5.jpg

It is time for the truth to be known: we are not alone in the Cosmos…and WE ARE NOT ALONE — HERE ON EARTH.

The Earth has been visited by advanced Inter-Stellar Civilizations that can travel through other dimensions faster than the speed of light. What we have learned from them about energy propulsion can bring us to a new era, but those in power have suppressed this information in order to keep us at their mercy. It is time for you to know…and this documentary will let you in. - Dr. Steven Greer

April 27, 2012

Please post and circulate widely
Major Disclosure Announcement from Dr. Steven Greer
Dear friends of Disclosure,

The Disclosure Project and CSETI has teamed up with Emmy award winning filmmaker Amardeep Kaleka to make an historic new documentary on Disclosure, Contact and the suppression of New Energy.

The combination of the extensive top-secret witness testimony and evidence collected by The Disclosure Project will be combined with the highly accomplished filmmaking talent of Mr. Kaleka and his group to make a film that will change the course of history.

No major studio or media group will touch this story : It is simply too explosive and world- changing for large corporate interests to embrace.

For this reason This will be funded, produced and distributed through the support of people like you.

You can make a contribution at: www.sirius.neverendinglight.com.  Each contribution comes with great incentives ranging from a free Director’s cut of the film to attendance at the Red Carpet Premiere, to a week long Contact Expedition with me and the CSETI Contact team.

Please let all of your friends and contacts know about this major new Disclosure initiative by providing links to us on your Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites.

It is time for the next big step in Disclosure. Since 2001, dozens of governments have opened up their UFO files- and more is coming. Now the entire world must know that we are not alone, and that the secrecy has been driven by greed and corruption- to hide from humanity the earth-saving technologies behind UFO energy and propulsion systems.

The proceeds from this film will go to fund the research and development of New Energy sources. If you can help us make this film a success, we the people will do what neither the government nor big corporations dare do: End the era of oil and coal and usher in a new, abundant and sustainable civilization on earth- capable and worthy of traveling amongst the stars.

Please help us in any way you can- if all of us pull together the result with be a Global Spring and the renewal of human civilization!

Thank you for your help and support!

Sincerely,

steven-greer.jpg?width=60Steven M. Greer MD

Founder and Director

The Disclosure Project and CSETI

CSETI Logo

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• SIRIUSly, I hope they get on with it! 

BE SURE TO LIKE IN FB! :) :) ): 

• Greetings.  I am at the point, we are not alone.' Well really, we are. Untill cetain alines races make themself know we are alone. Because they work with the GOV doesnt help us any. Also if someone was working with God and did tell anyone or do anything for anyone is it really good ? Well maybe for one person but not the world.

I am setting up a big UFO symposium -conference. In Sept in AZ. I am making it different then the rest. I am bringing speakers that I know are good and have important information. I will be having round table every night and many different kind of workshops.    I want people that leave with something they can use in their life .

Not just the idea thay are out there. SO WHAT? God is and does mnay people really care?

• Watch: The American Dream Parts 1 & 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIjZRTD4dUY&feature=uploademail

• Hello Brothers & Sisters:

In my opinion there are already plenty of films out there saying & spreading exactly what they want to inform the public about and the masses are still in their comfort zones of daily matters.

Such film as The Zeitgeist Movement ~ The Venus Project ~ Annonimous Groups all around the world and so many others with UFO topics that are already out there exposing the truth & the same areas of concerns for so long now.  Steven Greer has been at this himself for a very long time too and so many others : D but!

What will make this film any different, is my question?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I beleive that Moneys should be raised for other matters, such as pushing patents & trade marks for clean & safe energy, etc. or raising funds to gather MASS GROUPS of VOLUNTEER SPEAKERS to go traveling all around the world physically, spreading these topics and showing medias that are already created, with copy right permission ofcourse, and spread the word that way, also, Gathering up signatures for Petitions of issues and concerns. Set up dates and times to gather even grander groups of concerned citizen to join in in Mass Groups and Stand outside Government Doors and address the issues of concern while filming the entire trip and then posting it and making it viral. BIG AND UNITED!!! is the only way I beleive.

Namaste )

Peace&Love To All Beings.

• I agree about truth being the most important thing for mankind right now. You just cannot have the half of the truth. The movie Thrive came out awhile ago. Not sure how much that really helped? The bigger problem is people doing anything about the problem even if they know about it.

Energy is only one problem. Yes we had the answers from the 1900's. Tesla invented so many thing that did change the world but he also invented things that would and still can change the whole way man using energy. We do not need any one else to give us more really. Tesla invented 196 inventions. The government is using a few of them but hid many others. His invention are also responsible for some of the problems of the world right now. Not only is he reasonable for Time travel , quantum physics, but everything attached to sound and energy transfer. Meaning every single device we use from the cell phones to remote controls. He did invent the first radio as well.

Then you have to realize his devices are being used right now to control and change just about everything. The HAARP System plus Chemtrails are destroying the planet by changing the weather and causing the earth quakes. We do not need aliens to tell us that because they worked with Tesla. He invented so many things and was way beyond Einstein. People need to wake up about the truth not just a part of it. Our problem is not just energy. It is man's ego. It is man's sexual perversions. It is mans enjoyment to violence. The idea sports, drinking and partying is like real important. While they feed their children poison in their foods and the games they allow them to play,

Lastly what does spiritual really mean to most people? Just think about that one and then add a perfect world what does that really mean. We are all one? One what?

I am going to be on American Freedom radio tonight  -TUES_ on Strange Universe. Most people talk but really don't want the truth. No ALIEN is going to make men become more compassionate, more loving or more caring. Relationships are falling apart and decreasing. Children are the ones suffering. Do you think time travel, space travel , or even free energy will change that?

I have been dealing with UFO's and aliens and even creatures all my life. Never say anything closly relating to how they will help man except through abductions and cattle mutilations. If they stop necleur weapons it will only be so we don't blow up the planet. They really don't care much about all the people.

If you think not why after 35,000 years we kill and hurt more people daily then ever in history.

• I also look forward to helping out with some assistance to getting this off the ground...this will be better than Steven Spielberg, thanks 

• There are many who are applauding this new project that you are about to embark on, yes it is good that you go ahead regardless, of what will occur, and happen, yes we/they who are beyond this earth world, will be coming, and are already here walking through the population, The project you are working will open the doors fully, and blow the lid off...

Disclosure is immperative, to all of Humanity, and especially our loved ones who are continuously supporting the Ashtar Command, the final discolsure, will not be what all will be expecting, many changes have occurred, and much information has become scrambled, between the energy connections of all that communicate to the mediums, etc..

Energies, vibrations, harmonics, are still being primed/calliborated, more will be coming, to assist the earth planet herself, as well as to further assist all for the inlightnment, ascension, vortexes changes, and parallel universes, and the Higher realms, diamensions, do not be disappointed at the time date/time changes, everything is occurring for a specific reason. 

It is we, of the Higher Commands, who work with all...be patient   

• I for one look forward to this film and did my part 2 spread word... I, however recommend full individual researching of the creators of these films/events b4 totally jumping on board... http://www.disclose.tv/forum/dr-steven-greer-presents-sirius-docume...... Maybe just the opinion of a few, but I believe in full truth, and if this film is about the truth of life beyond, I am all for that...

Love and enlightenment!!

• If any races was dealing with our Government for over 50 years, (which they were) why would it be time to work with us now? We had free energy in the middle of the 20's and wasn't allowed to use it. Why is that people think tecknology will help man in any way?  Things man makes are not like the things that come from spirit. Our foods were healthy 50 years ago. Now the value has drop almost 50%. The number of sickness man can get now compared to 100 years ago is so different and not for the better.

Aliens, I have worked with many aspects of that.  Really what good things come out of that? Ships that travel faster and so we could go to another world and brings our sicness there?

• Finally!!!! We have the opportunity to see something real about life in the universe and things to come......Not just the big scary and untrue story that usually we see on the big screen. I can not wait for this movie to be available soon.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
12 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
13 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
17 minutes ago
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=A6vimHDSrlXiR1lo"
37 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=3LFrjz3AwIc4s3SD"
38 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Tons of ships here. This was seen down in Mexico in the beginning of 2005. https://youtu.be/PJxlIJXhO90?si=uFGQS8LtS6JRmD-m"
41 minutes ago
"Tons of ships here. This was seen down in Mexico in the beginning of 2005. https://youtu.be/PJxlIJXhO90?si=-GE7ujszySVzdVrM"
43 minutes ago
Justin89636 liked AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
2 hours ago
More…