Do all things happen for a reason? Is every event preplanned by spirits or demons? Can you honestly look at all the suffering in the world and say "this is correct, this is how it should be?" Should everything negative just be regarded as "a learning experience" or "a product of karma?"

What if someone is dying of thirst, and another person comes along with water but doesn't care and lets them die? Do we just assume the soul who died was judged by God in some former life to suffer?

Yeah, its pretty easy to just assume anyone who suffers anything deserves to suffer and it's their own fault, and for the purpose of learning. We would like to believe in Justice, but most of the time there is no justice, only suffering and forgiveness. And God forbid you don't completely forgive your tormentors!

I especially like how there is constant suffering for some people. to the point that it destroys their entire lives, yet they are condemned because they can't forgive and let go, even if they wanted to.

What then, shall I believe there is no justice, and follow the way of evil, ripping people off, doing whatever I want, and I shall find myself judged in no time.

Here is an article about soul contracts: http://goldenageofgaia.com/spiritual-essays/contracts-reviews-and-judgments/understanding-soul-contracts-%E2%80%93-part-1-2/

The common belief among newagers is that we experience life in various incarnations in order to leave Earth and enter "higher dimensions" or as they say in the east "become a drop in the ocean of Nirvana."

Well, that just seems stupid to me. Its the worship of non-existence and death. Hinduism, Gnosticism, Christianity, and various forms of Paganism all propose some fabulous afterlife existence as a spirit or demon, but Judaism is concerned with inheriting the Earth and Biblical Salvation is actually about inhering an age of eternal life.

Even in Gnostic texts, such as Eugnostos the Blessed, mention is made to Angelic beings who live for aeons, or millions of years. Higher dimensions, death dimensions, Valhalla, the halls of Amenti, the Christian Heaven, I see no proof in their existence and much that is against it.

Spiritual Systems were formed to explain the deep mysteries of life and deal with the harsh elements of life. Reincarnations are okay, but it would be better to simply not die.

There has been some 14,000 major wars since recorded history began, added by a computer in the 1960s. Why so much constant war and death? Imagine how much people could learn if they lived 1000 years. A major part of the reason for death is to keep people from learning and changing. Major systems of deception would not survive otherwise.

OKAY, lets get back to basics. Here is the Alternate worldview:

1) Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. Expect for evil to be in charge and to ruin the world, where had other beings been in charge, good things would have happened.

So my first step for you all is to rebel against the system, against your leaders, against the guides, so called ascended masters (call no man master or father, you have one in heaven) and against the demons who constantly aim to make us suffer. The so called Lords of Karma.

2) Reincarnations are NOT for the purpose of learning lessons and obtaining wisdom. They are simply based on what you did to others, and what others have done to you.

Which is better: To obtain knowledge of good and evil, or to look for oneness and everlasting life?

ALL lessons you could possibly learn will eventually be forgotten! Even if we assume that you maintain a spiritual residue or inclination from having learned them, similar situations will appear, similar choices will be made, and life goes on.

The Pythagoras numerology system serves to illustrate this point rather well. The Pythagoras numerology systems looks like a tac-tac-toe board where you write down every number in your birthday, 00/00/0000. This gives a possible 8 numbers, but you can NEVER HAVE ALL 9. If you learn one major lesson each lifetime, by the time you get to 9, you'll have forgotten the first one!

1-9 represents a lesson you learned.

0 is karmic debt from former lives

Numbers lacking in a birthday, are qualities you lack, and lessons forgotten or unlearned.

Only those who are born between November and December are capable of having no 0. Month 11 and 12 do not have a 0, whereas every other month is 01, 02, etc.

Between Scorpio and Saggittarius is the hidden 13th sign, Serpentarius, the serpent holder, and which goes through the galactic center in our alignment to it. Thus it will be further suggested that those in month 11 or 12, and with no 0, could connect with the galactic center via the sun, which are neurons in the universe brain, and arrive somewhere else. But where?

What is appealing about life as a spirit or immaterial existence? It seems limiting and boring. More then likely, if you could leave the Earth, you'd just be incarnated somewhere else in the universe.

Logically, there can be no such dimensions. All that has a beginning is subject to having an end. The situation of heaven proposes souls have their beginning here when they die, and simply never leave. Many don't even believe they return more then once!

This has been a deliberate dumbing down of humanity. Sell them on some false paradise, so that the Christians are fight in the crusades, and are willing to let Satan have this world and not try to make it better.

If on the other hand everyone understood we came back to Earth, not to learn lessons, but just to live, then would we not want to create paradise for ourselves? Instead of letting the world go to hell.

The kingdom is within you, the violent take it by force. Just look at our history of tyrants, pharoahs, and ancestral kings being worshipped as gods, even made sacrifices onto, and there is dispute about these so called spirits. Are they ancestors or demons in disguise? The Bible takes the latter view, and so do I, as I've had no good experience with spirits, only bad.

You have to SEE the dirt before you can CLEAN it. This is what Babylon is all about, the image of a crucified savior god in all cultures, from Nimrod, to Mithra, and the image of him is used for others to become "sons of god" or "morning stars" god kings in their own right. When Babylon falls, as per Isaiah 14, it says God will smite the sceptre of the rulers.

The Jesus of Revelation promotes those who overcome to kings, but the God of the old testament causes all kings to defile themselves with Babylon. The part of the Gospels where Jesus says "I have given you the right to become sons of God," was phony. The earliest bible found has no resurrection of Jesus, and he never calls himself anything more then a servant of God. NOT A SON of God.

This is what it's really about, THEY started this war. With the Georgia Guidestones, 95% depopulation policy. YOUR LEADERS ONLY WANT TO KILL YOU! Just like in the first chapter of Exodus, where the rulers conspired against the people. As for the God of Moses, this is the ability to start a magical war. Make no mistake, Moses knew all Egyptian secrets and practiced Egyptian sorcery better then the Egyptian Sorcerers, so as to overtake their serpent staves. Our situation calls for the same thing: total and absolute spiritual warfare against the leaders and rulers of this world by any means available!

"See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" is ever the Motto of our Jesuit controlled Roman Church age of Pisces. And if you do manage to see the evil, and speak of it, people will avoid you like the plague as they are trained to avoid all negativity, and to fall for positive lies and wishful thinking.

The worst thing about actually seeing the evil, is being surrounded by people who don't, and who think "everything is fine."

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies

• You can start by proving that journalists don't write their own articles.

• Spirituality means – Self Responsibility which goes along with Awareness  - since the corresponding awareness of responsibility is the basis for our perception of the possible consequences of decisions. The ability to perceive our responsibility is provided within the awareness. Increasing experience of a person can set higher demands on the ability to assess the consequences of the actions. The more practiced a person is in a given activity the better he can normally assess the consequences of his action.  With increasing awareness the ability to carry responsibility also increases. It’s exactly what happening right now – the expanding of our awareness and increasing our experiences? Ever body can have they illusions, but the moment when it's recognized – what happens next?

In order to find a solution, we need to know and see the problem, if there is a leak in the house, changing the facet will not solve the problem. But maybe through the process of elimination one day it would be solved. If the problem was created here on this planet, what if it was originated somewhere else .... can we 'fix' the ripple?

• Beautiful said Ara♥

Are we ready to take full responsibility...

• I have seen the world , i have understood many things
    i have seen the dark and i stood for the light .
    The difference between the one who sees and the one who's not ,
    is a realisation ...

Humans are so amazed when they see animals who acknowledge themselves
    and who see their reflexion in the mirror , yet we in the bigger picture do not .
    i say it again , there is a bigger picture in everything , a deeper language .

Everything was there from the beginning .

• It's good to be positive, and it's a great way to make and keep friends and lovers.  But when people become lazy and use "positivity" as an excuse to be lazy, times and social norms change in a hazardous way that affects everyone, regardless of mindset of "positivity" or "negativity."   And that's when it's proper to be realistic.

8110787090?profile=original

• You said it Malcolm!

• So what kind of "peer review" does the mainstream media have?  They all read from a SCRIPT.  Run by 6  corporation and the CIA.  MIND CONTROL CITY.  They are allowed to report certain things, and not others.  Sure, not everything on the Internet is true, but satistically I believe that they're a lot more accurate - a lot of "regular people" on there really knowing what's going on and expressing their opinions. 

• Hmm, you just accused thousands, if not millions of people of being a conscious and willing part of the evil conspiracy. At least one of them ought to ask you: Where's your proof?

• Acute Observer:  "Do the research" is my only answer for you.

• If those are your only words I'd suggest that you keep your mouth shut hereafter since that is the most imprecise and stupid answer that can ever be delievered in something as important as an opening statement in a "juridical/interventional" procedure.

I have the power to destroy anyone on earth now, but I won't do it without solid proof.

If you can't deliever that, then I'm afraid the banks and their supposedly 100% corrupt personell will not be touched by my energies.

I may however touch Yours since as I see it, you're a lethal threat to many of my relatives, and that can't be tolerated. You want to burn my relatives for crimes you can't proove, just like Daesh.. ;)

You had the chance to cleanse earth but you didn't take it since you couldn't do the work of proving your case.

Too bad, 6 billion people will curse you for that. ;)

Don't despair though. You'll be given another chance to do the right thing in 2 million years. Until then, have fun in in the climate you've been creating for yourself. ;)

If you accuse and convict using bad evidence then Karma will make sure that you yourself gets accused and convicted with the same quality of evidence. Nice right? ;)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"W.H.O. negotiations with member states, regarding the new pandemic treaty, are not going well, thankfully.....Director Tedros seems to be a wannabe world dictator and the world is not impressed with his efforts, to rule over the minutiae of our…"
23 minutes ago
Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Hehe.. What a great test of your intuitive skills, it’s an A+ for that one, friend..✨"
33 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"Yes indeed, AE....The whole event was planned and carried out, by deep state assets..."
36 minutes ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Wow, Movella and Drekx. It is truly wonderful to receive a message from Lord Surea. Yes, I did receive that impression very strongly. And I was guided to let you know. I am glad to hear it was confirmation for you.

You will be a wonderful healer,…"
37 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"😊Yes, well done AlternateEarth......and congratulations on your published book.....Good to hear that they are London publishers, among a variety of international centres..Seem to be very prestigious..Hope the sales of the book skyrocket for you...…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"And of course, Movella received a planar stepped-down energy message, from the Galactic Logos, via one of the six Seraphim (Kumaras/Buddhas,) named Kiwea, in turn passed on to Lord Aescapulus (Sirian 9th degree initiate) and his council of Nine,…"
1 hour ago
Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"(Also posted on Randy’s wall).. Randy intuited that I had been in contact with Lord Surea, which was in-fact true..

I have actually been in contact with Lord Surea for the first time recently.. Not directly, but I had a messaged relayed to him and…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Footage from only a year ago. Another sighting from our pilots. https://youtu.be/iT9BtWCBbic?si=_jWKp24Qu1SzrIjT"
2 hours ago
More…