Humanchakra-194x300.jpgWe are all one. You know that. It means, among many other things, that we in the spiritual realms are constantly aware of you doing your best to awaken yourselves and all of humanity from the illusion.

It is a difficult and sometimes exhausting task that you chose to take on, and we honor you dearly for your courage and your persistence.

You are succeeding! It just seems that it is taking far longer than you expected to achieve fulfillment of that undertaking, and so it has become a chore for you, whereas when you agreed to do it you engaged with it with enormously high hopes and incredible enthusiasm.

And those hopes and enthusiasm were, and remain, totally justified. In the illusion the lack of a sense of the divine energies, the faintness of their essence, the apparent interminability of the waiting, and the lack of vitality many of you are experiencing is very draining. You knew that you would have these kinds of draining experiences before you incarnated, but when you look at the picture from afar, as you were doing, it is impossible to imagine such contingencies in any meaningful way.

The experience is the experience. Until you have had it, you cannot possibly understand or truly imagine it. And that is another reason why you are so honored and respected in the spiritual realms. It took enormous amounts of courage to accept this challenge, and you have measured up to it brilliantly.

We are constantly offering you encouragement and assistance as we watch you struggling with the ostensible reality of the illusion – sometimes it almost succeeds in convincing you that the illusion is reality, and that anything apart from it is fantasy. But, however low your spirits may sink, the power of God’s Love within you will always enable you to rise up, see beyond the illusion, and fulfill your divine assignment.

You are doing magnificent work, your success is inevitable, and you know this no matter how many doubts you may have. So keep plodding on, while focusing all your attention on the awe-inspiring outcome that awaits your awakening. Truly, you are not plodding . . . you are soaring!

It may well feel that your wings are clipped, even that you are running around like chickens with their heads cut off, confused, achieving very little, and struggling just to arise in the morning; whereas, in truth, you are doing precisely what you entered the illusion as humans to do.

You are acting as conduits through which a rising tide of divine energy is flowing constantly and bringing to human consciousness an awareness of God, of the Source of all being, of which each and every one is an inseparable, essential, and eternal manifestation.

This growing and intensifying awareness of a Source — that which created all that exists — is astonishing many who had, for any number of convoluted reasons, concluded that human life was but a passing and purposeless moment in an haphazardly decaying, uncertain, and unresponsive universe.

To discover that they no longer believed that human life was a one-time affair that occurred as a result of a highly unlikely amalgamation of carbonaceous compounds was a stunning realization – initially totally unacceptable to them – which they only reluctantly but eventually embraced.

So, to reiterate: you are the conduits through which God’s Love flows abundantly and constantly to assist all to awaken. What you are doing can only be done by you; you have no understudys; no one can replace you . . . and of course no replacements will be necessary because your success is the Will of God — Whose Will will be accomplished — and you were chosen for this task because of your incomparable abilities to bring it to fruition.

So, relax, meditate, take time out alone regularly throughout the day. It is not necessary to take yourselves off to a quiet space; just switch off your mind to the distractions surrounding you – and remind yourselves that you are always overlighted by God’s Love which supports and protects you in every moment. While what you are doing is absolutely essential, nevertheless, all is always divinely taken care of — and your success has already occurred

With so very much love, Saul.

http://johnsmallman.wordpress.com/2012/08/29/the-apparent-interminability-of-the-waiting/

~Patience

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Alone or 'All'one... I like that.

It will be a profound moment when Humanity is able to 'real'eyes this Truth. ~InLight

• so very true

love&light xx

• Yes Saul, this is crunch time. It's like all hopes and fears are collapsing into a singularity as we get closer to "the date". That singularity has a tremendous amount of energy that keeps wavering. Impatience, doubt, falling back asleep and forgetting, tremendous flows of vibrating energy going through, great moments of synchronicity with my kids and cracking an opening to higher teachings, tensions with volatile tempers, knowing deep inside this will happen, been afraid of being left behind, tackle the menial daily tasks that need to be done, trying to help conceive the future post-crisis world, thinking that if my co-workers only knew that I expect disclosure they'd think I'm kookoo, thinking that disclosure will happen like on a movie screen except without the laser fights, being afraid of being disappointed, loving the messages from you and Salusa, Yes, it is crunch time and I dearly want the illusion to end, cos I'm tired... Love, Namaste.

• I think you nicely sumed up what many are feeling during this transitional time. From my perspective, the Spiritual Turbulence is a natural byproduct of the fading veils of duality... the final birthing pains of the Gaian Matrix manifesting the new paradigm. Stand strong... you were born to do this. Nothing is what it seems... & everything will change in the blink of an eye. ~TemetNosce247

8115982884?profile=original

• Love the picture... Ignorance was sort of "bliss". Even though paradoxical, knowing creates new demands. We should be remain centered in the know and now. 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Thanks for that Movella! After first contact, I am going to spend some time with my Sirian galactic mentor, a woman from the atar clan (not sure if I have her correct name) and may explore my akasha and adopt a Sirian name which is more aligned…"
14 minutes ago
Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Good question Randy, which Drekx provided an excellent response too.
For further context, my soul name ‘Movella’ was discovered in the Akashic records and confirmed to us by our plejaren contact Quetzel..
In Atlantian times my name was ‘M’ovella’…"
26 minutes ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
...Mary, Mother of All ~ This is a non-denominational Healing Meditation to connect with your Sacred Dream and the Unconditional Love & Grace of the Divine through the consciousness and Spirit of Mother Mary. Mother Mary is here for everyone,…
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
 https://content.app-us1.com/cdn-cgi/image/onerror=redirect,width=65... alt="" width="446" data-bit="iit" />Mother Mary's Blessings Flowing To You I am…
1 hour ago
"It is also interesting what you said about pigs. In certain Ascended Master teachings organizations, the chelas I have met won't eat pork. They explained that pigs contained human DNA from the time of Atlantis. So it is interesting to have that…"
1 hour ago
"Thanks for that data Drekx. Sirian is a language I will definitely have to master one day. The language is rich with spiritual wisdom and meaning.

And thanks for the explanation on the development of the third strand of DNA. That makes sense. I…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Randy, as a bonus regarding Sirian names: KALESTRA......which translates as follows.....

Kal is a Sirian word meaning "crystal" and can also suggest "crystalline." The word "es" is used to suggest "perfection" and the femine form of "tro" is "tra"…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"I would suggest that esoterically, the determinant factor for the active third strand is evolutionary experience, as that process of growth is attained through incarnating in the world and raising consciousness and therefore light quotient...…"
3 hours ago
More…