July 2010 - 6:47am |  Lounes
Channeler: 

In the last energy update I mentioned that July 26th was a powerhouse of a portal and that we are approaching the end of the end.

Today, the unseens are adding that the whole week is a powerhouse...that we are journeying through a very important (translation: challenging) week and that if we are aware of what is transpiring, the journey to the other side will be much easier to travel.

"For those who understand this passage fully, this can be a time of great release and purification. Let yourself feel the expansion and freedom of the present moment knowing that all is exactly perfect in your world." -Pleiadians

Apparently this week is a ginormous passage and one that will result in great expansion coupled with the completion of many wayward elements of our past.

We are seemingly in what feels like an active death zone.

Similar to a physical death, and right before rebirth, we must first release all emotional attachments to get to the other side where love will abound in greater measure. Because of this necessary detachment process, this week we are being "encouraged" (aka: forced) to let go of any and ALL expired elements and remaining attachments so we can fully access the next level of our personal creations.

This basically means that whatever we are still holding on to will be in our face this week showing us exactly what we need to neutralize in order to pass go. The unseens are calling this passage a check point of sorts, designed with the purpose of stripping us of anything left that is not authentic and true.

So no, it's definitely not looking like an easy week, but a necessary and divinely ordered one in order to pass over from this life to the next. The one thing we do have going for us seems to a be well-designed protective field of apathy that is enabling us to transition with some semblance of stability. Kind of like we are emotionally unplugged from a life that is ending so we can plug into the one that is beginning.

Because of this emotional disconnect...and since the full moon on Sunday...you may be suddenly dealing with some major fears or unresolved emotional issues, but while somehow able to maintain balance, peace and objectivity. A welcomed gift if you ask me.

I also think this is what the Spiritual Hierarchy was referring to in the last transmission when they said:

"The realization of this momentous event can be heralded through your subtle, but growing ability to stabilize in these incoming and unprecedented frequencies as you find the increasing capacity to remain in a state of emotional calm, despite the intensity that surrounds you at this time."

How to Pass Go

With detachment always comes the need for great mental discipline. Not that we will be tested persay, but we will need to pull this well-honed tool out of our arsenal of spiritual supplies to help us transition with the greatest ease possible.

Much of our lives we have been running from that which causes us pain, allowing ourselves to remain in a state of paralysis from our fears and now...through this powerful gateway (and tons of soul work)... we finally have the opportunity to free ourselves from these expired energies and fully realize our potential to create despite the many external circumstances that threaten to derail us.

And that is what this week will be for...to test our skills in holding our center despite those deep emotional triggers that will come up for us to deal with (if they haven't already). If we can achieve this, if we can walk through this VERY narrow doorway, fully present and completely void of an agenda, we will experience a major shift on many levels.

How to Deal

I am being given 3 key requirements to pass through this gateway with ease:

1) Let go, let go, let go...then let go some more. Anything that keeps you emotionally bound will challenge you greatly.

2) Stay Present. Allow yourself to find and keep the mental space required to surrender fully into each moment. If you slip into past (woulda, coulda, shoulda) or future (what if?) thinking, you will be met with great suffering. Stay with each moment as it arrives.

3) Allow what is to BE... without resistance. Free yourself of dross by realizing that all is perfectly well in this and every moment. Release yourself of the responsibility (attachment) of all others while fully understanding that their path is unique to them as yours is to you.

Above all, we are being urged to remember that to complete this journey, there is only one thing left that is required of us...full presence in love.

This passage is all about BEing...being free, being clear, being present, being authentic, being love.

After so many years of purifying, love is really all that is left and all that we will take with us...but not love in the form of attachment, love in the form of true freedom. This week will ensure that we are well equipped to completely let go in love.

And if ever it was mandatory to listen to your inner guidance, that time is definitely now!

"Release your fears, release your worries, release your guilt, release your feelings of incapability. You are being guided through this with the utmost care and protection and if you love yourselves fully and completely, this gateway will open wider than the heavens to welcome you home!"

See you on the other side...

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• How synchronistic, Mo. The first instruction in this is to "let go", and I just started a thread called "Let Go". :)))))
    • Well there yer go, everything happens for a reason, there are no accidents...love
      • Strangely enough after months of fighting and mental torture ( has to do with me moving to another country and adapting) i seem to be in a verry letting go mood now for the last 2 days. I also have a higher energy level al of a sudden...down part is i am not sleeping. Not because i am worried or anything...i am just not tired.
        • Cedric, I feel at peace with myself, and I am not sleeping well, yesterday I was not in 3D at all.
          • Thank you Mo for posting this timely reminder; I am exited and happy and at peace and I am also not sleeping well, nor is my husband....:)..:)..

Blessings to you!
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
2 hours ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
3 hours ago
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
3 hours ago
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=A6vimHDSrlXiR1lo"
3 hours ago
More…