STOP Sending Love and Light

Rather rude of me to make that statement wouldn't you say. Well today I listened to a Kryon audio and what I got out of it was to not give your light away, that is the energy's but to hold onto it and let it shine brightly. For those in the dark will see your light and then they will light their light for others to see. In so many words that is. So this is allowing free choice and unless someone asks for your love and light energy's then there is no pushing it onto a person who does not want it and I honor them for that.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Become Love and Light and you can't help but radiate it.

Much like a candle, your light wont become any less intense by lighting others. 

draft_lens2360010module13299631photo_1231042564inspirational-candle-quote.jpg

• Yeah and some people will tell all to stop meditating too this is an Idea put forth by the elite because they do not want us to break free from the paradigm they have created for humanity.

The story of earth is not what you have been taught before Atlantis and Lemuria which by the way they are the same seed with different beliefs in place towards certain hot points.

Now we were in contact with extraterrestrials since the beginning of our exsistence this planet was a litteral utopia and meeting place for all star children,

humanity came into being to save the genetic materials of this galaxy from physical extinction in some cases so that at any given time any ET could replenish its planet,

some of our brothers or rather cousins had achieved the highest evolution possible to physicality and as a side effect could not procreate so they cloned themselves until the genetic clones could no longer carry enough original information to survive.

Others were blowing their planets up and had to take to hiding under ground so long they became grey skinned and big headed with huge eyes but they were not originally looking this way this earth project was a joint project to create a library for all DNA contained within this galaxy that could be isolated and recreated as one particular species or another.

The ruler of Draconia was a peaceful entity and ruled his people in the light his son desperately wanted control and couldn't wait for his father to die as their species life span was no less than 400,000 years time!

So he killed his father in front of all and ruled in the dark by taking all of the human prodgidies and incarcerating them screwing with their DNA to get a really dumbed down species smart enough to trick into worshipping fake Gods and killed the inhabitants that had evolved genes.

Now The laws of the Universe says you get back what you put out this is the truth the elite are brain fu**ing you all to believe you should never give out gues what what you give out the universe supplies you with X 10 because if you look at the creation of positive energy if you effect 10 people in your own life by giving light and love then you recieve 100 back to you because of the ripple pool effect.

DON'T LISTEN TO PROPAGANDA OR HELGELIAN DIALECTIC TACTICS!

• Try to give God's light in stead of your own,if you even can call anything your own that is...You are unable to receive anything,unless you give...the sun shines it's licht upon everyone not?the more you give,the more you'll get,if the bad-ones won't transform by it,the will be blow like a fuse...In'lakech

• Well said Ivo,

give and be God's light and love, as it's never intruding nor inflicting to any individual.

• I will have to cut and paste the Kryon reading that I am referring this too. Perhaps I miss interpreted it wrong but I think I am being misunderstood here. A light house sits on a rock in the darkness and lights up for all vessels to see. It does not aim at one ship for then only one ship sees it now so by NOT sending its light to one ship allows the others to see the light. Sharing

• http://www.kryon.com/ check it out, the channel er is Lee Carrol and Kryon is the energy you last meet when coming to earth and the first when you leave, The magnetic master. Must listen to the audios, such a compassionate energy.

• Theres the difference, sharing your light not sending. When you light a match you have no control over where the light goes but people take notice and by sharing you invite the same back so your not hording your light if that's even possible but others are attracted by it.

• Thank you James - well written. I feel the need to express here too... I choose to write/speak/be love and light it feels right for me ... this is my choice I do not force or impose it upon others and certainly do not expect it from others - I am connected with the human tribe - I write/say/be Love and Light as I acknowledge all of us a beautiful souls - sharing my love and light in the most genuine way is to connect with you, it is to raise the vibration of our world.  The One, The Source of all...is Love and Light  This is my choice to connect with others in this way it is not up for discussion, judgement, scrutiny or subject to any one's conditions at any level - I thank you to respect this :-).  Receive it's loving energy and intention (or not) know this... it is given without condition without expectation with complete present awareness and truth - Love isn't a feeling for me it's a state of being... how can I possibly stop emitting what I am ....that you are are - remember who you are. It's your light, it's your love - keep it cherish it - it's your choice of course to share your love or not - wether you should or shouldn't is of course non of my business, nor anyone else's.... I would respectfully ask of you to leave out chastising others who choose freely to give love and light for they know and understand the power of connection this provides. You are a creator...and so am I ... we/I am creating loving connections in Mega Love, Light and Namaste, Peace and Harmony we/I doing what we/I intuitively know and feel and choose to do. If you are genuinely concerned about sharing your love and light energy with those whom may take more from you without your permission - simply ask for protection. :-)

• Never stop being of light, the light shines from you always and others see it and are drawn to you of their free will and this changes the behavior where as they will shine also and share with you now, and on and on. Like bees go to a flower, the flower stands and shines without moving.

• As i understand it Kryon is the electromagnetism, or woek in the electromagnetic sevice, lol.

Yes, a very powerful energy this Kryon.. 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1502

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 728

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Obama's coming back into focus again seems like they are up to something and Kamala Harris being asked to resign. Seems like they are getting ready my guess by late summer to try and get Michelle aka Big Mike into the 2024 presidential election.…"
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
Justin89636 commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Musk: America ‘Doomed’ Without 2024 Election ‘Red Wave’; By Jamie White.
"Trump will fix this once he returns right now though chances are very high the illegal immigration is going to get worse until then."
9 hours ago
Justin89636 liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Musk: America ‘Doomed’ Without 2024 Election ‘Red Wave’; By Jamie White.
9 hours ago
"Speaking of New York and other blue states corruption I wonder if when they try their whole Disease X scam if they will try and lock down these areas again like they did with the whole Covid scam? I don't think they will be able to pull this off…"
9 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
X founder Elon Musk warned that America is “doomed” by endless illegal immigration unless there “red wave this November.”“There is either a red wave this November or America is doomed. Imagine four more years of this getting worse…” Musk wrote…
10 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
During the first onset of the winter solstice Cathedral Activations (Dec 2021), the planetary wings were upgraded to the solar rod template and dragon wings of which the Chartres Cathedral, Lincoln Cathedral, Rosslyn Chapel and the Washington DC…
10 hours ago
"On the bright side though these areas that I mentioned have tons of cool places to visit and nice scenery especially California."
12 hours ago
More…