Lately I saw a guy with a t - shirt with those lines:

Solutuion of every problem:
suicide or genocide

I had a long discussion with a web designer on a booklet a guy I know wrote last year:

http://www.amazon.com/Time-Outrage-Step ... 0704372223

You may find an online version in the web, if you want. I want to show a short outline of thoughts I go pregnant with for a long time. I suspect a hidden agenda in our modern western social structure as offering service, while a somewhat "prophetical service" is a fixed part of it - prophetical voices are simply not dangerous anymore, they are "calculated" having no real potential of changing any social structure. Prophetical words like from Stephane Hessel are at least a "good entertainment service" to saturated western people.

The offering service as sacrifices

The social machine is working effectively. Besides little war conflicts, in which some humans are sacrificed, a hidden war is going on continuously.

We offer our time - whether we have a fixed work, get social support or have different mini jobs.

We offer our intellect - whether we do all time stupid work or follow time wasting kinds of different diversion modes.

We offer our ability of election - wether we accept those stupid party elections or mark same people as everytime.

We offer our kids - whether we are pissed off of their needs, we let them go to stupid schools or miss teaching them abilities to listen and think for themselves.

We offer our money - whether to stupid tax systems or by getting tempted to different stuff we believe we must buy.

We offer things and human potential including essential human stuff of being - whether by space components like long working ways and unbelievable movements in general or by temporal components like feeling a day with 24 hours is not enough or running out times in general.

The stuff needs further consideration.

Fuck, fuck, fuck...

Prophetical voices

There are prophetical voices happening to every time and everywhere. Question is: are they fitting and strong enough to get heard. And here is the point - social structure has mechanisms to live with those voices without being in danger. By introducing diffrent strategies, like political correctness, public kindness, awards and prizes, bribery and so on, prophetical caveats are treated like "normal happenings", like entertainment and interesting events. They lose speciality by understanding them as "social occurences" and not unusual psychological (or better: spiritual) unfoldings.

Climax of adaption: if needed, hired prophets. It is like using those persons and messages as oil in the gear of the offering structure. The machine must work without any disturbances. Prophecy thus is not considered as critical instance, but interesting colour, as new garment of an almost rotten body. Big aim is status quo.

And there is another thing because of this happening. Many people feel such imbalance, and instead of being silent, they enhance their cries believing, they are heard then. They claim publicly, they are prophets thinking, by doing so the system is more ready to listen and change. These are the manyfold prophecy persons we see now, which talk of end times and days of judgement, some speak of destructions, signs and symbols, some of wars, starvation and penalties because of homosexuality and sexual sins (see those mutherfucking evangelical dicks speaking so).

As above - the stuff needs further consideration.

Difficult outlooks?

Suicide or genocide, like the t - shirt said from the guy tonight? Walter Benjamin commited suicide (see here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Benjamin) as many do even today, especially in baltic countries and South Korea (see here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co ... icide_rate). Indeed, solutions seem not very simple.

Or is the opposite true?

I became over the years a big lover of nihilistic writings (Nietzsche, Cioran) and existentialists (Sartre, Heidegger, Camus). Maybe this is a kind of working with sarcasm and sadness.

Many people say to me, I should believe in Jesus. I do, btw, but such talking makes me more sad, for it really doesn`t help me.

A guy said to me, I would have a demon living inside myself, and I needed an exorcism. After talking with him I had a strong impression, that the guy not even understood what I was talking about, nor did he had read any deep book besides the bible, because he said, reading the bible is enough. Gosh, is that sad and stupid...

I ask you. Do you understand, what I mean? Isn`t that all more than sad? Speaking in religious terms - the devil has accomplished a fantastic work, and we are part of it like an almost perfect little cog in a big wheel...

Listen to that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwcP3NOCeiE

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I hope so my friend, thanks for your words

• Heavy man, It's easy to get downtrodden and disillusioned when you open yourself up to all possibilities

We'd like to believe we are sovereign entities but it is also apparent that we are constantly at the mercy of other forces - a system which we don't agree with, which doesn't resonate with ourselves but which seems to have an answer or 'program' for every place of meaning and sanctuary that we seek. It is not so difficult to see why people defer to one particular religious or political ideology or why the masses are so easily deceived, we seek sanctuary at the cost of our liberty..

When you open yourself up to the uninterpretable chaos of the future truth becomes uninterpretable, especially in these times. So one thing that seems apparent is the polarities that exist on this earth - light dark - if this is the case I can't really blame so called 'lightworkers' from leaning towards the side of 'good' - if anything their ideological hopes and aspirations are noble whether they are misguided or not remains to be seen.

As for suicide or genecide - this is a cynical and defeatist attitude that serves no-one in the pursuit of progress and growth. Differences should be celebrated as the color spectrum makes up the fabric of our immediate realities. It may hold that right now we live in a somewhat monochromatic reality - what's up with all these shadows? Why am I not boundless creative energy (and what would the implications of boundless creative energy even mean?) why am I not free?

"Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage"

I can't claim to have any answers - but I always have questions

What's left is set to unfold before my eyes - individuals or collective groups can try and tell me that A or B is the nature of the universe - that we are going to ascend - that the new world order hangs over us all - that Jesus is the answer - that Macaulay Culkin did a great job acting in those Home Alone movies but all it comes down to is the moment of felt experience - I am lost in this cosmic dance - sitting somewhere within the fractal - I hope for the best and fear the worst but constantly get back up to face what is to be. A large part of me prays for something large and tumultuous to happen ascension or catastrophe the heart yearns for the moment of felt experience - where the individual is forced to come to terms with what it truly is, so that the collective can move forwards and stop exerting such influence over individual hearts and minds

Peace love and light to all - but don't forget to stop and consider the darkness that resides within us all

"without order nothing exists, without chaos nothing evolves"

If it's time for humanity to press forward into unknown realms of thought and creation I'm ready and waiting
    If it's time for humanity to continue along the lines of monotony and the fake sound of progress then I will fight that oppression with vigor
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1537

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And now for some music, for all of you cool galactic funkstas.....

Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century funk.....😉…"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A Modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=VqOwyW5K2Lobn9Bo"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=k6uOXJGk-xCC53nt"
3 hours ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
Full Moon for Washington D.C. is April 23, 2024, 7:50 pm. This Full Moon will be intense; the Moon will be in Conjunction with the Ascendant (or eastern horizon point [and the "rising sign" is Scorpio]). A T-Square involving the Full Moon with Pluto…
4 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C0lEL97HYc"
4 hours ago
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://youtu.be/3C0lEL97HYc?si=43Fb_jpq4jBkMZwq"
4 hours ago
"Will do and you as well :) Great minds think a like as they say :)"
4 hours ago
More…