538739_55ddX0Ea.jpg

Historical Announcement! Surface Governments Have Lost Complete Control Of Earth Surface;  Spaceships Begin Healing Phase

It is important to know that it has now been announced through Zorra of the inner Earth that there will be a deployment of healing ships that will descend to restore health on the surface of the Earth to those suffering from bodily dis-eases and those who live with critical physical disabilities and conditions to include anyone else who requires healing, where we now commence forth with global disclosure as the currency reset has been finalized and will be enacted within every state and country throughout the globe in which funds will be allocated to light workers and the rest of humanity upon our disclosure of the many hidden account’s on the surface by your cabal world government’s.

We continue to monitor and stabilise the planetary grid system in making sure that Gaia is balanced for her final transition out of the lower densities of the 3rd dimension, where we now have different fleets within the command who sit in earnest within their command stations to assist humanity in their ascension and return within the light, in which these fleets specialize in, spiritual education, communication, monitoring planetary affaires, species observation, media and scientific survey, healing and many other research areas in quantum data analysis.

As I have already mentioned, we now have full control over all your governments airspaces and marines, where it really doesn’t matter as to which country or super state is claiming what, as they know that their technology is helpless against ours, we have disabled all nuclear atomic weapons, and will also disable your guns, military vehicles, fighter jets, drones, artificial cloned androids, marine vessels, underground communication centers and anything that stands in our way, all your satalites will be disabled to any government use, where your governments stand no chance as they know that they have lost complete power over affaires on the surface as we have now arrived to your aid in this now

source https://www.facebook.com/ddichotomy/posts/803429019783594?pnref=story

http://www.hollowearthnetwork.com/page/490165778 listen to audio

Indian in the machine:  This energy of dark hats is now losing great energy….certainly we can see that since the end of September of this year… there has been a big upswing in the energies of our planet…  the gamma radiation reaching earth has a strong cleansing effect:  Archangel Michael: Powerful Gamma Radiation Influx Making People Tired; Strong Mutation Phase, Of Humanity, In Progress 

No Nuclear War, No Fema, No NWO Says Galactic Federation Of Light, Commenting On Increased Amount Of Cloudship Activity 

Andromedans Predict Explosion Of Light December 21-26 2015 

Great Breaking Earth News! Creator Says This Is What Your Soul Desires And This Is Why You Are Here 

Prime Creator Sings On Video, Healing And Pure Sounds 

Ashtar – “Your World is Safe.” St. Germain – “The Focus and Release of World-wide Prosperity is Underway.” 

St. Germain Worldwide Invitation To Focus Violet Flame From November 19-December 11, 2015 

Annunaki Returned To Light, Now Returning To This Realm, To Dismantle Minion Power Structure 

As the earth awakens, and says no more to control of another kinda energy…. we remember the words of Archangel Michael, who says those who do not embrace the Light will be engulfed by it.  

Those who do not embrace the Light will fear the Light. 

Those may ask… why do I not see these things happening…and to you who has these thoughts… close your eyes… and ask yourself if the stars exist… if you say yes, that is a state of knowing… you know those stars exist even if you do not see them…. and that my friends, is how I operate… so I can know things that you cannot see… I see the need of needing physical proof, to be a cumbersome state of being… remember, the heart knows what the mind can only think it knows… and keep reaching for those stars that you cannot see, they are still there! 

Indian in the machine

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• GOD how I wish it is real..

• c9deb75c1c92f6be5d9f215a578f1f4a.gif

• The Night Before DisclosureTwas not long 'fore disclosure and all through the nightNot a light worker was sleeping try as they mightThe outlaws were pardoned by the judges who careIn hopes that Sananda soon would be there
    @                                   @
    The workers were resting all snug in their bedsWhile visions of NESARA danced in their headsI tossed and I turned, I made such a clatterMy wife turned and said, what is the matter
    V
    It's nothing honey everything is alrightThe dark ones are leavingAnd try as they mightCannot over come the forces of light
    A new day is dawning and you can just betSoon we'll be dancing with Mother SekhmetWe'll Greet the Agarthans our space family tooWe'll meet our twin flames and say how do you do
    And what to my wondering eyes should appearBut a sky full of star ships they're finally hereI've waited and dreamed of this all of my lifeI came back to bed and smiled at my wifeIt's almost over we're close to the endDear Gaia I love you it's time to ascend
    Joseph M Ayala,Light Key
    ((( )))
  • This Info Is By Indian In The Machine ...let's have your views 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into some great benefits we get from being out in the Sun in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYP-VTctWq4"
6 hours ago
"Gonna go get some sun after this video :) Great benefits from the Sun talked about here. https://youtu.be/uYP-VTctWq4?si=km5IHGzwKRXodJT9"
6 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=Oxa19iG_N4jq3L6r"
6 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=poD0UcNtZ8cHdnPw"
6 hours ago
"Trudeau is another Dark Cabal turd that needs to go away. https://youtu.be/U9q1EAyAx_4?si=tFXfWhMuBJlrmE8p"
6 hours ago
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://youtu.be/ZtnMYhLga84?si=YdeZ--3UzyOb_Tov"
7 hours ago
More…