That is not our real sun...

What you possibly are seeing in the sky is an artificial sun.... The real sun is being block by a large reflective screens and being redirected to the old earth orbit, The Earth shift has all ready happen. The real sun rises in the north and sets in the south... All Light Workers and any one interested in this matter, please look into this idea... See references below.

Time of Transition for Planet Earth

A Time of Planet wide Earth Changes

The official beginning of 4D, fourth dimensional energy, will begin to affect Earth's solar system on 11.11.11 as it begins to encounter energy from the galactic equatorial plane region - as a universe & galactic wide harmonic frequency will open and affect this whole area of space.

Whether people call this phenomenon a stargate or portal this area of faster higher fourth dimensional energy is real. This historic date of 11.11.11 begins the infusion of 4D dimensional energy onto your planet. It will affect Earth & its people in a positive, uplifting way like never before experienced in your planet's history.

2012 - 2013
The saturation of this higher frequency vibration will continue from the end of 2011, through all of 2012, reaching full strength during the time of December 21, 2012 - which will bring a completely new, even higher level frequency vibration - such that the experience & measurement of time as the people of Earth have known it... will begin to go away.

These vibrational changes, and continued geophysical changes, earthquakes, volcanoes going off, wave events, these will all continue to happen throughout 2012, into March 2013 [and beyond] when the final rotation of the 90 degree shift of Earth's crust happens with the present day East/West orientation of the continents moving into their new North/South orientation.

There is also expected to be a magnetic pole shift, a reversal, during this time, but will likely not cause any problems for the people of Earth. There is of course likely to be a temporary period of adjustment of Earth's electrical systems, but this is only expected to last a few hours time. It will not be problematic. If there are any difficulties at all, the biospheres of the Andromeda Council stand ready to help and will help.

The 23.5 degree off-axis tilt of the Earth that presently exists should be corrected as well, and will be no longer. This will mean a much more temperate climate for planet Earth overall. Think of the whole planet as having a climate much like that of the Mediterranean region.

Yes, planet Earth will likely go through continued dramatic changes to get to this new higher vibrational existence. And these events as life changing they will be to both humans and all life on the planet... these changes are normal and necessary for this process. It is transformation. It is evolution.

During this overall time every living thing from the largest to the smallest will be offered the opportunity to change, to evolve, into 4D, fourth dimensional life.

Just like a woman's body changes, adjusts & expands, Earth too must go through her uncomfortable adjustments, her labor pains, and the momentary intense pain of child birth. her Earth too must adjust & prepare herself for this new beginning, for her new life as a 4th density world... a far more colorful, vibrant, & beautiful 4th dimensional world.

These earth changes are expected to settle down throughout remaining later part of 2013, and will begin the completion of this cycle by the end of October, winding down in December 2013.
Above text is from the Adromeda Conuncil website: http://www.andromedacouncil.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63ct3YsHrps&feature=g-all-u
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_251

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Paradigm Shift
    You think you are seeing everything around you. Your are only aware of a small fraction. Two individuals standing side by side are having two completely different experiences. What you see is determined by what you believe.

• Keeping in mind that our sun is being monitored at all the time, shouldn't we have some pictures when those reflective screens were installed?

• I can't find the supposed object in that vid. Where should I look? :)

• Uh, you aren't being serious, right?

• Interesting theory, As a solar gazer I can't believe I missed this....:p

I am sure i would have noticed it ... no other sungazers have mentioned any differences like THAT. Other differences yes.

Like I said, interesting theory. 

• Well there is the theory that the large reflective screen may have been create using fine atomized metals and chemical. There is a video on youtube were a man and his wife in europe came out after a storm I believe and found translucent clumps of a gelatin like substance in their yard that say fell during the rain. We all know of chemtrail and how long they tend to stay suspended in the atmosphere. So, it is possible for a combination of continued spraying of several chemicals, metals and perhaphs other compounds( translucent of course) to build up and combine over time to produce an atmospheric aerial suspension that would produce a refelective screen like surface in the sky. If it is thin enough, atmospheric pressure would keep it suspended. Their are also several videos supporting this theory. One is of a cloud casting a shadow of itself upward in the sky, then all of a sudden a jet comes along spraying something from behind the cloud but between it and irs shadow. To resaturate that area of the sky, to hide the fact, we don't know, but suspicious none the less.
      • How do you keep the atomized metals from oxidizing immediately in the air then?

• That's a good question. Once again these are theories on the internet. I have said before that no one on this site as far as I can tell is an expert in any of the fields we discuss. If we were we would to busy working in those fields for pay. However, from what I do know, oxidation would be a non-issue if the metal is atomized and combined with a chemical , especially if the chemical prevents oxidation. Remember, this a theory until proven to be or not to be the truth. What a therory does do is gives the thinker an opportunity to discover the "POSSIBILITIES" through observation and experiment. The problem on this site and many others is that most of us wants someone to come in and "GIVE" us the answer instead of "THINKING"! Just for the record, the one metal that I have heard was being use was atomized silver. Silver , I believe is or was once use in the fabrication of movie screens.

<iframe width="960" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Cz-KgBzm3-s?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k30I9J6EX6c&list=PLE953B1A9C88D3F50

Blue Spheres Fall From the Sky During Hail Storm - England - Jan. 2...

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"We are the light🕯️ We will over come any obstacles and we will always be victorious! We are the co-creators of the new Solaris Star Nation and we are currently manifesting our future civilisation. May we be blessed by the Prime Creator as his…"
53 minutes ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Vehicles found 50 feet under the bridge before collapse by sonar?  And why was the fire dept using sonar under the bridge before the collision? Singapore flag flown on the ship depicts a lunar eclipse?MORE DETAILS, mysteries surrounding the Francis…
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & JoyBy Steven Hutchinson...Be joyful when you face trouble, be cheerful when you go through hard times?!?That may not make any sense to you until you realize and experience that when you lose your joy -…
2 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
12 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
12 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
15 hours ago
More…