Sound of the Planets

Listen to the Sound of the Planets in our Solar System. Tune into the energy of these heavenly spheres. A mystical experience filled with healing. (Recorded by NASA)

Ive looked into this before. The planets effect the energies on earth and they play a big part, in what we call Astrology. So the frequencys of the planets are amazing. Listening to the Song of one planet will effect a corresponding Energy Center in the body (chakra). So its a great to meditate on these sounds.

AUM*
Which is the sound of the Creation and the Sun.

What do you feel when listening to these sounds?

The Sun:

http://solar-center.stanford.edu/singing/SOUNDS/SOUNDS2/three_modes_f3.mp3

http://solar-center.stanford.edu/singing/SOUNDS/

Sound of Uranus

Sound of Jupiter:

Sound of Neptune

Sound of Saturn

Planet Earth

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Nossa isso ´é demais!!
    Fiquei muito imprecionada . Obrigada Ben!!!
    • Ive looked into this before. The planets effect the energies on earth and they play a big part, in what we call Astrology. So the frequencys of the planets are amazing. Listening to the Song of one planet will effect a corresponding Energy Center in the body (chakra). So its a great to meditate on these sounds.

AUM*
    • Ive looked into this before. The planets effect the energies on earth and they play a big part, in what we call Astrology. So the frequencys of the planets are amazing. Listening to the Song of one planet will effect a corresponding Energy Center in the body (chakra). So its a great to meditate on these sounds.

AUM*
      • which chakra corresponds to each planet? I felt a tingling/pressure on the top of my head for uranus....

thanks for this ben!
        • dear everyone,

according to egyptian astrology that I study in a course of natural medicine called Spagyria the forces or archetipes we consider are only seven....they correspond to a ''chakra'' or one of the energetic centers. Each of them has a different frequency, different color, different sound:

1st chakra (Base): Moon, Dark Blue
          2nd chakra (Intestinal part): Mercury, Yellow
          3rd: Venus (solar plexus), Green
          4th: Sun (heart), Red
          5th: (Throat) Mars, Orange
          6th: (Pituitary gland) or third eye, Jupiter, light blue (like the sky)
          7th: (epiphysis) Saturn, Violet

the other 3 planets are not considered as important on a personal level, are not present in our body as
          the other 7 glands are. They influence generations.

For a better understanding of the 7 forces you can read greek Mythology. It's really cool.

love to everyone
        • This is interesting, thanks Ben. I like how Jupiter and Neptune sounds.
          Tingling/pressure on the top of your head means the 7th chakra is being activated. Which means the 7th Chakra(Crown) corresponds to Uranus.
          I found several websites with information on the planets and chakras. But there seems to be differences on what planet corresponds to which chakra. There's an agreement with Saturn being associated with the 1st chakra(Base/root). The Earth corresponds with the 1st chakra because it represents physicality and groundedness. Based on the websites below, the majority say Jupiter is connected to the 2nd chakra. That leaves Neptune, which I'm unsure of.

http://www.vicdicara.com/answers/chakras.php (Jupiter: 2nd chakra Neptune: N/A)
          http://www.astrochakras.com/about.html (Jupiter: 5th chakra Neptune: 6th chakra)
          http://ezinearticles.com/?Astrology-of-the-Chakras&id=655112 (Jupiter: 2nd chakra Neptune: 4th chakra)
          http://www.innerself.com/Astrology/chakras.htm (Jupiter: 2nd chakra Neptune: N/A)
  • oh yes, I give you that money, one thousand $$...tell me please how, where to send you, thank you
    lu
  • Thanks so much for this, Ben. It's really quite fascinating. What I found most interesting was that Uranus has a rather "chaotic" sound, and that would be in line with what we are experiencing on the planet now, since we are entering, or I feel pretty much into the Age of Aquarius. Uranus is the planet of sudden and drastic change. The last age was Pisces, ruled by Neptune, the Spiritual planet.

I really Loved the sound of Jupiter.
  • Thanks so much for this, Ben. It's really quite fascinating. What I found most interesting was that Uranus has a rather "chaotic" sound, and that would be in line with what we are experiencing on the planet now, since we are entering, or I feel pretty much into the Age of Aquarius. Uranus is the planet of sudden and drastic change. The last age was Pisces, ruled by Neptune, the Spiritual planet.

I really Loved the sound of Jupiter.
  • The sound of the Sun is Aum & is really nice to tone with. Thanks Brother Ben.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
1 hour ago
Infinity updated their profile
5 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
5 hours ago
Infinity liked Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
8 hours ago
More…