Replies

• What am I??

From my first memories as a child and feelings I have felt my whole life I've known that I am quite different to other people. Until the last couple of years I thought that I was just a freak of nature! I am wondering if there is anyone here who could tell me what catagory I fall into? If anyone can help please reply to me and I can explain to you what experiences I've had throughout my life.

• Star  person trained in the pleadies ive been told

Blessing s

• Fairy and a co-habiting walk in.
  • hello, this is cosmic wonder. i first learned i was a starseed around 1985 from going to a channeler. I incarnated on halloween 1956. So i am of the wave of souls termed pathfinders. I have a "hunch" that i have some indigo in me. Can someone please tell me how i determine if i have indigo in me.
  • I believe that I am an Indigo child.

Or, as some have said: "if not even a crystal!"

I don't really know what a chrystal is... Not really sure what an Indigo Child is, yet I know that I am one of these...

And so much more. :-)

• Hi Bellamie,

I haven't written on Ashtar Command in ages and only read your reply now.
    Well, I did a little hall of souls session last night last night. It's as if many, many people are all in one compartment of a train, and they are all talking. What you want to do when tuning is to focus in on one of them...
    As for meeting souls, leaving the body comes in many forms. When my body sleeps, I go resting [staying in a confinement of my own choosing, where I may relax, much like a vacation] or I go out and about wandering/exploring/helping. It depends on the circumstances.
    It can happen that I do wanderings on the Earth plane, and people have seen me.
    E.g., once I went to a friend (me in "ghost state"), and I watched her sleeping. She became scared and tried to crawl behind me, almost as if to hide... in the morning she called me up and complained "You were in my room last night!!".
    Of course there's no point in scaring people, but I had been looking for proof that the bridges into Earth reality are possible. In a way I knew she was one of the more open people that would react if something "odd" happened.
    That's why I always say to people when they complain that they are being visited that it is happening because they are open for that - and a "ghost" can only come by upon invitation, in a sense.
    It can feel very much like having one foot in Space itself when such things happen, very surreal and strange, overwhelming if one isn't prepared. That's why I know that I myself need to be careful when I myself go out. It can happen that I'm in someone's living space. I have felt compelled to touch them before, especially when they were actually asking for proof. But it has happened that I was kept from making them aware (it wasn't allowed by cosmic law). This can happen by way of cosmic forces sucking me away from the space I have entered. On other occasions I did actually touch them, and they just wouldn't realize me around. Which is very odd from the "ghost"'s point of view.
    circumstances.it
    This domain may be for sale!
  • Hello All, I am an indigo adult who is becoming crystal, I seem to have lived my entire life as a warrior, in that I always seem to be creating change wherever I go and in whatever area I focus ( change being un-blocking energy so it flows), this means I lived with lots of chaos when I was younger, now I understand and can handle the energy in a smoother way, of course I also feel that I am at least part star-seed, and feel i will remember more when it is time, Mercedes
  • I am a starseed from Andromeda and Artcurus. It's difficult for me to Focus living on this planet, so much hatred and difficulty, I AM In great need of therapy to help me to balance my vibration of love and light. Today for example I had to take a breake from work and travel to an Arcturian light ship for color ray healing.(i used lucid visual inner sight) I was in tears, wanted to die. This planet is brutal.
  • I am and started as a Angelic Human, I am also Pleiadean and Sirian. I beleive that I also spent some time on Orion. All of it was part of the purpose for me to be here now at this time. This is as much as I remember so far..
  • continue your discovery.You are now beginning to see your reflection
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And now for some music, for all of you cool galactic funkstas.....

Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century…"
15 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century funk.....😉…"
15 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A Modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=VqOwyW5K2Lobn9Bo"
15 hours ago
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=k6uOXJGk-xCC53nt"
15 hours ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
Full Moon for Washington D.C. is April 23, 2024, 7:50 pm. This Full Moon will be intense; the Moon will be in Conjunction with the Ascendant (or eastern horizon point [and the "rising sign" is Scorpio]). A T-Square involving the Full Moon with Pluto…
15 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C0lEL97HYc"
15 hours ago
More…