Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Steven Greer Presents: 'Sirius' The Documentary - It is time for the truth to be known

It is time for the truth to be known: we are not alone in the Cosmos…and WE ARE NOT ALONE — HERE ON EARTH.

The Earth has been visited by advanced Inter-Stellar Civilizations that can travel through other dimensions faster than the speed of light. What we have learned from them about energy propulsion can bring us to a new era, but those in power have suppressed this information in order to keep us at their mercy. It is time for you to know…and this documentary will let you in. - Dr. Steven Greer

April 27, 2012

Please post and circulate widely
Major Disclosure Announcement from Dr. Steven Greer
Dear friends of Disclosure,

The Disclosure Project and CSETI has teamed up with Emmy award winning filmmaker Amardeep Kaleka to make an historic new documentary on Disclosure, Contact and the suppression of New Energy.

The combination of the extensive top-secret witness testimony and evidence collected by The Disclosure Project will be combined with the highly accomplished filmmaking talent of Mr. Kaleka and his group to make a film that will change the course of history.

No major studio or media group will touch this story : It is simply too explosive and world- changing for large corporate interests to embrace.

For this reason This will be funded, produced and distributed through the support of people like you.

You can make a contribution at: www.sirius.neverendinglight.com.  Each contribution comes with great incentives ranging from a free Director’s cut of the film to attendance at the Red Carpet Premiere, to a week long Contact Expedition with me and the CSETI Contact team.

Please let all of your friends and contacts know about this major new Disclosure initiative by providing links to us on your Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites.

It is time for the next big step in Disclosure. Since 2001, dozens of governments have opened up their UFO files- and more is coming. Now the entire world must know that we are not alone, and that the secrecy has been driven by greed and corruption- to hide from humanity the earth-saving technologies behind UFO energy and propulsion systems.

The proceeds from this film will go to fund the research and development of New Energy sources. If you can help us make this film a success, we the people will do what neither the government nor big corporations dare do: End the era of oil and coal and usher in a new, abundant and sustainable civilization on earth- capable and worthy of traveling amongst the stars.

Please help us in any way you can- if all of us pull together the result with be a Global Spring and the renewal of human civilization!

Thank you for your help and support!

Sincerely,

Steven M. Greer MD

Founder and Director

The Disclosure Project and CSETI

CSETI Logo

Views: 4974

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why not utilize Kickstarter.com?

I'm sure you could easily receive much funding through it.

Hydra.Helix,
Apparently Steven is using Kickstarter...I donated last night to the film through Kickstarter..this is very exciting.

Steven Greer has been doing a lot of great work for a very long time.  Definitely respect everything he has done with CSETI and the Disclosure Project!  Although, I think more people believe in UFO's than don't at this point to some degree :)

Thanks Ben! :) 

Agree with you Delilah, we all owe a lot to Steven Greer.  I hope his diligence and hard work are soon realized by everybody all over the globe.

Let's do this together. We owe it to ourselves and the rest of the world. We don't get to sit back and wait. We get to create our future. This is the greatest gift we can give ourselves - take a pro-active role in our own destinies. Aroha for all, always.

thanks for the post !!!

This is one cause I will happily fund. Thank you for having the courage to speak and the wisom to follow through on this extraordinary project. Your time has come.

People know us already. It is assisting those who are in the illusions about truth. It's funny.. America produces movies like independance day. But when has a movie been produced about evolved races of the universe?

I think they have one and it's called Star Trek :)  

Of course there is StarWars, Contact, other movies that touch on what is close to what exists out there, but some of these things probably couldn't be properly created into a movie and marketed like they market things that are scary, or have action.  

That being said, I think if we are going to experience Ascension it should be in reality ~ But I do respect the writers and movie makers out there.  

I believe it is all inspired by higher sources or.... other sources in some cases, and it is a reflection of the "human psyche" :)

Oh yah - Close Encounters too... :)

I fully support this and am proud of Steven Greer. I will certainly donate.

Im very excited about this project

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

amparo alvarez posted a blog post

ASHTAR: THE TIME IS NEAR

Ashtar: The Time is NearJuly 18, 2019 By …See More
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
2 hours ago
Agarther posted a status
"Jeffrey Epstein Is Denied Bail Because He Poses a ‘Danger’ to the Community"
7 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'One Should Live Simple, Eat Simple, Dress Simple And Focus On Leading A Spiritual Life Having No Attachments...HERE IS A SIMPLE DIET RECOMMENDED'
"When you think about it even your body is temperory but must be looked after which your true self…"
7 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'One Should Live Simple, Eat Simple, Dress Simple And Focus On Leading A Spiritual Life Having No Attachments...HERE IS A SIMPLE DIET RECOMMENDED'
"I just love to live simple, dress simple, eat simple and having minimum attachments...I sleep on…"
7 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
19 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'A Message from Sheldan'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Progress" -- July 18, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
21 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship