Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

"Spring Equinox" UFO Craft Deploying Orange Orbs Over Bawsey Woods, UK

Stephen Cook: This clip was posted into the Golden Age of Gaia Discussion Group  by Peter. For me, the best bit is around the 11:30-12:30 minute mark.

Here’s what the original YouTube poster TheJSB007 has to say:

“Well it’s the Spring Equinox once again, and once again we get to see another extraordinary display of a what seems to be a craft hovering above Bawsey Woods that was stationary and continued throughout the evening into the early hour.

Deploying Orange Orb’s into the dense wood lands, I drove over there but as I knew, the activity had stopped, drove back home again and noticed the UFO craft was still stationary above where all the activity was going on.

These were not anything conventional or military exercises, what you see here is the real thing of ET origin. Enjoy!”

Views: 272

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Really cute Feather :) I have seen videos of them morphing into a plane.

I saw this on another site. Amazing, sent it to people I know. Looks like they are building something, wonder what they are doing?  Everyone who doubts ufo's should see this. Thanks for posting it.

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'The Most Powerful Mysterious Secret Society Of Planet Earth And The Nine Unknown Men Of Ashoka...HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"There secret nine men will play a major roll to save the humanity and boost in the golden age plus…"
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'The Most Powerful Mysterious Secret Society Of Planet Earth And The Nine Unknown Men Of Ashoka...HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"I know the misterious nine men but I am not allowed to tell as they will reveal themselves at the…"
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'The Most Powerful Mysterious Secret Society Of Planet Earth And The Nine Unknown Men Of Ashoka...HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"Ok forget all other societies..forget all other organizations...forget the new world order by the…"
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
1 hour ago
Valana (Patti) posted a status
"Eagle's Haven working hard at it."
6 hours ago
Agarther posted a status
"8kun.net (8chan replacement) is now allowing Board Owners to set up their boards. Presumably the public opening is imminent"
9 hours ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post SGT REPORT: IS CALIFORNIA UNDER ATTACK AGAIN?
9 hours ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post SHELDAN NIDLE: THE GFOL STARFLEET AND ITS DEPLOYMENT - 2/8
9 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship