Channeler: Snapdragon Tracy

Part 1:

What is going on is more than you can fathom and more than you can understand the new world starts now. Now not tomorrow, not next week, now.
We are here and the lights are all green.
We are advancing and we are doing it now.
There is no more waiting no more holding back.
So this message is that the final battle begins now.
The race is run, the battle is ensuing, the new world is now.
Most will remain oblivious, but to those who know the signs and signals,
who are connected in these manners, they will see the new now.
It will be decided by the new year, but the light is going to win this time.
Never has the light been more prepared, never has the light had so many forces from so many corners.

Part 2:

Battle update day 1. General Hatonn.
Ground forces have begun mobilizing.
The astral battle is underway, this is where the battle was begun and this is where the dark forces engaged us.
Now that we have been engaged we can take action, this is one of the points that were previously marked as a time to advance.
Many of the sensitive light workers have felt this in the past two days.
Negative emotions that were previously not an issue and trouble holding the light.
This is due to the dark forces congregating in the astral which is so close to your realm.
You must hold the light, when you feel the negative encroaching remember
why this is and hold that light in your being and radiate as much as
you can.
Though ground forces have begun mobilizing, it is still not certain that they will be involved.
If the battle can be won in the astral, it will, and that would be the ideal scenario.
We will continue with daily updates through this channel.
Hold the light for us, if you have received this message, it is because
your light is needed, it could be enough to tip the balance further in
our favour.
We are not expecting this battle to last beyond the new year, even if ground forces are required.
This battle has been long awaited, long prepared for and ahead of schedule.
This divine timing means, having won the battle before the start of
2011, the entire year will be devoted to dismantling the systems and
institutions that the dark have built.
This will be traumatic to the sleeping population, will provoke new
levels among the awakened and will make for sensational news stories.
This will be a year to be remembered in history based on the outcome of this battle.

Part 3:

Battle update Day 2. General Hatonn

The darkness was forced a step or two back today, it was not defeat, but we have certainly forced a bit of a retreat.
There was more love and light in the world today, and all of you who sent it out to us, it helped greatly in the forward progress we have
made.
We have certainly gained the upper hand today, and defeat is not an option.
The ground crew is in position.
If they are needed it will most likely be as the dark forces make their
final retreat and the ground crew will be there, keeping them in order
as they take leave of this world.
Our preparation was relentless, and our victory is certain.
Keep us in your love and your light and there will be no way to fail.
Remain in the light and do not allow the darkness in their retreat to
grab hold, you must remain vigilant in your energy and emotions.
We expect to declare victory in the hours before the New Year.

Part 4:

Battle update day 3. General Hatonn

The battle has been waged, and the dark is in retreat.
The battle was fought entirely in the astral realm largely on account of the ground forces standing at the ready.
As the darkness retreats and leaves this world, you will feel a lightening of your soul, and of your physical body.
You will be flooded with feelings of love and joyousness, enjoy it, embrace it, for this is the feeling of the new world.
Victory will be declared within the final hours of your earthly year, as
predicted, though the battle is largely finished and the celebrations
begun.
As you go about your celebrations, feel the victory around you, the love and the joy, but don’t hold it within for yourselves.
Spread it out to the world, show it to every person you encounter for
this is the new world and it is upon us and as you make your way to
sleep in the old world, you will wake to the new world of love and
light.

Part 5:

My last channeled message of 2010 could not be any better. Short and sweet. Happy New Year and happy New World !!!!!

December-31-2010
There are turning points in the world and in history and this is one of them.
The battle has been fought, victory has been claimed and the new world has begun.
Our troops were flawless and our supporters in light kept us strong.
The dark has been defeated.
The new world is beginning now.
The dismantling will begin and the love and new light will shine.
The glory of the higher kingdoms shall truly be known on earth.

So should we start seeing real and effective changes as for now? The battle has supposedly been won by those of light. Therefore, how could the Dark Ones still retain light longer? This should be uplifting, I'm waiting for the changes.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi folks, nice message, but whatever we are supposed to have won is not done yet apparently. Even though my wife is being possessed by something not as often, nonetheless it still occurs and occurred today in fact. I mean really folks, when your so called wife says she wants a bullet in your skull, that's a big red flag that somethings inside her making use of her vocal chords. Then when I remain centered in love and peace, she fairly quickly comes back to her normal, fairly loving self.

So is this the astral battle bleeding over into this world, I believe it is and obviously the game is still on. Maybe this is even more proof, last night I was dreaming and in the dream, I was learning or practicing telekinesis and was getting pretty darn good at it. After waking up, I gave it a try, but no luck yet. I do think this world will come back to love again, lets hope real soon.

peace love light

• I am sorry you had to go through that experience, and for your wife.  There are supposed to be alot of extra low density beings floating around now due to the Light expansion and Mother Gaia cleansing herself.  You did the right thing, and if you could get her to pray it would surely help.  AA Michael will help, just ask your guides to send in a rescue crew for her. 

Sending you white light :)

• I will believe that we have won when they stop chemspraying our skies.  Has anyone noticed spraying today?  Let's hope we get confirmation by Jan 4 when the solar eclipse happens. 

Best to you all, lets have a happy hopefull 2011, my heart is with you fellow light warriors!

• I have seen nonstop spraying for the past two weeks! And in-between, non-stop rain!!
    • ive seen it too theres alot of them these days.
  • i send out love!
  • Good News General Hatton

Please make sure all the Leaders and Governments are cleaned up throughly so no darkness is left there.

Also make sure all the slaughter houses are shut down and there is no more animal killing on this Planet

Also clear up all the religions so all believe in ONE Christ consciousness

Also clear up those humans who have a violent and abusive nature and transform then into Light or if they are still arrogant remove them from this Planet

Also dismantle all Nuclear Weapons and close down Underground shelters where evil exists

There is a long way to go yet before the battle against the dark is won but less us all work together to make it a memorable year for victory of Light on this Planet

Namaste

• My god... Guys, it's HAPPENING. The General has done it!

The critical changes on earth is happening!

Go to http://benjaminfulford.net   to find this out for a fact...

Benjamin is the former East/West editor of Forbes magazine, Black Dragon Society member... and the man who's "at the center, of the center" when it comes to operations for the Light on the ground.

Read the 1st 3 article releases  (my god... looks like we made it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )

JESUS !!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday. Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvHT7CtZ9RE"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://youtu.be/qvHT7CtZ9RE?si=YkuqxjOlQ5jN7LtG"
5 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings It is a delight to be in your presence today. We are the collective energy of beings from Venus. We share with you our love, our peace and connection. We wish to be of service to you…
5 hours ago
15 hours ago
15 hours ago
More…