Suicide

After Dracos post i started thinking.

Who ever said suicide is against certain law? Especially if we are supossed to have free will.

Also the fact that we die from the moment we are born.

Al the parts of your body die and re-generate al the time, so who says this is not suicide?

Your thought and personality change al the time so where are you and who are you?

What is the diference between a act of a few seconds to kill one self and the slow dying of over eating-smoking-drinking-going to war etc etc.

Why this need to condemn a person who wants to leave on his/her own terms the way that person wants?

There is no death so where is the sin in this dying from your own free will?

When i drowned and after that i had my violent car crash, i died...did i die in vain? Did i die by accident? Did i not deserve to die?

There is no death only transition so why judge the suicidal person.

What if part of his life lesson and those around him has suicide as a base?

I hear a lot of people screaming Coward to someone that kills himself...they do not know what it takes to do so.

Why do people who live a lie judge a person who wants to get out of the lie?

Your body and the Ego attached to it is not YOUR SELF.

You can not kill the Self.

It is worse if you limit the Self to stupid asumptions of laws that only govern this plane of consciousness.

I have died 3 times and i have no problem doing it again.

If i do not kill my body by suicide it is because i think it is of no use right now, but we al die at the end and move on, i for one being a free Self shure would like to die when i believe i am ready to, and so i will choose my own death the way i want it and not the way some law invented by people dictates.

Just some thought on the matter.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That´s right! Lady Wildflowers,a functional soul will never take this route of sabotage."All theories are grey,only is green, the tree with golden fruits,that life is" Geothe. Nammast´e Guillermo
  • :)
  • Namaste :)
  • Thanks for sharing.!
    • hmmm, I actually think judgement of others is an ultimate act of ego...
    • I can relate to this ultimate act of the ego in some way, i could even go as far as think the Ego pushed things so far as to have the last word. So the Ego knows something we are not aware of? Or is he just killing himself?
    • Dearest Mo, given that I know how very world weary you are, I see this as a total blessing for you. Actually, I'm rather envious. I send you Loving blessings and wish you a very peaceful, pain-free crossing. I know that you know that YOU are eternal and will be going on to bigger and better experiences. I Love the way the Irish have wakes for their Loved ones who have crossed over and actually celebrate the passing, rather than mourning. This is what I wish when it's my time to go......a big celebration for a Lifestream completed.

I certainly support your decision to refrain from having chemo. I feel it does far more harm than good.
      Loving blessings to you, mo.
  • I think its a test of self mastery? In other words one commits suicide thinking one has escaped from ones karma,so one commits suicide an afterwards says to oneself , oh thank god im finally free from that which forced me to commit suicide, but lo n behold at somepoint in ones existence here comes that energy that forced one into suicide an the person says to oneself> oh no not you again, didnt i get rid of you after i commited suicide? Nope! Yeah i believe it is a test on the path to self mastery,either you master the energy that is influencing you to commit suicide or it will be your master.
    • yes misses flowers, but you forget to explain what is this energy that is forcing one to commit suicide in the first place? Im not saying theres anything wrong or right about suicide but one has to realize where this energy that is forcing one to commit suicide,where is this energy coming from and how who what where why and when did it come into existence?
  • sounds like suicide is an avoidance or an escape from the karma one has created in which one is expereincing the effecets of ceratain causes one has set in motion previously in ones past life or lives,so the emotions become overwhelming an one says exit stage right ahsta la vista see you later alligator,suicide is just a form of escape to escape from that which one has created ,it may be a temporary escape but it will come again until one has transmuted or overcome the energies that are influencing one to commit suicide in the first place,so obviously there is nothing wrong or right about suicide but eventually we have to deal with or confront the energy that is forcing one to commit suicide in the first place once that is dealt with then there will be no more need to commit suicide now will there? Over n out!
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
1 hour ago
Infinity updated their profile
4 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
4 hours ago
Infinity liked Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
7 hours ago
More…