Thank You For The LOVING feedback.

Thank You For The LOVING feedback. We have floded this "energy" with Love, lets spread JOY and meditate together IN SILENCE. NAMASTE* I read every Reflection in this forum and Im glad for every word and energy you put into it. Ben-Arion

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• you are num one in ten million ben dont that sound better boys and girls
  • Dear Ben,
    You are doing a great job connecting all of us and brining more light to the dark world. Those from the dark side are very desperate, they are loosing power and control. That's why they send this useless messges. I am so happy to visit your
    special websit where every one is free to express his opnion. Keep on moving and bring more light to people.
    Love and peace,
    Mira
  • Ben keep up the good work you're doing on this site, I don't think there's a single person who can say they haven't learned something new and interesting on this site, I for one have discovered many things on this site that has helped me and that's all thanks to you and all the wonderful members on this site. No one is forced to be here, all who come here do so out of their own free will.

Forgive them Ben for they know not of what they speak of!!
    Fight the good fight with all thy might...(or should that be light?)

Namaste.
  • dear all,in my heart i dont beleive this is from god,i think its from the dark ones who dont want the light to succed,they are doing their best for the truth to not come out,its fishy i wouldnt worry about it,god,jeshua,astar are all of un -conditinal love,love you all,brenda
  • Some peooke are onnsumed with fear, especially when new information is presented to them.. Obviously this email sender is such a person. I feel no Love in their message. Higher-vibrating beings are much more connected to Love than Humans are at this time. I can only bless them for the journey they are on, and know that their message is a cry for love. It is all good.All of us are children of God, trying to remember the love that we are. God bless us, every one.
  • I know I don't post much but it seems to ME that the person who wrote this email and did not sign it (cowardly move in MY opinion) really doesn't know what they are talking about! If you are actually guilty of what they accuse you of, then they prove their intentions are hatefull and cruel and you should go on doing exactly what you HAVE been doing! I have encountered absolutely NO nagativity on this website and have enjoyed my time here.

Ignore them! They are not worth your time, dear.

Namaste!

Cat
  • I think there shouldn't even be a discussion about this...

What we all are doing here at the site is wonderful! And THANK YOU Ben-Arion for giving the opportunity to do so.

Eternal Love and blessings to all of you!
    Namaste
  • salutation a toi ben,
    I find this so ridiculous, the negative test any means, but you and we and me galactic brothers we are to put the light in this world then its bless beings who do not know what he is talking about. Car ben you are divinely protected.

your sister the light
    lynda
  • Love and light dear brother! xxx
  • Dear Ben Thank you for sharing, this message with us.
    Ben I support THIS COMMUNITY AS WELL as your ''' UNCONDITIONALL TRUTH CONVEYED'' WITH THIS MESSAGE, HERE.
    You have spoken your truth well, DECISEVELY AND PROFOUND.
    The ENERGY HERE on this Community is one of UNCONDITIONAL -for EVERYONE WHO IS OPEN TO IT - AND ALL (involve) WHO ARE SINCERE in CREATING IT.

Blessings and much love to Ben Always
    Gladys
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1537

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And now for some music, for all of you cool galactic funkstas.....

Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century funk.....😉…"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A Modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=VqOwyW5K2Lobn9Bo"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=k6uOXJGk-xCC53nt"
3 hours ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
Full Moon for Washington D.C. is April 23, 2024, 7:50 pm. This Full Moon will be intense; the Moon will be in Conjunction with the Ascendant (or eastern horizon point [and the "rising sign" is Scorpio]). A T-Square involving the Full Moon with Pluto…
4 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C0lEL97HYc"
4 hours ago
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://youtu.be/3C0lEL97HYc?si=43Fb_jpq4jBkMZwq"
4 hours ago
"Will do and you as well :) Great minds think a like as they say :)"
4 hours ago
More…