081small.jpg?w=240&h=180&width=240-Channeled through Wes Annac-

You dearest souls now have the opportunity to absorb plentiful higher dimensional energies within yourselves, with the coming of the 12-12 alignments. We say alignments because there is much, much more happening in the realms of spirit than you dear souls are aware of as of yet but in the days ahead, the potent effects from these alignments will certainly make themselves known within you.

You will find your perspectives beginning to morph and change and you will find the energies accompanying darkness that have been fed by humanity for plethora of generations, beginning to truly make their way out of your collective conscious and subconscious as you find upgrades and expansions within yourselves that will tear-down and expose any latent density that may still be held within the minds and hearts of humanity.

Those who are unawakened as of yet will go through the 12-12 and the 12-21 and seem to feel nothing at their surface and some Lightworkers may feel as if they are not absorbing the incredibly-pure energies these alignments are bringing you in preparation for your collective, planetary ascension, and we ask you to allow yourselves the needed quiet moments of rest and integration so that you can feel the effects of these alignments and the amazingly-pure energies they are to bring you.

Our scribe wishes to know if there will be a mass ascension on the 21st and dearest souls, we say that there can be.

We say this in this manner because you are Creating your realities with every thought and intention and if you are one who finds yourself a hollowed-out temple of expression for the higher realms to come forth and you find that you are no longer bound by any Earthly densities, limitations or addictions, than you can very well ascend on one of these dates along with a collective of souls who are themselves ready to experience the higher realms once again after having been anchored upon the Earth for so very long.

These dates are indeed ascension doorways, so to speak, wherein any who are ready can find an expanded and heightened perception that they will then take and use to help uplift the general public of Earth, who will begin to gradually feel the effects of these alignments.

The collective ascension that will occur [for some people] on both of these dates may be felt more gradually in some, depending on the Life plan of each individual who wishes to ascend on these dates and who find themselves ready to do so.

Some may seem to “disappear”, as they will have reentered the higher realms and will be enjoying the beauty and splendor that these realms have to offer. However, some will ascend and choose to stay on your beautiful planet with the ascended perspective that they have gained, gradually settling unto them.

These souls are those whom you would refer to as the “Masters” making their return to your world.

When we refer to the return of the Masters, we refer to the ascension of the individuals who will find themselves utilizing their ascended perspectives to vastly uplift and benefit the collective of Earth. We speak of those within our collective who will eventually be making themselves known as well, and while that time is at hand we say that the most important return of the Masters is that which will be occurring with the ascension of the individuals on your world who will then choose to stay on the Earth and allow their perspectives to be made known within them slowly.

Some of you have already begun the most intense phases of your ascension processes, and you dear souls simply have not realized it yet. Some of you are already absorbing, assimilating, experiencing and benefitting from the incredibly-pure ascension energies beginning to make themselves known within you, while others still find themselves along considerably-more elementary stages of their processes.

We have spoken before on the subject of humanity as a whole finding your collective ascension, and we say that the energies being given to your world from the potent 12-12 and 12-21 alignments will see a gradual awakening in much of humanity begin to make itself known while those of you who have been considerably farther along your ascension processes, will begin to naturally find yourselves possessing the higher dimensional perspectives you have been looking forward to.

We ask you to trust when we say that everything is on a full track to manifesting and we wish you to know that the higher realms are ready to permeate the surface of your world and get the attention of your entire populace.

Certain events manifest that will see us “testing the waters” of how much truth and phenomenon humanity is able to absorb. For example, whenever a soft piece of disclosure comes forth in a news program or movie, we are monitoring the conscious and subconscious reaction to such disclosure on the part of all those who absorb it.

When a natural phenomenon occurs on your world that is later explained -away by something completely physical, we are initially monitoring the reaction in all those who witness such an assumed phenomenon and your reaction to everything that happens which serves to give you an inkling of a higher dimensional perspective, even if only for a moment, determines the course that you as individuals and as a collective are heading in.

So, we ask you to simply allow this process to come about and to know that you have now reached very important alignments and dates along your Calendar.

Indeed, dear souls, these dates have been discussed for very good reasons and there is a reason so many Lightworkers are so attached to the 12-12 and the 12-21. You have all known latently within, that these dates would herald the beginning of the beginning of higher dimensionality and the beginning of the end of density and separation on your world.

You are to experience and witness the metaphysics of your reality and you are to find your natural abilities to interact with the loosened and refined energy that you will find around you, and we ask you to simply be at ease and allow yourselves to absorb these energies without expecting too much and without putting conditions on your absorption of these energies.

For example, if you are one who feels you haven’t ascended when these dates come around or you feel you should be experiencing a higher or purer state of consciousness, perception or awareness than you do when these dates come around; do not let this hamper your mission and the giving of Light that so many of you are on Earth to perform because with each conscious interaction with any aspect of the higher realms on your part, you are Creating your own ascension and you are initiating your entrance into the higher realms exponentially.

Be easy and gentle with yourselves and all others, and allow your unfolding Multidimensional perspective to make itself known. This is all we have to say about these current alignments [for now], and we wish you to know that you are truly in the home stretch. This has been said and will continue to be, for it is important for you dear souls to realize just how close you are.

You have returned home, dearest souls, and these alignments and initiations will only further solidify this fact.

Thank you to the Ascended Collective.

WesAnnac.com

AquariusChannelings.com

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Blessings on you Wes for sharing a truth that so few of those who respond seem to vibrate with in understanding. For those of us who do, we give thanks for the peace it brings to our hearts. For those that don't, perhaps some portion of truth will eventually resonate with them. They aren't reading the words of this site just for easy targets. They can find them anywhere. I believe their Higher Self wants them to wake up and has guided them here to truly learn the meaning of turn the other cheek. Personally, I just can't be bothered with them and their harsh vibrations. I just skip over them until I get to something worth reading - like the Light you have gifted me today.

From my open heart to yours - Blessings of Love and Light. Namaste <3

• i'm glad i don't talk to you people. people on here are too mean.

• That's a rather mean thing to say, don't you think? ;)

• Hello Kelly, how have you been?

Much Love to you friend.

Wes :)

• Lol friend, no I do not believe myself to be an Ascended Master!

Much Love,

• Thank you, dear friend! :)

• :) :) Thank you all for your opinions. Some of them may not be in alignment with my own, but I respect you all along your paths regardless. :)

Happy travels in realizing the Light,

• 8116005853?profile=originalIt's been a long learning journey, and we have worked so hard to transform all that we learn into the light. Words born from a beautiful place speak to us deeply, they lift us. Our good words and intentions and actions become the ascension - a "happening" event - ever changing and turning corners depending on our actions and reactions. Anything but forward-lifting expressions, speak for themselves as do the speakers who expose their limitations determined by the degree of their resistance. I love the process of courage and the unveiling of our inner selves complete with all the wounds and denials that serve to keep the great slumber going a little longer.  Thank you Wes and all the beautiful lightworkers from all geographical regions of this earth. I very much look forward to our collective work coming together even more clearly. Ascension is happening. Disclosure is happening. And truth is here on every level. Be prepared.

Beautiful Cloud Woman

• Thank you dear Wes!!!

Much much love

• Thank your for your Light, dear friend! :)

Much Love,

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1527

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 735

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Euro-elites are running scared of freedom and free expression...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26f_ThfDOos"
2 hours ago
"In this video, Nigel Farage gives the background to "NATCOM," which is a conference on National Conservatism, which Brussels definitely seeks to halt...
Globalists are running scared of the growing demands for national sovereignty..

"Today was…"
2 hours ago
"The Major of Brussels is obviously a tinpot dictator, much like the European Commission, itself...ANTI-DEMOCRATIC...Or as Farage says, "ghastly..!" LOL

"Nigel Farage has hit out at attempts from the Mayor of Brussels to silence him. He has called…"
2 hours ago
Bluesword Angel posted a blog post
ImminentWorldwide Activation of Operation StormUnder Global Military Alliance Commander-in-Chief Donald TrumpThe Plan Has Always Been About Saving the ChildrenBlack Swan Events Have Begun.Big things to happen over the next 24-48 hours. WW3 rhetoric…
6 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"thank you Drekx, if the products are cheaper I'll buy it on eBay, but, Dr Berg has a European shop (https://drberg.eu/en/) which is helpful also, cheers!"
7 hours ago
"Thanks, that's great friend.....Also, it might be useful to sometimes purchase Dr Berg products, via eBay....If you have an account on eBay, you can search and discover that other (same country) members, who sell, often purchase Berg products,…"
7 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"ok Drekx, just wanted to have that clarified ;)

I will start the 72 hrs fasting interval once I am in back in Vienna and have my electrolytes powder, in a month, when I have plenty of time to rest :)"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion World Economic Forum (WEF) member and lead adviser to Klaus Schwab by the name of Yuval Noah Harari is eager to see the world taken over by "non-organic entities"
"Hehe..This guy is soooo stupid, to think that one cannot travel faster than the speed of light...His so called "science," is based upon the obsolete Einsteinian formula; E=MC squared, in which "C", the speed of light, is a "constant" and to travel…"
9 hours ago
More…