The Earth people are suffering in the 3d illusion and still making wars, terror and what is the meaning of this?? Still Earth people drive in antique cars that consume fossil fuels instead of using free energy. What is the meaning of this?? Still people all around the world are dying from hunger and diseases. What is the meaning of this??

Why should the Earth people live in missery?? Don't tell me it is a lesson. I'm not giving in to that anymore. It can't be that a world must be controlled by young and unexperienced souls who are powergreedy and supreess their people.

This madness must stop NOW!!!! The Galactics MUST land and show themselves. If they do, we can all stop this insanity going on. 

Furthermore I think the free will principle doesn't work in practice. Like when you have a child in the kindergarten, the child have adults to make the decisions for the child until it is old enough and have the experience to make it's own decisions. Just like the people on Earth. Most Earth people are in the kindergarten and need their parents, the Galactics to take care of them until they are mature enough to stand on their own feet.

This nightmare has to end NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What if obama came out today and said publically that the GFL exists without the GFL exposing themselves?  Or even China's president Hu Jintao or the prime minister of Japan Yoshihiko Noda.  That would open some minds pretty quickly.  People would be pretty intrigued.  It could spred like wildfire.    Lots of possibilities.  I know a huge portion of the population acknowledges UFO's.  Not so long ago if the thought of UFO's was brought up you were considered crazy... So who are these UFO's?  What is it that they want?  Questions could be raised but who will be the first, who would be in a high enough position to do so.  Tough questions....  Start some petitions or go see Obama yourself.  Make it happen.  How could you persuade him?  Do something that no one has done yet!  Think of something that would get enough people so in tune with a project that it would have to be acknowledged by people of high power.  Acknowledged by the news.  Acknowledged by the world.  I am not here to fight with anyone online, this is a respectable conversation.  You feel pain for the people and that makes me know you care for them. 

• Cabalist is indeed those with we never heard of;)

But yeah it's those keeping us here where we are.

• thanks for sharing Riam.

perfectly stated, i.m.h.o.

blessings to all of us for we are all one
  • Why is it that we cannot help ourselves out of this mess?  I agree, it would be very nice to have some outside help but what would be the point in all of earths history if we did not save ourselves?  So much has happened. Help is here, we need to take a stand and prove ourselves warriors of the light.  This is what they want for us because in the end of all this nonsense, when we look back, it will be all so much more glorious.  my 2 cents

• thanks for sharing.
    the so called human has had to hunt, con, kill, to eat or die and must protect and hide its food supply from others trying to do the same no matter if it is a human, animal or plant,or living cell in the air floating, or in the water, etc., just like every living thing on this planet hellhole called earth.

i have pondered to WHAT the value of that creation's thinking would be for this: the only thing i feel is we all; man, animal, plant is a transformer that amplifies the energy as a source to increase of food for god. loving or not the different freqeincy are needed so no source life is lost or gets any age. so far my understanding is everything is made of atoms or the god particle.
    i do not like this concept nor all its rules for i am not a masochist, that means i mean no harm, and yet i understands that the I is only made from the atom and nothing more and this is enought at times when i am not hungrey.

• True that, I agree with this very much!

• Holy Shit what a past you have my brother, anyways i'm a born cabalist but not on they side

• I agree!

• Be the change, stop asking for help

• thanks for sharing Riam.
    you i.m.h.o. have stated exactly what i have felt about life on the planet hellhole called earth.
    our space families are needed NOW, with NO LIMITATIONS with their actions upon our education, and d.n.a. modifications to turn ALL of us to high I.Q. wiring with E.S.P. skills, photographic memory, etc. just like only some selected few of us now have. our space famiies that are using the tactics of logic, tears, hugs, does not work on the cold hearted elites souls.
    equal I.Q. skills for all will change the way the elite must treat mankind, for we all will not be fooled by all the brainwashing, torrments of psysical, and mental injustice for every long.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
10 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The Khazarian mafia is planning a holocaust or mass murder event for the US Christian heartland on April 8th. The entire April 8th solar eclipse event has been forensically traced to the (kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest) Chabad death…
10 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good video that Drekx posted on the comment wall so bringing it over to the health page. This gets into the dangers of Seed Oils. https://youtu.be/hTYTC62RCqM?si=q3WpPChIQlUnhHEW"
13 hours ago
"Thanks friend much appreciated :)"
13 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Always feel free to add any vids of mine, to your discussion...Cheers, Drekx"
13 hours ago
More…