Spiritualy Transformed

I've started about three years ago when I was revealed the eye of God in physical manifestation and through a long and vigorous path through depression, joy, difficulty, and ease I've come this far. Then a book found me called "The Children of The Law of One And The Lost Teachings Of Atlantis". Kind of like an invitation to become a part of it... Now that I am at this point I would like to ask, and hopefully someone through further Universal Manifestation will stumble on this post to respond. I know that this is wage, but I am certain that if you are to answer to this it is because you know how to answer to this. Considering that there's no longer a chat room in this site I would like to start this discussion through here, if you would answer that is. Thank You for your presence.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I love this one too, had never heard it before. I am so grateful you share the most awesome and inspiring poetry with us. You are a beautiful soul. Thank you for always sharing uplifting words.

Love and inspiration to all
    Marique
  • You already understand the principle of will and manifestation.
    That alone is the secret of the Magi.
    Where I have found the purest wisdom is in Taoist script.
    Nothing I have learned or unlearned yet compares to the wisdom of absence of all that is.
    The truth is never taken from another.
    One carries it always with oneself.
    • me in 2d always has some good bussiness going on.
  • What is it you URN for, my friend?
    • It has resurfaced to me and recently through help of pepole like you I have experienced deep love and kindness with others. This gave me an experience and a relevance of what I need. The urn doesn't end there though, I seek a deeper spiritual experience, but it will only continue as I move on from this, but thank you so much for your help, and I'm certain that unknowingly and indirectly you and everyone ellse in this website have helped me, you should feel special for this.
      • Hey, no problem man..

I have a few video suggestions for spiritual enlightenment.. (I know it's just a video, and you prolly seen a bunch already, but I think that lectures are pretty cool.. so heres a few..)

Sacred Geometry:
        Donald Duck in mathmagic land (Seriously.. this is smart, and fun and interesting!)
        Related topics: Cymatics, Fractals, Synchronicity, Infinity..

Evolution vs Creationism:
        Expelled

Others..
        the myth of myself
        the most mysterious secret

If you have not seen any of these films yet, then I have most likely given you a double dose of red pill here.. thank my friends at pomoworld.ning.com.. thats where I got my stash ;)
  • Yes I agree, this is a beautiful poem, thank you. Yet I still seek an answer, yet with much despair I don't have a question for the answer to be given. Yet in my heart I seek it so much... so much...
  • This is a totally wonderful poem. Thank you so much for sharing this. Awesome.
    Love to you
    Marique
  • I Found a "golden key"? If I could I would be more than happy to open a new door for the whole world, but I need help in some way before I can help someone else, or at least the tools to help myself. At least at this point of my path.
  • Chat works. Move your cursor to the bottom right of your screen where it says Ashtar Command (49 members online) highlight that area with your arrow and click on it. The chat room will be brought up.

I think Atlantis was the basis of mystery school teachings, and the secrete societies are trying to rebuild it.

Edgar Cayce spoke of Atlantis.

There are some good videos on Atlantis if you use google video..
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"It is also interesting what you said about pigs. In certain Ascended Master teachings organizations, the chelas I have met won't eat pork. They explained that pigs contained human DNA from the time of Atlantis. So it is interesting to have that…"
13 minutes ago
"Thanks for that data Drekx. Sirian is a language I will definitely have to master one day. The language is rich with spiritual wisdom and meaning.

And thanks for the explanation on the development of the third strand of DNA. That makes sense. I…"
50 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Randy, as a bonus regarding Sirian names: KALESTRA......which translates as follows.....

Kal is a Sirian word meaning "crystal" and can also suggest "crystalline." The word "es" is used to suggest "perfection" and the femine form of "tro" is "tra"…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"I would suggest that esoterically, the determinant factor for the active third strand is evolutionary experience, as that process of growth is attained through incarnating in the world and raising consciousness and therefore light quotient...…"
1 hour ago
"Hi Movella. A couple of questions. What does the name Merrtro mean? I am assuming this is a Sirian name.

Also do you know if most starseed children being born like Merrtro have their 3rd strand of DNA fully activated? Sheldan talked about how many…"
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
4 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile
8 hours ago
More…