wow...im not sure who to trust anymore. I was scanning through some videos on youtube and and found out that any chaneded message from a being with the title "Archangel" are "fallen angels" or evil cast out by the "good" or the real "light". example:

Archangel Michael

Archangel Gabriel

Archangel Zadkiel

Archangel Uriel

Archangel Metatron

Archangel Raphael

Is this true? All this time of listening to them and reading their messages I never really got a bad feeling

The theory they talk about that accuses them of this is that their messages are subliminal and are trying to brainwash us humans to follow them. This is the problem I have with youtube...I never know what to believe. But there is one so called "light worker" that I do get a really bad feeling about...George Kaassilas.

Also...Ive heard a couple recent messages about the"Devine" kidnapping some of the dark cabal to show them the seriousness of disclosing soon and to get them to power down weapons.

Well....Ive read on this site about Ashtars mission and vision. Its stated very clearly that they do not kidnap and cannot interfere in that way at all. Are these the beings we cannot trust?

Starting to get a little worried : (

Stacey

ps. went back to try to find the area on this site "who is Ashtar" and now I cant find it...can some one tell me where that is again...I want to double check my reference to that quote re: only using free will....no kidnapping...

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Shoghi Effendi explains that the Angel Gabriel (and the Sacred Fire, the Burning Bush, the Dove) are figurative, referring to the "Most Great Spirit" appearing to the Prophet of God.

"...at so critical an hour and under such appalling circumstances the "Most Great Spirit," as designated by Himself, and symbolized in the Zoroastrian, the Mosaic, the Christian, and Muhammadan Dispensations by the Sacred Fire, the Burning Bush, the Dove and the Angel Gabriel respectively, descended upon, and revealed itself, personated by a "Maiden," to the agonized soul of Bahá'u'lláh."

(Shoghi Effendi, God Passes By, p. 101)

Blessed is he that perceiveth,  and speaketh the pure truth. Well is it with him who, aided by the living waters of the utterance of Him Who is the Desire of all men, hath purified himself from idle fancies and vain imaginings, and torn away, in the name of the All-Possessing, the Most High, the veils of doubt, and renounced the world and all that is therein, and directed himself.

Tutunjiyyih is the pre-eminent instance of the Wisdom that "Not everything that is known can be disclosed nor can everything that we can disclose be regarded as timely, nor can every timely utterance be considered as suited to the capacity of all of those who hear it." Truth is a path not a possession, be true to yourself, cling to that which fulfils, supports and edifies you.

The second position that Siyyid Kazim in his celebrated  Sharh mentions existed with regard to the hermeneutics of this Sermon. This position suggested one should remain non-judgmental about it on the grounds that these types of utterance exist but that human minds cannot comprehend them.

“When the effulgences of the Ethers overpower any one such that person's entity, actions, attributes are all obliterated in the rays of oneness with the Divine Essence in this state he will see himself one with all Essences. In this state the light of the distinguishing mind becomes subsumed under the Light of Preexistent Essence and all contingence is lifted up”. Then Fayd-eKashani  says: “This explains the utterance of 'Ali in the Sermon of the Ṭutunjiyyah: Do not fear, recognise the one being as having many "stations" and these "stations" are the "treasuries" of that entity's existence.A vision of love for you, is Christ the Yogi all things are conected remember the Tao of christ.

8113768884?profile=originalAnd a tune

• So nice to see a Baha'i perspective on this site.!  Allah'U'Abha!
      • I agree and always pray

God grant that the light of unity may envelope the whole earth, and that the seal, 'the Kingdom is God’s', may be stamped upon the brow of all its people.

Bahá’u’lláh

I perceive this and similar websites as unifying mankind, global spiritual conciousness will be at it's most accesible 21/12/2012. We are privilaged and challenged by living in these special tmes

Bright blessings

j

ff7%20copy.jpg
        By TwitterButtons.net

• http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/page/the-ashtar-command

Perhaps this will ease some of your discomfort. Ashtar is entirely 100% good. A lot of channellings misrepresent Ashtar and are not good. Luis Prada, Mike Quincy are reputable channelers and usually have very good and very accurate information. I personally think there is a lot of malice and crap on You Tube and do not use it in any way for valid information. Stay true to what your heart says and meditate on what you are looking for or what you think you have found.

Blessings to you, Namaste
    • YES!! That is what I read.

"The members of the ASHTAR COMMAND do not take part in abductions, implants, intimidation s nor in any type of mental control. They always respect the free desire and right of the human being to live the life at their own way."
      This is why I find it contradictory with a lot of these recent channeled messages.

Read more: http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/page/the-ashtar-command#ixzz1GrwgDAwW

Thank You so much Ms. Happy!
      Stacey : )
  • I agree with Ben, and you stated that you liked some of the channellings, so I'd go with that instinct.  Anything that manipulates you into feeling fear or anger is not your friend, and if it resonates in your heart, then you've made a connection. 

Alot of people are afraid and confused at this time.  When some people feel that their power and control are taken away they try to recapture it by controlling others.  You are a sovereign being, if something doesn't sit right with you then by all means, throw it in the discard pile. 

PS.  Anything built on the structure of old school religion is on it's way out. 

• I can see atleast some "truth" in things that resonate with me less, even with things don't don't totally set my heart on fire :)  I do not think we can be "brainwashed".... If you really think that, then take control of your own reality and write your own Truth.

We all have the power to evolve, and talking about channelings, or the "annuiki"... (racist term for Ultra-terrestrial) whatever that means... lol.....

There is so much "Ego" these days.  

Are there people out there who are channeling some strange things yah sure, that doesn't effect much, it's just thoughts, we all have the power to do without our minds what we CHOOSE!

Anyway, just had to throw my 2 cents in :)

<3 

• So much things to "Believe" in, which one is right and which one is wrong.? =)
    Ive would never put a minute of energy into something that does not resonate in my heart.
    The heart is a Guide.
    You dont now what to believe in, Thats Good, believe in nothing and embrace everything!
    Beliefs are like Buildings, they can be "torn down" and replaced. The real you "is"
    FULLY KNOWING, FULLY EMBRACING, FULLY AWARE.
    Confusement will become TOTAL confusement if we stick to the idea that we
    are powerless, We are the ones who choose what to focus on in our lifes. Not someone "out there".

You cant be brainwashed if you are "anchored in your heart".
    I see channelings as a Reminder more than Guideance.
    Never let anything out there Guide you and say what is the right path etc. Channel your
    highest most joyful thoughts in this moment and do one thing at a time.

I understand your question, but its just the "EGO MIND" that feels worried. If you start to get confused etc
    by reading channelings, i would suggest to take a break and knowing that what others say is not
    what you should believe in.
    You want to know much and you will eventually drain your energy because there are alot of confusement that people project in their life, which people easily absorbs and believe in. Be grounded, choose with your heart what to indulge and you are safe, ALWAYS!

Everything exists, so what you focus on will Grow. As we all know at this moment, like attracts like and if you Dive into something with your mind and "maybe" you start to believe in it and thats when you will
    attract even more that "convince" you of what you believe is true.

PEACE*

Take care!

• Thank You Ben. Maybe I do need to take a break and reflect. Things had been going so well until I found out there is ill intent sucking me in.

Stacey : )

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
25 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
47 minutes ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
52 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
1 hour ago
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
1 hour ago
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=A6vimHDSrlXiR1lo"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=3LFrjz3AwIc4s3SD"
1 hour ago
More…