8110430668?profile=originalFirst of all consider where you are and what you are doing. If you feel your purpose is ONLY developing your self, this message is also for you. You are probably trapped in the phenomenic world.

Yep this happens specially when there is no particular spiritual intention besides to focus your self in a mere personal growth, just being bounded to the "faith".

The truth is you have the chance to work on the dimension were you exist now (in front of a cell-phone, probably), or trying to sore where your ego takes you.

Instead the more you invest your intentions and energy to the macro-cosmo, the more you'll get closer to your true being.

Accept the hole thing. Accept where you are. Facing your personal issues as well as the issues of the dimension you are placed.

That mean you have the choice to serve the humanity here and now! Use your hands, use the tools you have now, reach what is acquirable! Meditate and live in the knowledge. These two are also important.

(That is your purpose, basically)

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Knowing shall transform from fearing to loving.
  • > In Buddhism, a bodhisattva is either an enlightened existence or an enlightenment-being or, given the variant Sanskrit spelling satvarather than sattva, "heroic-minded one for enlightenment." The Pali term has sometimes been translated as "wisdom-being,"

...heroic-minded  - THATS LIKE A SELFLESS SERVICE....

facebook.pages/Bodhisattva

Buddhism - Religious Organization | Facebook
    Buddhism. 160,905 likes · 40 talking about this. Buddhism is a religion and dharma that encompasses a variety of traditions, beliefs and spiritual...
  • Remember me? Well... Information flows Heres the thing: thou who insist on self realization may be "Arhat", vertical realiation on the other side Bodisattva. The second is more than just praying. Its justice. Its about fighting against the opressor. (etc.) "...it is taught that an arhat must go on to become a bodhisattva eventually.(...)"

• Most of us are often wondering in what dimension we are in. I definitely think about the cosmos a lot and I find that it does get you closer to your true being. I am pretty sure that i go in between dimensions which sometimes can throw you through a loop. I find that people often pick on me or are warrior-like. People that I used to get along with. So I chose not to have those individuals in my life. And I'm going vegan-occassional dairy. I have read so many forums or discussions about the importance of this. I truly agreed all along.THis time, I'm staying with this diet. Its bountiful and has more to offer your body.

• Try going organic (if it is not labeled as organic is probably transgenic). 

Something about not eating meat is not eating violence.

Toxic food!!! WTF!!!

• There's a "maxima": action without action. Where is the deepest thought about this?

The real mystery of action without action has nothing to do with no acting at all!

No wise never say do not act.

The real secret about acting without acting is this: to solve the problem BEFORE it takes it's full proportion.

Nothing there about doing nothing.

• You are right. What was will be. As Solomon said. But that's not an excuse. And abut the conflict.... It will happend. The opression is allways increasing. Demons of violence and spirits with hunger do not get satisficed. Theres were the 4 inmesurables are applied. Thse entities, persons that like to do the wrong will go on trampling on the weak until the beam sags. Theres a limit and they have crossed it. Once refinated sugar now transgenics! Who doesent have lost a particular beause of diabethis? Or cholesterol? Respiratory insufiencie? Now its worse: transgenics. Food is only one of the tools of the devil to bring devil acts among human instead of human ones. Remember devil as other things represent ignorance and materialism. God on the other hand good deeds and recognizing the true self as some of us do. Is there's bad or good? I dont want to discuss that.

Jusr think for yourselve: i do good to others? Or i hurt them? That is not dual, its factual.

Some one sayed 'ignorance is bliss...
  • Hey, dear brother, how are you?

Since we are conditioned to a material dimension eaven the ascending strugle is an efect of the ego. As much as we grow as much worms grow on us. The good thing is to not let them enter to higher dimensions along with us.

Your center (guardian spirit or call it angel(s) ) are allways inthe face of God creator. They know our true nature.

Meaning when the both of us follow our true divine purpose they are not against but in common. We recognize each other.

There time to act not. You pointed that method. Read the 4 inmesurables, please, apreciate helping others in this dimension as the best thig we can do here and now.

If your neighbor has a flat tire wont you help him? Or any situation! We pray and we help that is boun together.

Right now might not the time to fight. But that will eventually happend.

Pd. I like your translation.
  • 8114425898?profile=original

• Oh noble, stop somethin thats good. Its in the:

The Four Immeasurable Thoughts     May all sentient beings have happiness     and the causes of happiness;May all sentient beings be free from suffering     and the causes of suffering;May all sentient beings never be separated from     the happiness that knows no suffering;May all sentient beings live in equanimity,     free from attachment and aversion.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Trudeau is another Dark Cabal turd that needs to go away. https://youtu.be/U9q1EAyAx_4?si=tFXfWhMuBJlrmE8p"
27 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://youtu.be/ZtnMYhLga84?si=YdeZ--3UzyOb_Tov"
41 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtnMYhLga84"
42 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Amazing speech in the UK Parliament, by Andrew Bridgen MP, anent covid vaccine harms on the population....This is his latest speech, which was so hard-hitting, it caused the public gallery to erupt into screams of support and cheers...

Dr John…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Amazing speech in the UK Parliament, by Andrew Bridgen MP, anent covid vaccine harms on the population....This is his latest speech, which was so hard-hitting, it caused the public gallery to erupt into screams of support and cheers...

Dr John…"
1 hour ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
To repeat, knowledge of the Uranian Astrology planets and knowledge of use of the 90 Degree Dial are required for this lesson. Personal Points (As, Mc, Moon, Sun, North Node, and Aries Point) get primary consideration for analysis of symmetrical…
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Those of us of Light, are interested in observing a definite global raising, of consciousness, among nations and people...The recent example of zealous "cancel culture," adopted by the jackbooted EU establishment mayors, in Brussels, Belgium, has…"
4 hours ago
AlternateEarth liked Malcolm's blog post HEY ASHTAR COMMAND CREW...Malaysian Flight MH370 analysis via Uranian Astrology methods NAILED...Check out this video that appeared 3 days ago that has 224K views..Then read my astrology conclusion.
6 hours ago
More…