After some investigations I found some interesting articles about the connection of the Ascended Masters to the iluminati. I heard some stories about them but no real proof so I decided to do some research, I found a site with content that helped me to uplift some of my questions.

The White Brotherood (Ascended Masters) are all part of the Amethystine order ( an Iluminist order) that is related to the violet flame.

Amethystine besides being a iluminist order also means "Python" or snake (there is a snake called Amethyst snake or Python).

The White Broterhood manifested itself on Earth the first time through what they called "Solar Brotherhood" or peple of the sun. It is said they were brought on Earth by Kumara (his name means Androgenous serpent) who was originaly a Pleiadian that traveled to Venus and brought the "Sun beings" (Angelic Pleiadian beings) to the earth.

Are the ascended masters iluminati? Well, they are iniciated in the Amethystine (iluminist) order, and we know that the Solar Brotherhood was related to a initiation ritual called "illumination flame" since the times of Lemuria.....

Now I know from my memories that the Pleiades symbol is the bird, the birds and Dolphins original DNA was first developed on the Pleiades and we know that the birds are considered to be the evolution of the dinossaurs they have the same base DNA. So what does this tell us? Are the Pleiadians the evolution of the reptilians or have they worked together on DNA projects? Why did Kumara the "snake" take the Pleiadian angelic beings to the earth and they were then named "Sun people"? What is their relation and what is the relation between them and Venus?

We also know the Maians had a serpent feathered god called " Quezacoatti" serpent (reptilian) + feathered (birds = pleiadian?) was this a stage between the evolution of reptilian and bird (reptilian and pleiadian?).

Next, as we know the ascended masters are also part of the rosicrucian order (the symbol is a rose) some people have a rose (or flower similar to a rose) in their aura so I believe this can be a way to identify certain cosmic origins.

There was a dragon family called "Rex Deus" in the mid ages made of Jewish elders who married royal european families...Again these are associated to the reptilian and iluminati. N

My point in this the ascended masters are not depicted as perhaps we are told they are, they are part of a bloodline that has a reptilian orgin to it, possibly a fusion between reptilian and pleaidian angelic. Now, all ascended masters are iniciated in the order of Amethystine so they are illuminati.

Now I asked myself is Iluminate quoted as something negative at all? And if so are all iluminate of the same type? I found something that would explain what happened in the History of Atlantis. Here it goes:

According to Enoch, the Brotherhood of Light first sought to upgrade intelligence upon this planet eons ago and the first attempts in recent cycles of time took place in the Takla Makan Desert (Tibet) where the civilization of “Tak” was evolved 36,000 years ago and reached over a vast area to South America. Great city areas were built and seeded with a great technology that enabled Man to communicate with the Lords of Light while living in bodies that were of great light and of Light molecular density. LIGHT BODIES.

After this experiment ended in disaster with the people of light intermarrying with the fallen offspring of the Lords of Light, another experiment was generated, Atlantis. Their technology was based on crystalline attunement of the matter and anti-matter cycles of the physical and non-physical worlds. This ended in failure due to the mixing of genetic codes and factors of light by the fallen axis Lords of Light who used their crystalline technology to bring Atlantis into war and destruction.

"After this experiment ended in disaster with the people of light intermarrying with the fallen offspring of the Lords of Light" So there is fallen offspring of the lords of light....what does this mean? The Light has a "fallen" part too? Again, why do the reptilians relate with the Pleiadians? Where they friends or Did the reptilians need the Pleiadian DNA for something ? Well we know that the Pleiadians are similar to us humans....So perhaps the reptilians thought it would be a  nice idea to mate with the pleiadians and then seed the earth.

Saint Germaine was a dragon master....and connected to the dragons and snakes.
his "book of triangles" shows how much he was related to them...reptilians.

This information was taken from: http://www.amarushka.com/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I loved this and made good use of it today!  Thank you!

• dear Augustus, excellent post,also, just recently i was informed about a race called the Carians,do you know of them? and if so,your insights would be appreciated.

• I don't want to insult your lack of understanding I m sure you ll understand in time
    • Amanda I could explain if you really want me to but it's nearly 10pm and I m tired. I think it's a case of you going out into the world and finding the answers yourself
  • Amanda : "In fact they only way they are perfect is in there imperfection."

Cliche sentence some people fit in a post to make it sound intelligent. 

• Augustus nice of you to show up funny you never came to support your post no that was something I learnt through hard life experience.
      • I dont have to support my post. 

• I remember you telling some members that they where twisting things, maybe they were just trying to understand you like you are trying to understand Amanda.

Next time you point the finger at others, think twice. 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
8 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
11 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The Khazarian mafia is planning a holocaust or mass murder event for the US Christian heartland on April 8th. The entire April 8th solar eclipse event has been forensically traced to the (kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest) Chabad death…
12 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good video that Drekx posted on the comment wall so bringing it over to the health page. This gets into the dangers of Seed Oils. https://youtu.be/hTYTC62RCqM?si=q3WpPChIQlUnhHEW"
14 hours ago
"Thanks friend much appreciated :)"
14 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Always feel free to add any vids of mine, to your discussion...Cheers, Drekx"
14 hours ago
More…