This one has good energy, of course listen to your inner knowing about any channeling and see if it resonates with you :) For me personally it feels good.

Garrith Lamanov El Melchizedek

October 27 2015

I spoke to the one you all know as Jesus Christ, who is our Commander and Chief in the Office of the Christ within the Company of Heaven known to us as Sananda. Also sharing this meeting with Commander Ashtar, Lady Nada, Saint Germain, Faith who is Archangel Michael's twin flame, and Portia who is Saint germain's twin, the Melchizedek Order of Light, and the Great White Brotherhood of the Dragon.  All major councils of the Light were there to include representatives from each council who are extraterrestrial Ascended Masters from the Pleiades, Sirius, Andromeda, Arcturus, Centaurus, Lyra, Orion, Alcyone, etc. in which we then discussed the important need for global contact in this now, despite NESARA announcements, as we see more and more of an unwillingness from your world leaders to come clean with you, as their lies don't seem to cease, but, keep increasing more and more with the seconds that pass.

We have, therefore, decided, with the Go Ahead from Prime Creator, to appear in your skies in our abundance of fleets from all over the multiverse, despite the reaction this might have on humanity... to disclose our presence ourselves, as we have given your leaders enough time to do this and yet they still refuse to come clean with you.

As you enter the photonic center, we will then commence forth with the next step to bring prosperity and peace to this world through intercepting all network devices in the disclosure of who we are as your benevolent neighbors from the stars that surround you and throughout the multiverse.  And what will happen next, after our announcement and  before landing can happen, we will not allow any military threat to stop this. All fire arms, to include guns, will stop working, once we make our entrance; all missiles and all jets will not be working; only our ships will be in the air --  no plane will be allowed to fly.  We will disable all technological devices to get through to you where every channel will be intercepted to make sure everyone is aware of what is happening.

As we do not give dates, we can assure you that this is forth coming to happen soon. You will experience a momentous and glorious event of light where there will not be darkness or night time for several days on your surface. This is not the fear based illusion which your government keeps spreading propaganda about, to create fear in many about 15 days of darkness; this will be an event of Light beyond all illusions, as will be experienced by all through the unconditional love of the Universe for all beings. This will be perfect for us to make our announcements and introduction thereafter.

We look forward to our personal encounter soon.

A S H T A R

October 28 2015

Note from  Anne:  When I received the above message, needless to say, I was ecstatic - and although I resonated with it so fully, I still wanted "higher" confirmation.  Sananda confirmed it to me, personally.  I then took it to Peg Thompson, our healing channel and formerly Mother Mary, and she confirmed it with Sananda.  Finally, I read it to Pallas Athena who took it to Ashtar. The following is Ashtar's message, just dictated through his Twin Flame, Pallas Athena:

My Dearest Athena,

We all up here are very happy to hear that you all are very happy to know, and you so want us to show ourselves. As you know, this is the step that was needed for us to have the green light to move forward; and the moment of your NOW to be at the place to be ready for us to show our many, many ships.

We must let you know, it just wasn't for your leaders to announce us, but for your brothers and sisters to invite us. As you know, we have a way to engage ourselves to read the vibes/minds of all people on your globe and have read and felt your love and to know you have gotten over your fears and to trust us to join with all of you, our dear brothers and sisters.

Yes, that brother got his message from one of us; the Higher Beings.

Dear brothers and sisters, we do have the Green Light to "GO!"

We can not set a date, because we don't want to ruin the surprise for all of humanity!!

You shall hear us make it loud and clear for the whole Earth... the moment when we are to appear.  :-))

Thank you for asking and for your faith in us!!

"Believing is Seeing!!!"

Your Loving Brother,

Ashtar

Thank you Ashtar,

Pallas Athena

Link

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Writing off every limiting idea within my quantum field, every burning blockade and every resistance, allowing our ever changing molecules, to be free. I'm be-coming my true nature, breathing in my pranic beauty, physical and spiritual.

No more excuses. No more walking into this desert of fears and paradigmatic self-limitation.

From a cocoon to my wholeness.

I've been absent my entire life, time to manifest my true self.

Metamorphosis

• JUST DO IT!!!!!!!

• This would be pretty sweet... All the secrecy, lies, & 'separation' has gone on long enough.

Welcome...

• Interesting.  May I ask where you got this information?

• Would be great news.

• 8115485267?profile=original

not only to be prepared: are criminals who direct this world ....

when they have all the treasures hidden in Switzerland and when they well hidden their residence ....

when will sure go unpunished......

then the event can 'happen ....

mainly and 'certain and sure we are headed and controlled by worst entities' and the worst people both on land and in higher dimensions!..................

all stupid everywhere

8115485267?profile=original

• It wasn´t the ships that excited me....but, when I heard about all that light....wowza..

8115486861?profile=original

• :) yes... Any change like that may be really good... :) <3

• Getting to know and heal ourselves, so we can fully express our nature.

I think it's about self discovery, rather than relying our personal responsibility onto others, either it be about arrival or any other kind of world drama.

The way I feel, everytime I see a healthy person, surrounded by family and friends, fully expressing themselves in well being and harmony. It's beautiful, and at the same time it hurts inside. Because this five years old soul aspires to grow up, and manifest itself, the same way Life does. 

I aspire to grow up, because I can't move. Even in dreams, I can hardly walk.

Laughter and pace, inspiration and good will, that's what those families bring about... beacons. All of the sudden, they started to move on, close by. This place used to be grim, ancient people, most of them troubled, gray and suspicious of each other, dysfunctional much like my childhood. Missing love, dry vitality.

My guidance softly whispers, stay within peace and love, it's close. My desire is to open up every closure within my light body, so I can start to BE, without fear of being hurt once again.

And make the change happen, the same way all those bright lights do, by living a plentiful life.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
12 minutes ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know he was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
18 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
41 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
42 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
47 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=A6vimHDSrlXiR1lo"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=3LFrjz3AwIc4s3SD"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Tons of ships here. This was seen down in Mexico in the beginning of 2005. https://youtu.be/PJxlIJXhO90?si=uFGQS8LtS6JRmD-m"
1 hour ago
More…