Thank You For The LOVING feedback.

Thank You For The LOVING feedback. We have floded this "energy" with Love, lets spread JOY and meditate together IN SILENCE. NAMASTE* I read every Reflection in this forum and Im glad for every word and energy you put into it. Ben-Arion

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It doesnt matter who wrote this, Just wanted to share it. NAMASTE* BLESSINGS*
  • NAMASTE everybody !
    thank you very much for your work Ben Arion
    I wonder why those who do not like your energy still remain on this site?????
  • Hello to all my brothers, you know, yesterday, for the first time I was able to capture something during my meditation, listening the noise of the sea and the sudden it was as if pesassi like a leaf, it was great, I look now that uploads tonight to redo It... I love you all...
  • I think it's a jelouse spirit that wrote it... Because this site was built on spiritual stuff and we are denying our human attributes... PEACE AND LOVE
  • TO BROTHER ,BEN ARION.....I FEEL ,that this person thinks his , email-message ,is for the good of ALL.??? he is either working with the dark cabal, or they DONT WANT THE HUMAN RACE TO COME TOGETHER, AS ONE FORCE OF LOVE.? THERE IS ALOT OF PEOPLE, WHO ARE IN MIND CONTROL,PROGRAMS.?? THE DARK WILL DO ANYTHING TO STOP EARTH , FROM GOING TO 5-D...!!! YOUR WEB-SITE,,ASHTAR COMMAND, IS THE TRUE LOVE, OF BRINGING, PEOPLE TOGETHER.....THANKYOU SO MUCH ,,, FOR ALL OF YOUR WORK, AND KINDNESS, FOR ALLOWING, OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS, TO HAVE A GLIMPS, OF WHATS TO COME ?...ASHTAR COMMAND -SITE,, HAS GIVEN ME, MORE KNOWLEDGE, OF WHO I AM , AND WHERE WE ARE ALL GOING.!!! THANK-YOU BEN, ONCE AGAIN..DONT LET THE EMAIL GET TO YOU . THIS EMAIL SENT TO YOU,, IS THE WORK OF THE DARK AND THERE MINIONS....LOVE AND LIGHT... I AM THAT I AM, AS YOU SAID..! WE ABOUT TO GO HOME SOON, SO BEN , CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU BRO, SO WE CAN UNITE AS ONE FORCE OF LOVE AND LIGHT. CHEERS BROTHER OF LIGHT..
  • Don't waste your time for this type of "Galactic Reps".
    As far as I know the messages from Galactic Federation of Light are full of love and support. This pooor angry beeing is so unhappy. Bless him and wish a lot of light and peace.
    Mira
  • Next time Ben, dont publish this stuff...just throw it in the trash....

To your readers;
    yes there is alot of misunderstanding on here or views that do not suit your personal path of enlightment....everyone's path is different. There is no right or wrong, what may be totally off base to you would be right for someone else at that particular point of there journey. Feeling new emotions and learning life lessons is one of many keys to Love.

Allow your heart to guide you to the immense of amount of great reading on here and digest what feels truly right...you will know.

Ben thanks for all your hard work!
  • Is this for me?

Wow.. Im flattered.

Ann is right.. who isn't effed up for some reason or another? Lets say that person then tries to search within themselves to face the demons of ones own human heart.. things like greed, and pride, and perversion.. what is a person to make of these impulse experiences? and how does one learn about life enough to overcome the urges if we know nothing about these experiences?

The ultimate goal is wisdom.. every action is a step towards wisdom..

Your pride is enough punishment for you today..

Tomorrow, try to be practical with your love.. dont just sit on your computer typing love letters to Ben; go outside and help some people out, just because you can. Then, you can experience the oneness that is all around you.. and you can learn about what it takes to proove that message to yourself. 'Cause, let me tell you, your going to need to remind yourself often.. and your going to grow thick skin in a short time.

Good luck my fellow being.

Be safe!
  • regardless if the person had channeling abilities, the overall message is not transparent. Since my short time with this website I have witnessed people creating posts saying they are "God" and that they shall punnish all who defy their words. I personally follow my intuition. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but the "goal" of a website like this is to share love and when we see another fall short of truth than to support them by pointing them in the right direction (many of the members do this!). As for the federation... unlike those who vibrate on higher frequencies, we on this website are human. It is human nature to make mistakes and learn from them. I know when the time comes for judgement the most high will judge us individually and not hold the fact we are members of a website against us. We are spiritual beings having human expieriences. The moral to this message is to continue with love, light and positivity in our hearts! For those who use this website as leverage to make those trying to grow feel unworthy then you have alot to learn. It's all about LOVE! St. Germaine and the rest of the counsel know who has the right intentions so let's keep the positivity flowing as naturally as the ocean! 1love 1light 1peace
  • Hello dear ones. I'm a member, albeit new member, and a psychic lightworker active on the internet, but I do this for no monetary gain. As I read the updated derogatory email to Ben I tuned into the inflammatory vibes of the poster and will give forth some understanding for other members according to those perceptions.
    In one sense dear Ben, the resistance to lightworkers, those who speak of love, oneness, harmony and peace, equality among all persons, is exacted upon lightworker organizations so that even more light can infiltrate our somewhat struggling pace to bring the light forces into the Earth plane and manifest as it is in heaven, so will it be so on Earth.

So all the attention on such a negative post will only mean we have strength in numbers, yet it is necessary to actually speak the word, rather than just think it. In that way we manifest peace.

This particular poster feels threatened by what is posted here. Within his soul is much dark force that has gathered there. He seems to have made a deal of some sort with those dark forces, that if power and acclaim be given him, and this in ceremonial magic, then he would work willing on the side of the dark forces. He has been unable, at present to reverse the effects of the deal he made with the dark forces, and so he finds himself still under the sway of dark thoughts and emotions. He feels very powerful, even to say that he is God, can shut down sites, curse another, etc.
    He does not know that love and loving are the ways of the gentle soul, the humble soul. He throws his weight around because he himself now feels vulnerable towards the end of his life, his throne was the acclaim he received. At this time he is losing credibility within the world. he is being de-throned. therefore take pity and offer a prayer for you are merely observing the death throes in words of one who has gone far astray from love, peace, and honoring your neighbor as yourself.
    At this time in history, be not afraid. The light forces far out number the dark forces which yet continue to battle for control of the world, in regards to greed and accumulation of material assets and indeed, over the minds and hearts of us all.
    We will be resisted, to speak our truth. It is the nature of our duality world. Be not afraid, we have already won!

We but dream awhile. The only real battle is the fear we sometimes let come into our hearts. See it as not real, for this person is not real, he plays his role, while we continue to play ours. Each has a part to play. Make a bold stroke on the canvas of life, for that is what you are here for. Never stoop to their level, for that is what they want you to do. Instead see God as working to bring them to truth, that we all are one, that we need not posture, brag, control nor suffer, during any such posture or negation of our values.

the intention of the poster was to make Ben feel fear, thereby giving the poster a feeling of being powerful. In truth, we all have the potential for destructive purposes or constructive purposes.

Ben has already demonstrated he is a light worker and constructs well his own language to explain that. Use this inflammatory post above then for constructive means, so that you can know who and what you are, and where you are going, dismiss it totally as it is only a lonely man asking for love, and being very jealous that here is a site which attracts loving attendees, and it's creator happens to be Ben, so the post seems directed towards Ben, for things he said perhaps, as I mentioned, which makes the poster feel quite threatened. Yet Ben is just the handy person whom receives the attack at the moment. In truth, this kind of character attacks many others, much the same as a thief comes in the night, and decides which house is the best to be burglarizing.
    I hardly think anything Ben said can be taken personally, as a threat. Ben is channeling, and he does a very fine job in channeling those light forces and we need him to remind us of certain things. so thank you Ben and those who read here, we are behind you.

Site Under Construction
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth posted a discussion
“Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama03/28/2024 // S.D. Wells // 520 Views Tags: apocalypse, big government, chaos, China, Collapse, communism, communist China,…
7 minutes ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Thanks for that Movella! After first contact, I am going to spend some time with my Sirian galactic mentor, a woman from the atar clan (not sure if I have her correct name) and may explore my akasha and adopt a Sirian name which is more aligned…"
39 minutes ago
Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Good question Randy, which Drekx provided an excellent response too.
For further context, my soul name ‘Movella’ was discovered in the Akashic records and confirmed to us by our plejaren contact Quetzel..
In Atlantian times my name was ‘M’ovella’…"
52 minutes ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
...Mary, Mother of All ~ This is a non-denominational Healing Meditation to connect with your Sacred Dream and the Unconditional Love & Grace of the Divine through the consciousness and Spirit of Mother Mary. Mother Mary is here for everyone,…
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
 https://content.app-us1.com/cdn-cgi/image/onerror=redirect,width=65... alt="" width="446" data-bit="iit" />Mother Mary's Blessings Flowing To You I am…
1 hour ago
"It is also interesting what you said about pigs. In certain Ascended Master teachings organizations, the chelas I have met won't eat pork. They explained that pigs contained human DNA from the time of Atlantis. So it is interesting to have that…"
2 hours ago
"Thanks for that data Drekx. Sirian is a language I will definitely have to master one day. The language is rich with spiritual wisdom and meaning.

And thanks for the explanation on the development of the third strand of DNA. That makes sense. I…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Randy, as a bonus regarding Sirian names: KALESTRA......which translates as follows.....

Kal is a Sirian word meaning "crystal" and can also suggest "crystalline." The word "es" is used to suggest "perfection" and the femine form of "tro" is "tra"…"
3 hours ago
More…