too. But I found something much better with which LSD and drugs in general are incompatible. Life is about steps. In the lower worlds of matter,energy, space, and time, everything comes with a cost/benefit price tag. Better to move beyond matter, energy, space, and time and have eternity here and now. I'm only speaking from experience though.
      • Understandable Twan,

There is a price for everything, sometimes the rewards out weigh the price by a huge amount, for people who can find a sacred space, and gain something deeper from psycadellic experiences, it's an amazing gift....

Sometimes, I wonder if after we "ascend" more, that new "substances" will be available for us, to take us to new levels, maybe there won't be...

Is the "Elixir of Life" finally going to be available, from what I have touched from my psychadellic experieces, I know there is alot more out there in the Universe (and within us) than we can currently comprehend....

Maybe it won't be like that at all... It is truily a mystery that I think about and look forward to discovering :)
  • Puhhh. I smoked AK-47 today. That weed was definitely to strong for me today.
    Too much THC. I had to calm my dopamine receptors with haloperidol at the end in order to prevent some very ugly experience...
    So much about the 'negative' side of cannabis. I underestimated how low my THC tollerance has gone after several years of THC abstinence.
  • Here's a partial list of the benefits of Cannabis...

http://www.cannabisismedicine.blogspot.com/

Peace, and puppies..
    John.
  • Taking a break always gets rid of previous side effects. Truly a miracle. Thank God for it, indeed!
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
53 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
59 minutes ago
Infinity updated their profile
4 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
4 hours ago
Infinity liked Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
7 hours ago
More…