Thank you and a hello

Hello ashtar command crew!!

I want to take the time to thank my online community. I have grown so much from all of you. I am humbled by your wisdom and your compassion. I am grateful to have this website. My real name is erika and I am a 37 year old starseed indigo.

much love and peace to all of you.....

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello, Erika :)  Thankyou for shining your light, I'm a 37 yr old sirian starseed too, lol... from Canada and soooo excited to be alive and awake at this time!

8114020065?profile=original

Sending you love and light,

Kel

•  

Well thank you for this reminder Alanis had beautiful Feminine Hair. She had it all cut off Why?

She was given a beautiful bunch of flowers which she throws away. She honors the light and dark.

Which light and dark! It is very painful sitting on a barbed wire fence.

I rather like Climb every Mountain, forge very Stream, follow every Byway until you find your

dream and as we are being told UNTIL YOU MANIFEST YOUR DREAM.

It pushed my button because I have just discovered where the Divine Feminine has been hiding

which I share as I am able. Where was she in Symbology that is? Under our noses.

The pointers have always been there.

Recently we had the Musical of "Cats"  honouring the Pussy and the girls are great parading

around as such. We also have "the Lord of the Rings". Again under my nose?

Throw a pebble into a Pool and you have rings rippling out until it subsides. You are looking at wave energy

well this energy is Feminine. It is in the Rainbow as that is Feminine actually being a Sphere

and you look at the Sun again same Story. Well we are in the Year of the Awakening Collective Unified

Goddess Mother 2012. Community is going to thrive around the Planet Gaia. The Lord of the Ring will be replaced

by the United Goddess of the Ring. That is why people lived in Forts and asked the Clairvoyant Girls what as

happening and they sent the Warriors Out. Well it is happening again with the Unity of the Sexes.

Tentiny Turtles the next is the 11th. Another story unveiling for you. Blessings Peace Light Balance Harmony Kingjeff

• Hi.

Nice to  know you..

Let Love, Light and Divinity fill us all .................

• 8113450675?profile=original

• hi erika! ty for sharing your light and friendship, luv the song too...i feel like doin the happy dance lol

8113792475?profile=original

• Beautiful sparkly starry sister... Am sending my love to your glowing heart, can feel you shining from here!

0:-D  _/l\_   xxx

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"😊Yes, well done AlternateEarth......and congratulations on that book...
📘📖👏🏻"
4 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"And of course, Movella received a stepped-down energy message from the Logos, via one of the six seraphim, named Kiwea, in turn passed on to Lord Aescapulus and his council of Nine, relayed out to the Solar logoic councils and Shamballa, the…"
22 minutes ago
Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"(Also posted on Randy’s wall).. Randy intuited that I had been in contact with Lord Surea, which was in-fact true..

I have actually been in contact with Lord Surea for the first time recently.. Not directly, but I had a messaged relayed to him and…"
35 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Footage from only a year ago. Another sighting from our pilots. https://youtu.be/iT9BtWCBbic?si=_jWKp24Qu1SzrIjT"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Footage from only a year ago. Another sighting from our pilots. https://youtu.be/iT9BtWCBbic?si=_jWKp24Qu1SzrIjT"
1 hour ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion “Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama
"Yes exactly..😂"
1 hour ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"I believe that this was a planned event AE, and Biden is covering for the cabal.."
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to AlternateEarth's discussion “Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama
"Yep definitely skip anything those two make. Watching paint dry would probably be more entertaining than anything the Obama's make if we are being honest :P"
1 hour ago
More…