THE BACKUP PLAN.

Hello everyone how are you all doing? Mad weather as usual in the United Kingdom, had a combination of hot sun, hail,wind from 4 directions and massive thunder clouds. Awesome power. 

Anyway! 

I am a firm believer in what I have experienced. However I am perceived strongly as not thinking the right way. I am ok with this.

What if the arrests do not occur? What kind of time span are we talking...?

What if things continue as they do in a paradox, must we all leave this page and re think our lives from a maybe total delusion we have become too. 

Or we are a load of open thought and hearted people ( i'd like to think! ) If this were to happen it would allow us freedom. We all want freedom right? 

We are not living in freedom, we have been enslaved and we are in a very unstable world. 
Karma often works well in helping to restore natures balance. Therefore it may be likley that great huge events are about to transpire...but who are we listening to this information. 

I think its time we all start asking for more evidence than only channelling and odd low profile independent radio casts or citations from alternative media. 

So dear friends on this great site of individuals all looking for raising our vibration ( whether or not its to do with Et's ). 

What is really going on? Do we know? How long will this mystery continue, how much time do we think about it all...will it happen? Or will it continue to casually walk out on society....the real and only way to separate for good. ( the best in this current state of reality for me ) .

I still have my dreams and such last night I was over Afganistan in a big steel shiny looking room with a window that was looking from what seemed to be the upper. mid atmosphere gazing down. I remember loose images and feelings of organization and movement, along with stratagies and moving and uniting armed forces and civilians...this is all i really remember. 

So I hope you had a great day and i would love to hear a comment, I am not trying to attack anyone here its just as I flow. Just being honest!

Lots of light 

Sincerely   Lewis : )

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Mind, Body, and Spirit. Only when all things are in balance can one ascend.
    If I was to ask you if cold exists what would you say?
    If I was to ask you if darkness exists what would you say?
    If I was to ask you if evil exists what would you say?
    I would say no. They are illusions and not real, they cannot be measured and do not exist.
    Stop believing in the illusion of light provided by "the shining one" and live life without restraints, without sin.
    I too believe that sin is an illusion, a lie to make it alright to break the most holy of laws.
    Force yourself to change, to evolve, to ascend, by will alone.
  • From Pranaworld with Love

• I feel the same Lewis.
    My faith in something far greater remains, but I cannot say the same for the GFL or others who have channeled info that has NOT come to pass, and likely may not.  I feel at times as though this forum (and others I attend) are little different than palm-readers and fortune tellers.  I do not wish to "offend" anyone, but to express my true feelings.  There has been no "mass arrests" unless someone would struggle to say that the few secret service agents recently arrested for hiring prostitutes would qualify.  More lightships, and more frequently?  Where?  I know I am not alone in my doubts & reservations, and I still "hope" that we will soon see predicted events come to pass, but daily my doubt in "channelers" wains.  I grow tired of tolerating this plane and see no change on the horizon... I'm just so very tired of it all.
    Respectfully & hopefully,
    Troy 

• Keep fighting ofcourse.

563252_3456165315309_1006118035_33230842_11221784_n.jpg

• I really hope something profound will happen soon, but I've hoped that over over 20 years! That said the reports we're getting now seem much more positive than ever before, but I will only 100% believe it when it happens. I guess lots of channelled promises that never manifested in the past does that to you.

It is all well and good saying focus within on your own ascension and reality but the bottom line is we are still in a world (as of today) where we are forced to endure great hardship, indeed slavery to the economic model forced upon us and it is not easy and it is totally against our nature which is freedom. So yes we are yearning for that freedom and get excited by any hopes that changes to allow that freedom to finally manifest are in the near future.

I cannot relate to people who sit on their cloud and say all is perfect as it is and find your harmony within. I just think such people are not experiencing the reality of the ascension/light body process and the hell it can be to experience ascension symptoms (never mind living in the hardship of this dimension which is very painful for a higher dimensional being with all these mixture of lower energies).

• Lewis:

I have as you questioned integrity of messages from channels. But always what troubled me and did not resonate, I went within and asked my I am Presence and Orem my TR (Twin Ray). Always he told me let the drama unfold, do not become entangled within it.  The last meditation it became clearer, focus on your own ascension, connect with everything from your heart... you know you have achieved this when you can use love as the standard to measure all things. With this I do not judge, I can forgive and be forgiven, I see the world with new eye's and I will ascend. With this all things come into perspective and everything is one Perfection. Ben said it best, but I had to say it as I have walked in those shoes as well.

• we make it happen

Updating the Holograms to Create the New Earth - YouTube

we will expand on that topic this week, explaining how the holograms used to experience your humanity are updated by Lightworkers and Starseeds to create the New Earth and the New Human, further supporting the overall Divine Design plans currently being carried out by this Ground Crew.

• when we built the djed we put out a divine reciever to pull down the fifth dimension... at every lunar/solar/celestial alignment it brings it closer, I don't know about disclosure anymore but I have full faith the ascension is according to plan :)  Silly humans thinking to mess with divine celestial geometry. 

The womb is tightening for another contraction, April 21 is going to be awesome.

• Hey there Lewis,  I like what you said.  there are a number of us  (those working to shift our collective vibrations and create peace, love, creativity and abundance on this world) who feel the same way.  I don't know that number, but my intuition says that there are many questioning these messages. I suppose the back up plan would be to carry on.  to do our best to create the world we live in.  Being the change we seek.  I was speaking with a friend just this evening on the very subject you have brought up.  ( before I read your post)  so that's why I say I feel that there are many feeling the same way.. It is always the calmest before the storm.  Keep holding and projecting the Love and Light brother....Namaste, Zehya Chelan

• check out this trailer to a super cool wake up the rest type movie

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Infinity liked CoMdr * LightSpeed *'s discussion The Grays Hidden Agenda Revealed! in ASHTAR Cáfe
1 hour ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: Iran Attacks Israel, Brought to You by Coca Cola, Vanguard and BlackRock; By Benjamin Fulford.
2 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion I'm Pansexual, and Here's What I Want You to Know
2 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post High Strangeness the Order of the Day [videos] Shit’s About to Get Real ! Episode 1 : Starship Earth; The Big Picture
3 hours ago
motherbg liked Love & Joy's discussion Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings
4 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
8 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.....No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
9 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
10 hours ago
More…