So whats your opinion?

So Ive been a little confused about something lately. I used to be of the camp that believed in Twin Flames or Soul mates, and now i find myself questioning. When i research 2 schools of thought come up, Soul Mates or being by Oneself. If existence is just infinite creation doesnt that necessitate love everlasting? So i just want to hear others perspective on "Soul Mates"

Amor y Paz
Oscar

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hmm well, it could be true.... I'm open to the "possibilities" of what can be :)

One part of me questions if we "just" have one "Twin Flame" or if perhaps we have several flames that we are "one" with.

I'm sure I will find out someday, I am sure we all will :)

~ :-) ~
  • Thank you dustin, could you elaborate on the Monad?
  • thank you everyone for your posts, Im glad I can relate concisely somewhere in this circus.

Amor y Paz
    Oscar
  • Oscar,

The term 'soul mates' was created by beings with deep emotions while going on a mystical journey in finding love. They could probably mean souls who have journeyed with them before...for a few lifetimes..or many...it is up to each individual soul to choose...who will be able to help them most, to achieve different levels during different lifetimes/overlapping situations and different dimensions.....and depending on how far they've touched each other in different dimensions/journeys etc...the depth of soul connection/s between each or all..varies. It doesn't mean that it is the opposite gender of who you are now...it could also be of the same gender.

I've read that a Twin Flame is the other gender of who we are right now. Male here on Planet Earth - female there in the higher dimension. It's very, very rare...that both will be together during journeys. One can never be oneself (term understood only on 3D level). We're all both male and female - on Planet Earth - one can't function without the other - very delicate balancing.

Psychics who say that they can help you find your soulmate is 'untrue'...please don't fall for it. Soul mates are special beings who've 'volunteered' to journey with you different lifetimes so that you can learn ....(and also they can learn from you) to be more than who are you. The wind beneath your wings...as the song goes...
    • I'm usually alone or with someone. I dont like the dating around thing because you give up too much of yourself. Yeah... finding the ones with very little self loathing is a challenge... when you had an amazing one it hurts...especially an awoken ascension partner who practice what she preached.

Thanks for the slice
      Amor y Paz
    • The last paragraph was the main challenge I face. I have a belief that everyone has a destiny but that there is also free will. I have a belief that my destiny has called very strongly in this incarnation. My heart wants love for everyone always. My mind wants love for myself always. Unity... my soul wants a mixture of the two. I dont know if i am one of those beings that just has too much love for all, to be able to concentrate on one. However my soul is deeeeeeeeppppplllly romantic for some reason, has been my entire life. My soul is also focused on the call of my destiny.... should i wander the earth in solace for the greater good or focus on my nuclear egg family, as apposed to the universal existence egg family. I dont really look too hard for love, but it seems to find me rather quick, whether i look or not, so its hard to make a clear decision. I've learned to at least not fret so much about the path. Through happiness it always works out.

Thank you for your slice of this onion

Amor y Paz
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Thanks for that data Drekx. Sirian is a language I will definitely have to master one day. The language is rich with spiritual wisdom and meaning.

And thanks for the explanation on the development of the third strand of DNA. That makes sense. I…"
27 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Randy, as a bonus regarding Sirian names: KALESTRA......which translates as follows.....

Kal is a Sirian word meaning "crystal" and can also suggest "crystalline." The word "es" is used to suggest "perfection" and the femine form of "tro" is "tra"…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"I would suggest that esoterically, the determinant factor for the active third strand is evolutionary experience, as that process of growth is attained through incarnating in the world and raising consciousness and therefore light quotient...…"
1 hour ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Hi Movella. A couple of questions. What does the name Merrtro mean? I am assuming this is a Sirian name.

Also do you know if most starseed children being born like Merrtro have their 3rd strand of DNA fully activated? Sheldan talked about how many…"
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
4 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile
7 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
7 hours ago
More…