So where do we go from here?

Hi all!,

I have been connecting dots for a long time and have been down a few rabbit holes.

My awakening although gradual has led me to a myriad of realities that may or may not be pertinent as the consiousness of people and the planet affect the factors of our perception of reality.

I have followed the light keepers as well as many others.

Well warned about Denver airport as well as Benton Harbor MI and other places.

The gist I got was there are many scenarios.

1: A false flag involving Alien Hybrids and remnants of the Nazy Regime from Antartica.

2: The landing of aliens wanting to take us to a new life    [food, subservience]

3 The freedom of choice living on Gigantic city ships.

4: The ascension to a higher dimension in the service of others.

5: The choice of joining other races to advance our knowledge and help others.

This list goes a long way in our reality perception.

6: The ascension to a higher vibration level as crystalline forms and the ability to manipulate our environment and future.

So where do we go from here?

Who really knows the direction of this reality?

Be well , be free, life in whatever form is an adventure!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Benton Harbor Michigan?? My immediate family lives near there. What do you suspect? The world is such a confusing place sometimes. I'm just rooting into my spirituality so I feel unawares.
  • Where are you Explorer?  I stay centered in my heart, I will remain in my heart, and I will share my heart as I feel fit, as I do now with you.  That is all I need to know.  But I also know our direction.  Like the shape of the universe, gorgeous spiral into the heart, the center of itself.  We are the creators, we are the directors, power to the people .  It's fun to not know, the mystery unfolds, the adventure wouldn't be much of an adventure otherwise.  Adventure to me is just another word for loving in the moment.
    • I an here in the now,and certain that  in my heart I know that I can ascend as my direction is one of universal love,

sharing my energies in the service of others. As this quest shall bring me to a new beginning that I can alter,

I will continue living the adventure. Peace !

• There is really no need to go anywhere because even when you are going no where you are still 'here' ..sometimes the answer is in the word itself...anywhere, nowhere, here, there  and everywhere - the word here is always there. Even nowhere is NOW HERE:)
  • Darling

Don´t think about where we are going from now on just surrender yourself to the Light and you will be guided to the right place it is a matter of trusting fully the Light . The inner choice your soul has already made, so keep going straight into the Light through our Hearts and let our mental body goes for a rest

much love in your Heart

• Hi luke, yes i am fully aware of the secret movie. And i know exactly what the message is in that documentary.

What i see in that movie is them pushing people to wish for money, not pointing out the futility within the money systems as they are. And it is this futility that I am speaking of in regard to creating our own individual reality.

Mind you, I said yes, we create a certain percentage of our individual reality at this point in time. Though while we are within these systems that are controlled by those groups I spoke of, then it certainly applies.

Now it would be different if one was living off the land in the bush or forests somewhere away from these societal systems, in that case I would agree with you and say that, yes almost 100% we create our own individual reality.

Do you agree with this perspective and if you do not, could you explain why, so as to enlighten me so i can understand more clearly your perspective, thanks.

peace love light

• Hi folks, Hi luke, what you say about each individual creating there own reality is true to a degree, and at this point in history, groups, gangs, governments and corporations create the majority of our reality. 

Look around, it's obvious that is the case.

So the question becomes, what percentage does the average individual actually create their own reality and I would guess everyone will have a different opinion on that question.

Here is an example. Say one does not wish to participate in fake enslavement money systems any longer and focuses all positive thought on creating that reality.

Well you tell me, is it likely that a system that multiple groups and gangs of people, with all those supporting such systems, is it likely to change. Maybe, maybe not.

Though as you can see, that pretty much just blew over the idea that a single individual can change or subvert the choices of others, however ignorant or wise those choices may be.

And so on and on it goes and it's fairly difficult to survive without the help of others, unless you have magic powers to manifest your basic needs or you have a technology to do so.

Have I supported these very systems, i have and i now see the futility of it and that it will never in a million years, work for the good of all, even if backed by precious metals. Why, because even if backed by gold, etc. someone is still likely to be demanding paper or gold for some basic need and the cycle starts all over again. If that were not the case then I'd say ok.

Don't you folks see, money in any form is at the very heart of the ills of this world.

If you have nothing worthless such as money to exchange, then nobody will ever be able to steal your labors or use of land, at least it will be extremely difficult to do so on any large scale, such as today.

Without this understanding, very few will advance spiritually, although some always do in spite of it all.

To put it simply, if all basic needs of all peoples of the world is not made priority number 1 over and above all else, then we have no right to life and are dead upon birth.

Why, because it's only a matter of time before each individual is rolled over by these ways of living and indeed they are on a daily basis.

These systems as they are functioning presently, do not need your believe as to the results of these systems, they are what they are.

If one expects a tree mulcher machine to do anything other than mulch trees, because one believes the ability to create ones own reality can somehow change the function of that machine, is a misunderstanding. Humans are generally of good nature, the main issue are the systems we are following, they need a complete overhaul.

All these words are for all, not directed to anyone in particular.

peace love light

• Hi VioletRay - nope, I dont aggree - as I see it, everything that is comming into your life is because you are creating it - you are attracting it and no one else is doing it for you - period.

Love onwards sister.

• janosable - roxana here has pretty much given you the answer to your question for me (thank you sister)

.. and I shall add that by focusing on what you dont want to happen will bring about its physical manifestation, such as talking about dozens of children who will die while you are writing this !

Did you know that we are all powerfull magnets attracting like energy by the thoughts we have in our head and by the vibration we are holding in our Chakra systems?

What is liken unto itself is drawn and as soon as you send out a thought, the Universe or Prime Creator is instantly busy returning to you its vibrational match.. and that is the entire reason why the world is the way it is .. because everyone creates their own reality by thought and vibration, by everything you think, by everything you say and by everything you do - it is no wonder the world seems lime its on its hands and knees, the physical manifestations of it are clear for all to see around.

If you send out mixed signals, you will recieve mixed results.. you can see how unclear everyone has been throughout eons of incarnations .. thriving in the head where confussion abounds and by not surrendering to Gods unfailing Love and expressing it through their hearts.

It is wise to think about what you want to see happening in the world, rather than what you can not stand - because every time you think about it, talk about it and write about it you are feeding it the energy it needs to physically ''appear'' as if by magic.

Perhaps you may considder this the next time you transport yourself in your imagination as you say - remember, we are the direct result of our imaginings.

We have more work to do than most people currently realise - how many star seeds are proactive or whether they sit on their arses all day? ..  how can you tell they are not?

As regards denying current reality, I am writing this reply right now which cannot be denied.

Everyone creates their own reality and yes, shit happens .. my 2 cents - surrender, be the change you seek and join in the ever growing Heart shaped feeling, the transformation from third dimensional illusions into 5d Heaven on Earth and beyond.

We are Multi Dimensional star seeded sentient beings of Pure Unconditional Love anchoring Light (information) into the plannet and the only route into Paradise is through our Hearts.

If you want to see change, you have to be the change you are seeking and that begins by going within, it can be no other way.

Love onwards and inwards forever.

• All six scenarios are based on the common theme of exiting/escaping from a reality reported by our bodily senses.

What about creating the best possible life here --- turning the planet into an Eden-like abode?

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Vehicles found 50 feet under the bridge before collapse by sonar?  And why was the fire dept using sonar under the bridge before the collision? Singapore flag flown on the ship depicts a lunar eclipse?MORE DETAILS, mysteries surrounding the Francis…
19 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
28 minutes ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & JoyBy Steven Hutchinson...Be joyful when you face trouble, be cheerful when you go through hard times?!?That may not make any sense to you until you realize and experience that when you lose your joy -…
1 hour ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
11 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
12 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
14 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The Khazarian mafia is planning a holocaust or mass murder event for the US Christian heartland on April 8th. The entire April 8th solar eclipse event has been forensically traced to the (kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest) Chabad death…
15 hours ago
More…