Thank You from Ben-Arion*

Thank You from Ben-Arion*

I want to thank all members for this quick transition to the "new" ashtar command website.
I must say it has been alot of fun, even if I was surprised at first. New and fresh energy is
coming in, and ofcourse some will not agree with that, but this is totally individual,
Quality is better than quantity, thats the new energy of Ashtar Command, We were 4500+ members and now we are about 1100, so if you havent invited your friends, do that here.

The path to self realization is unique for us all and if we can see that and share that
on Ashtar Command, we have come far in our Learning.
Negativity will always be a part of this world/Dimension, it cant just be removed - and we have to realize who we are, the core of our self and understand that no One can remove "Peace" from you.

People are negative because they dont know any better, and its a great cleansing in Feelings, the energy Is Hightened, Stronger Light is being channeled into this World.
People have to release their pain and Stress. And it may result in Deep fear, negativity and
depression. So dont JUDGE them, love them.

WHAT WE FOCUS ON WILL GROW!
You are Peace, we share on Ashtar Command because we Love that, not to
be the best teacher and give eachother Advices how to change. Instead giving eachother support where
we are at the moment and allowing that. Yes, it may come people to the website that not know who they are
and they seek outer evidence. And they will not FIND any EVIDENCE whatsoever, because Awakening is about
understanding that "WE CREATE REALITY" as we go. REALITY is not fixed and limited. What you know now
is the only thing you have to know. All else will be given to you, when you are ready.
I embrace all negativity with love and wish them A good Journey to Self awareness.

We are IMAGINATION, I cant say this to many times, There are no REAL answers in creation, the world
you see today will be gone in one million years, but love will continue to MOVE US. Wherever we are.
So dont get caught up in PERSONAL DRAMA, it will dissapear. You will eventually reach a point when you
just Detach yourself from Drama, you will not even notice it anymore. Instead you will just forgive.
You chosse your thoughts, no one else.

People have their way of communication, people say alot but Do little practice,
When you begin meditating you will get to know your feelings. And you will be able to communicate
with others in a better way.
Some people have a difficult time to communicate, i have seen that in the chat...
So the Chat may be closed from time to time, because the Focus will be on The Great library of
Light Ashtar Command offers. You can always email each other.

We have come to a point where we have to BE the LOVE intead of reading books and channelings, but they are great tools
to make us remember who we are. My fist Book that maked me remember was "Conversations with God". I was about 14 years old.
When I began to remember why I was here.

Yes, CALL ME A REBELL OR A WARRIOR, because i AM THAT. Im here to BE LOVE.
Not in any particular way, just being ME, simple and clear in my communication.

As you have noticed, the new WWW address is http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net
& www.ashtarcommand.net will hopefully be working soon.

BLESSINGS
Ben-Arion
Alexander
Lion Of Light
Sirius
Ashtar Command

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I agree :) I see only Love :)
  • Thank you Ben-Arion, missed your site while it was in construction. Great work!
  • Thank you Ben for your wise message!
    Iam happy the Ashtarcommand is back online.

God is almighty and full of love!

Greetings Nathaly.
  • What happened? why are we only 750 members? we were 4500...?????
  • Hello my Friend,
    A heart-felt thank you goes to you.... for re-creating the website! I am amazed just HOW fast different groups developed.
    Some may be saying that so much information was lost..... but if the discussions were read, then the information is not
    lost! It is carried within, and the application of that knowledge can be used every day.I hope we all go forward and be
    Teachers for Newly-awakened beings, and helpful supporters to each other.

Much Love and Light,
    Victoria
  • Hi Alex !

Thank you for the warm and loving words. However I believe it is us who should say thank´s to you - you´re the one who is doing most of the work here. We are just here for the ride (smiling).

I also think the new guidelines are great. It was necessary for everybody´s wellbeing.

Take care brother of light !

In love and light !

Marita
  • Thanks, good friend, for the uplifting remarks. Today, the energy of the world is in fear and so am I - off and on. I don't stay there, but I surely feel it. It seems that the light is bringing up all the creepy stuff we all carry in the shadows of our mind - somewhere in the cobwebs there is some more old stuff waiting to be cast out. Not fun. Who really likes to houseclean old attics?? Mine's pretty dusty!!

Fortunately for all of us the vibration of Love is strong and getting stronger - it takes a lot of love to keep us alive - I mean truly alive, not the usual half-life we see so often around us in some people. Staying focused on love is what I attempt every day - I'm beginnning to think that the "stuff" and the drama of this reality base is the very challenge I came here to face - learning forgiveness and compassion is challenging me to the very core every day.

Thank you again for reminding me that I'm where I belong, doing what I need to do and it's all okay.

Blessings, Deborah B
  • Dear Ben,
    So glad ashtar command is back.
    love is everything ,
    namaste,
    aida
  • I am also a Rebel and a warrior, non-conformist, but true and honest as all should be.
    We are the wayshowers and cannot be stopped.
    Bless you Ben for your consistant effort and peaceful nature.
    May all mankind know the Love we know. May they share in the fullness of life in this dimension, with true peace and happiness in their hearts.
    I am certain that day will come. Cosmic events are unfolding as pre-cursors to the coming of the new age of man.
    Hold strong for the time of our final destiny is very near.
    Thank you God for allowing us to be present here at this time.
    Joy, peace and harmony for all men and women is literally around the corner.
    Light and Love
    John
  • The reason why I keep coming back here is the same reason why i feel comfortable at this place...
    Some people here are friends for life, some feel like family, some i only meet here once or twice and then each goes his/her way. And some I don't even met her.
    It doens't matter.
    As you say yourself, Ben, we all have our own unique path to follow.

Blessings :-)
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
16 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
2 hours ago
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
3 hours ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
4 hours ago
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
4 hours ago
More…