STAYING GROUNDED DURING THESE INTENSE ASCENSION TIMES

groundroots.jpg?width=333

friend me on facebook -- https://www.facebook.com/twin.ray.5

http://www.twinrayhealing.com

by J'Tariah En Ra El -- Healer, Telepath, Shaman and Akashic Intuitive
Get registered for *no cost healing* for 4/20 by filling out form on www.twinrayhealing.com

To fully tap into your intuition -- for self healing, for lightworking, and for all forms of meditation, you need to get -- and stay -- grounded. I call this the root-to-branch exercise, and it is urgently needed for all spiritual work and personal Ascension practices.

Grounding firmly roots you inside your body. If you are not rooted in your body, your lower chakras will not be balanced. Your lower chakras must be balanced, to have the best connection with your upper chakras. The stabilizing Earth energies balance the energies you pull down from the Heavens. The vital link between grounding and using your intuition is why grounding is such an important topic for us Starseeds, Lightworkers, plus every Healer, and all practitioners of reiki and other modalities.

Grounding can be done by visualizing your roots growing down into the earth, eating, breathing, doing physical exercise, or anything else that really centers you in your body. Seems easy to be grounded you say? It is easy. The hard part, particularly at this time, is to stay grounded. I try to remind myself often to ground.

Grounding has everything to do with this phase. Grounding, and re-grounding throughout your day, is more integral to your emotional and energetic well-being now, than it has ever been.

It is important during this time of PLANETARY ASCENSION to let yourself fully feel any emotions that rise to the surface.

In order to fully feel your feelings, you must be fully and completely present in your body. This is where the grounding comes in. If you are not present in your body, it is not possible to fully feel your feelings, and process them. Tom reiterates that by allowing yourself to fully feel your feelings, you have the opportunity to finally comprehend the lessons, that arose from the experience, that caused those feelings.

Time barriers between old emotional issues from this life, as well as past life issues, are collapsing. This means that we may currently experience old issues arising that we thought we have mastered. The purpose for this resurfacing is so that we have the opportunity to learn the lesson contained in these old lessons for the last time.(Thank SOURCE!)

Now is the time for you to be fully conscious of why these feelings are arising, and the lessons to be learned from them. You have the chance to fully grasp the lessons that you chose for yourself, when you came here to Earth.

Now, we are entering the era where we have the opportunity to fully realize that we really are spiritual beings who are gifted with life inside an amazing body. Our precious bodies are fully integrated with, and cannot be separated from our spiritual selves.

Do you see where the grounding is coming in again? To fully experience our feelings, and open fully to our spirituality, we must fully inhabit our bodies. To fully inhabit our bodies, we must feel grounded inside those bodies. This means feeling present in our bodies, not disembodied, not floating around up in the ethers, but fully integrated, with feet planted firmly on the earth.

Another side effect of this transitional time is that it is very intense emotionally. When we are processing lots of emotions, we need time to recover. The more emotion we are processing, the more time we need to recover. So we need to take it easy on our bodies, give them lots of sleep and pay attention to our physical needs. Lots of sleep and healthy food is essential at this time.

Grounding is also a way of keep us in touch with our real, three dimensional world. It keeps us in touch our very “earthy” elements, the elements of our human-ness that we associate with our animal nature. When we are grounded, we are conscious of our body’s needs. This is includes not only those things about our bodies that may be unpleasant – pain, suffering, hunger – but it also keeps us in touch with those things that bring our bodies the most pleasure – eating, sensing our world, sex. Grounding keeps us in touch with how we smell, touch, see, hear, and otherwise experience our three dimensional world. Grounding keeps us “real”. It reminds us that we cannot experience our feelings or our spiritual aspects apart from our three-dimensional physical aspects.

Grounding is about integration, the integration of all of the parts of our selves. Our bodies and spirits have been seen as separate entities for a long time, and now is the time to re-integrate them.

Now is the time for our integration as complete multi-dimensional human beings. We exist as bodies which are meant to be fully integrated consciously with our wide-awake spiritual natures.

Now is the time to integrate and honor all aspects of ourselves, from the mundane to the sacred. We humans who clean toilets, also channel the wisdom that created worlds – and we cannot do one of these without the other.

Now is the time to fully realize what it means to be spiritual beings having a human experience.

Make the most of this amazing opportunity for your own personal evolution. Knowing grounding techniques will help you stay centered, be a solid container for your emotions, and help you master your own personal lessons.

Love and Light,
Your SOUL Healer,
J'Tariah
Twin Ray Healing and Star Reports
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Do you need help during Ascension right now? Go to www.twinrayhealing.com -- I offer dozens of life-changing services to assist you, including these healings and more:

Oversoul Life-Stream Correction Healing

20D Cord and Miasm Voice

DNA Coding Healing

Twin Flame Reading

Soul Mate Reading

Star Race Reading

Galactic Portal Reading

Ascension Reading

Dimension Reading

Crystal Reading

Aura Reading

Faerie Reading

Tarot Reading

20D Cosmic Soul Report

20D Soul Path and Starseed
Mission Report

Please email for information.

Ascension Acceleration Report

Twin Flame Past Life Report

Twin Flame Logistics
Rendezvous Report

Merkaba Healing Report

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you so much for this support beloved J'Tariah En Ra El.

• "It doesn't matter because everything inside maya is an illusion" Her words.

But if it doesn't matter, then neither reason nor the pattern of fear do. Linear coherence and expectation is lost.

So then you're free from the notion of duality, and the illusion of the self. To become a playful god on earth, beyond a static spectator.

It's true, I feel unconditional despite all this. Everything is seen as an experience, black and white.

Vision becomes clear. And there's no division, both love and fear are replaced by a wholeness, which isn't afraid to play with this two sides of the illusion.

Incredible

• The situation is bad, conscience in this zone is getting lower, the grid is filled with debris of impurity, a crushing tide on my spine everytime I sleep. Silent noise bombarding the mind, unbearable.

Higher conscience makes the cracks on the wall visible.

People is getting violent here, suspicious of each other, arising conflict and fear. They use life as a resource, unaware of their actions, surrounding themselves with solid illusions. Corruption.

Signals on the sky, hope, but our electromagnetic fields make contact, and I become like them, tainted and shallow.

It's hard to know myself anymore, but when I do, I miss home, and can see the sequelae of unconsciousness on earth.

• STAYING GROUNDED DURING THESE INTENSE ASCENSION TIMES

groundroots.jpg?width=333

friend me on facebook -- https://www.facebook.com/twin.ray.5

http://www.twinrayhealing.com

by J'Tariah En Ra El -- Healer, Telepath, Shaman and Akashic Intuitive
    Get registered for *no cost healing* for 4/20 by filling out form on www.twinrayhealing.com

To fully tap into your intuition -- for self healing, for lightworking, and for all forms of meditation, you need to get -- and stay -- grounded. I call this the root-to-branch exercise, and it is urgently needed for all spiritual work and personal Ascension practices.

Grounding firmly roots you inside your body. If you are not rooted in your body, your lower chakras will not be balanced. Your lower chakras must be balanced, to have the best connection with your upper chakras. The stabilizing Earth energies balance the energies you pull down from the Heavens. The vital link between grounding and using your intuition is why grounding is such an important topic for us Starseeds, Lightworkers, plus every Healer, and all practitioners of reiki and other modalities.

Grounding can be done by visualizing your roots growing down into the earth, eating, breathing, doing physical exercise, or anything else that really centers you in your body. Seems easy to be grounded you say? It is easy. The hard part, particularly at this time, is to stay grounded. I try to remind myself often to ground.

Grounding has everything to do with this phase. Grounding, and re-grounding throughout your day, is more integral to your emotional and energetic well-being now, than it has ever been.

It is important during this time of PLANETARY ASCENSION to let yourself fully feel any emotions that rise to the surface.

In order to fully feel your feelings, you must be fully and completely present in your body. This is where the grounding comes in. If you are not present in your body, it is not possible to fully feel your feelings, and process them. Tom reiterates that by allowing yourself to fully feel your feelings, you have the opportunity to finally comprehend the lessons, that arose from the experience, that caused those feelings.

Time barriers between old emotional issues from this life, as well as past life issues, are collapsing. This means that we may currently experience old issues arising that we thought we have mastered. The purpose for this resurfacing is so that we have the opportunity to learn the lesson contained in these old lessons for the last time.(Thank SOURCE!)

Now is the time for you to be fully conscious of why these feelings are arising, and the lessons to be learned from them. You have the chance to fully grasp the lessons that you chose for yourself, when you came here to Earth.

Now, we are entering the era where we have the opportunity to fully realize that we really are spiritual beings who are gifted with life inside an amazing body. Our precious bodies are fully integrated with, and cannot be separated from our spiritual selves.

Do you see where the grounding is coming in again? To fully experience our feelings, and open fully to our spirituality, we must fully inhabit our bodies. To fully inhabit our bodies, we must feel grounded inside those bodies. This means feeling present in our bodies, not disembodied, not floating around up in the ethers, but fully integrated, with feet planted firmly on the earth.

Another side effect of this transitional time is that it is very intense emotionally. When we are processing lots of emotions, we need time to recover. The more emotion we are processing, the more time we need to recover. So we need to take it easy on our bodies, give them lots of sleep and pay attention to our physical needs. Lots of sleep and healthy food is essential at this time.

Grounding is also a way of keep us in touch with our real, three dimensional world. It keeps us in touch our very “earthy” elements, the elements of our human-ness that we associate with our animal nature. When we are grounded, we are conscious of our body’s needs. This is includes not only those things about our bodies that may be unpleasant – pain, suffering, hunger – but it also keeps us in touch with those things that bring our bodies the most pleasure – eating, sensing our world, sex. Grounding keeps us in touch with how we smell, touch, see, hear, and otherwise experience our three dimensional world. Grounding keeps us “real”. It reminds us that we cannot experience our feelings or our spiritual aspects apart from our three-dimensional physical aspects.

Grounding is about integration, the integration of all of the parts of our selves. Our bodies and spirits have been seen as separate entities for a long time, and now is the time to re-integrate them.

Now is the time for our integration as complete multi-dimensional human beings. We exist as bodies which are meant to be fully integrated consciously with our wide-awake spiritual natures.

Now is the time to integrate and honor all aspects of ourselves, from the mundane to the sacred. We humans who clean toilets, also channel the wisdom that created worlds – and we cannot do one of these without the other.

Now is the time to fully realize what it means to be spiritual beings having a human experience.

Make the most of this amazing opportunity for your own personal evolution. Knowing grounding techniques will help you stay centered, be a solid container for your emotions, and help you master your own personal lessons.

Love and Light,
    Your SOUL Healer,
    J'Tariah
    Twin Ray Healing and Star Reports
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Do you need help during Ascension right now? Go to www.twinrayhealing.com -- I offer dozens of life-changing services to assist you, including these healings and more:

Oversoul Life-Stream Correction Healing

20D Cord and Miasm Voice

DNA Coding Healing

Twin Flame Reading

Soul Mate Reading

Star Race Reading

Galactic Portal Reading

Ascension Reading

Dimension Reading

Crystal Reading

Aura Reading

Faerie Reading

Tarot Reading

20D Cosmic Soul Report

20D Soul Path and Starseed
    Mission Report

Please email for information.

Ascension Acceleration Report

Twin Flame Past Life Report

Twin Flame Logistics
    Rendezvous Report

Merkaba Healing Report

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1527

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 735

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks for that Drekx. I've been reading and studying these last few days what to do for a perfect Keto and fast combination including checking out what meals to do for keto. Gonna be looking into carnivore diet options as well. I've seen…"
12 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And this comment is in answer to Justin's question, on my wall, which is, what do I take during the full 72-hour fast, to maintain basic health...??
Each day, starting last Sunday I have been taking water, with a tea spoon of pink Himalayan salt,…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Agarther Z.....Yes you are correct and that was a typo, because the 72 hours will be up at 09.00, tomorrow, which is Wednesday....And I'll start refeeding during that day, not Friday...I plan to eat small keto meals at 0900, 11.00 and 13.00....In…"
1 hour ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post The 9D Arcturian Council: Going Where No Other Human Has Gone Before; Channel: Daniel Scranton .
1 hour ago
Hellen left a comment on Comment Wall
"Using ritual postures was an ancient technique for using the physical body to activate slower frequencies of mental state while awake then aligning with the Earth's fields existing at a similar frequency as we are all spiritual beings who live in…"
3 hours ago
"Carl Callman, in his book '' The Mayan Calendar and the Transformation of Consciousness : identifies an amazing concordance between the frequencies of brain waves and the pregesive geographic and atmospheric sphere surroundering the Earth's…"
3 hours ago
"Think of it this way: The physical body is a computer, the hardware; our mental conditioning, our beliefs and attitudes come from culture,early life experiences,and personality orientation between the hardware the software is our state of…"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The cyber attack narrative is already being talked about. This will be one of the ways they try and push us into WW3. My guess is they will blame it on Russia since they cant go a minute without mentioning Russia and they like to use Russia as their…"
4 hours ago
More…