Thank You For The LOVING feedback.

Thank You For The LOVING feedback. We have floded this "energy" with Love, lets spread JOY and meditate together IN SILENCE. NAMASTE* I read every Reflection in this forum and Im glad for every word and energy you put into it. Ben-Arion

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey, I used to question the sort of content being displayed here.. and the types of situations I would hear about, regarding the people aboard this space craft..

And..

After thinking about it.. and thinking about it.. I decided that you are right in embracing the humanity of it all..

So, thank you, for not leaving many behind!
  • In this email there a riot inside, no love, no armony. It's "BLACK" and NEGATIVE POWER I found in his/her word.
    What about the free will? ;)
    I define this with the word of a child: It's a bad being!
  • Not the language of loving acceptance found in the Command; this sounds more like a low level ego or astral entity. Channels invariably colour much of their communications but the closer to love and joy they are the more one can resonate with them as coming from the Command and Source.
  • I would think the creator would rather approve of this website, as we are all sharing our love and passions with each other.
  • This is clearly a darker force using any tactic to block/stop you from spreading the light, the same reason Jesus was crucified (for showing the way...THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE)...Our creator loves us, all the ascended masters love us and help us. Members of Ashtar send love, light and energy to Ashtar command. Send love, light and power to the universe.
  • The foundational aspects that the site represents tell tale of what we all truly perspire! I would think that any that are higher evolved would not React in such a way as to play into theyre own demise of which they speak. They are reflecting the very act of which they try to dictate.

Thanks for looking out Ben,

Blessings,
    Dimitri
  • Ben,

You have a beautiful heart and a beautiful soul. Your doing a beautiful thing for the world! Keep up the beautiful work!
    The Creator Spirit loves you, but you already know that.

Love and Light,

Ernie
  • It seems to me that if they were actually part of the AC, they wouldn't have to say that they're doing everything in their power to shut the site down- they just would. Also, this person does not name themselves...
    Love and Light
  • All are but parts of one stupendous whole whose body Nature is and God the SOUL.

me,hands

namaste
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday. Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvHT7CtZ9RE"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://youtu.be/qvHT7CtZ9RE?si=YkuqxjOlQ5jN7LtG"
5 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings It is a delight to be in your presence today. We are the collective energy of beings from Venus. We share with you our love, our peace and connection. We wish to be of service to you…
6 hours ago
15 hours ago
15 hours ago
More…